Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warlord
lol she is my friend, I am not like you, trying it on with everyone :tongue:

I'm your friend :shock:
Yay!
Reply 961
Original post by salmon-aiman
It's because she will only speak to you once you put up a picture of yourself

I know. I was just waiting for her to say it rather than hiding behind her 15 year old sister.
Reply 962
Original post by ♥ ♥
Erm, I think so, like threading/waxing?

Yay! I actually think I call all my female friends sisters. Like, I don't actually have many reaaaally close girl friends, as I don't seem to get on with them well. So my best friends become like sisters :smile:

It's awesome :smile: I wouldn't call any of my close girl friends sisters....I get on with them but we're just too.....different.
Reply 963
Original post by librastar28
How many sisters do you actually have? :confused:

Why is it any of your business? I call all my muslim sisters sister. Thats quite normal.
Reply 964
Original post by Warlord

Seriously though, back off! :lol:

Original post by Insomniac_1901
Cool, I have a lot of my moms side of my family in NYC and in Buffalo... I was born there but never actually lived there lol. If you've lived here for 3 years you qualify for home student fees though don't you?

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE FAMILY IN BUFFALO? :eek: I went to darul uloom in Buffalo! :lol: That place is a ******* nightmare!! I feel for that family!
Nah, we're here on a business visa. :smile:

Original post by Maryb_101
I cringed when you called me that lol 'sis' even my bro doesnt call me 'sis' :tongue:

:laugh: Was that at me cos you quoted Warlord? :p:
Reply 965
Original post by salmon-aiman
I always thought that mustache of hers was a bit suspicious... haahha jk 'zeegie' before you come here punching me to pieces!!

Not even going to comment.
Original post by Warlord

That's what they all say...
Reply 967
Original post by ♥ ♥
I'm your friend :shock:
Yay!

Well duh, your knowledge of the game is sick :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
It's awesome :smile: I wouldn't call any of my close girl friends sisters....I get on with them but we're just too.....different.

I don't literally call them my sister though. Lol, I phrased that really poorly. I meant, that we all treat each other like we're sisters, we all happen to have only brothers, or really young sisters, so yeah :biggrin:

Whaddya mean different?
Reply 969
Original post by Warlord
I know. I was just waiting for her to say it rather than hiding behind her 15 year old sister.

If I wanted I would have said so a majorly long time ago.

And I'm taller than my sis so that wouldn't work.

And I'm not speaking to her.
Original post by Warlord
Oi, I said you can torment her, I didnt say too much. :smile:

ahha, now that you are in the equation, suddenly this is 'too much' ? :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
Why is it any of your business? I call all my muslim sisters sister. Thats quite normal.

Ohh that's good but Muslim doesn't make sense?!? :confused:
Original post by Revent

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE FAMILY IN BUFFALO? :eek: I went to darul uloom in Buffalo! :lol: That place is a ******* nightmare!! I feel for that family!
Nah, we're here on a business visa. :smile:

Haha that bad? I went there for a family wedding back in 2011, seemed alright lol
Reply 973
Original post by Insomniac_1901
That's what they all say...

Except she is...
Original post by Zeegie
If I wanted I would have said so a majorly long time ago.

And I'm taller than my sis so that wouldn't work.

And I'm not speaking to her.

you're taller by a centimetre.
Original post by Warlord
Except she is...

Okay :smile:
Reply 976
Original post by ♥ ♥
I don't literally call them my sister though. Lol, I phrased that really poorly. I meant, that we all treat each other like we're sisters, we all happen to have only brothers, or really young sisters, so yeah :biggrin:

Whaddya mean different?

It's hard to explain...but there's quite a lot that's happened between us so makes things very difficult sometimes....
Original post by Warlord
Well duh, your knowledge of the game is sick :smile:

Well thank you :h:
You've made me a happy Mahi now :L

Lol, I should be revising...instead I'm here, munching on skittles and talking to you all (which is really laavly) but still :frown:
Reply 978
Original post by Revent

:laugh: Was that at me cos you quoted Warlord? :p:

Both lol
Reply 979
Original post by librastar28
Ohh that's good but Muslim doesn't make sense?!? :confused:

Even though I am part agnostic I still liketo refer to them as sisters. You are my sister. All the girl here are my sisters. Aiman is my protege.

Latest