The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maryb_101
Beauty is pain. No pain no gain. Ffs

Oh my. Agreed. I'm such a girl when it comes to pain!

Original post by Zeegie
Maybe that's why I got the award for that ahahah

Aww that's one of the nicest things anyone has said to me :smile:

I think you've gotta great vibe too btw :wink:

Aw bless :')

Thanks! I've always wanted a sister my age, so yeah, you can be my online Di now :L
Reply 941
Original post by salmon-aiman
She is my sister. Enough said. I swear right now she is sitting in her room, two metres away, most likely cursing me. Lol.

You won't be getting any sleep tonight babe.
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Love-hate relationship? You sound a lot like me with my best friend, hence I'm intrigued :tongue:

haha but I don't think zeegie knows what love is :L
Original post by Zeegie
You won't be getting any sleep tonight babe.

Why? More yourself, waking up middle of night thinking of your dream or warlord or revent or whatever. :smile:
Reply 944
Original post by Revent
Back off dude! :lol:

lol, she is a wicked friend, have been speaking about cricket with her for the last month.
Reply 945
Why? More yourself, waking up middle of night thinking of your dream or warlord or revent or whatever. :smile:

Woah, stop talking to my bhain like that :mmm: :rofl:
Reply 946
haha but I don't think zeegie knows what love is :L

Just because you've never learnt about the existence of that word doesn't mean everyone else is in the same boat.

Have a heart ffs.
Reply 947
Original post by ♥ ♥

Lol i just suck it up. But like 20mins ago i subjected myself to necessary pain and i'm feeling the after effects of it. Lol i think you know what kind of pain i'm rferring to :tongue:
Reply 948
Original post by Warlord
lol, she is a wicked friend, have been speaking about cricket with her for the last month.

Well back off (for now) then! :colone:
Reply 949
Original post by ♥ ♥

Aw bless :')

Thanks! I've always wanted a sister my age, so yeah, you can be my online Di now :L

Wooohooo :smile: that'll be awesomes :wink:
Reply 950
Just for the record, Zeegie doesn't have a clue how to play cricket:smile:

I meant rugby, I like rugby. But since I called her sister she has been ignoring me :biggrin:
Original post by Revent

My grandmother was ill so my mum came here to look after her and we came with her. By the time she passed away, my mother started a business here, so we ended up staying here. :smile: I'm from NYC.

Cool, I have a lot of my moms side of my family in NYC and in Buffalo... I was born there but never actually lived there lol. If you've lived here for 3 years you qualify for home student fees though don't you?
Reply 952
Original post by Revent
Well back off (for now) then! :colone:

lol she is my friend, I am not like you, trying it on with everyone :tongue:
Reply 953
Original post by Warlord
I meant rugby, I like rugby. But since I called her sister she has been ignoring me :biggrin:

I cringed when you called me that lol 'sis' even my bro doesnt call me 'sis' :tongue:
Original post by Warlord

How many sisters do you actually have? :confused:
Original post by Revent
Woah, stop talking to my bhain like that :mmm: :rofl:

I always thought that mustache of hers was a bit suspicious... haahha jk 'zeegie' before you come here punching me to pieces!!
Original post by Maryb_101
Lol i just suck it up. But like 20mins ago i subjected myself to necessary pain and i'm feeling the after effects of it. Lol i think you know what kind of pain i'm rferring to :tongue:

Erm, I think so, like threading/waxing?

Original post by Zeegie
Wooohooo :smile: that'll be awesomes :wink:

Yay! I actually think I call all my female friends sisters. Like, I don't actually have many reaaaally close girl friends, as I don't seem to get on with them well. So my best friends become like sisters :smile:
Original post by Warlord

It's because she will only speak to you once you put up a picture of yourself
Reply 958

Oi, I said you can torment her, I didnt say too much. :smile:
Reply 959
Original post by Warlord

Seem pretty chuffed about that don't you? Well I was actually having my dinner.

Latest