The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Haha that bad? I went there for a family wedding back in 2011, seemed alright lol

**** oh my god that place was a nightmare! wow! :lol: I HATED darul uloom! :lol: It IS that bad, it's like a bloody ghost town and the mosque teachers used to **** me up sooooo badly because I always missed fajr :colondollar:
Reply 981
Original post by warlord
why is it any of your business? i call all my muslim sisters sister. Thats quite normal.

unleash the beast.
Reply 982
Original post by ♥ ♥
Erm, I think so, like threading/waxing?

Yay! I actually think I call all my female friends sisters. Like, I don't actually have many reaaaally close girl friends, as I don't seem to get on with them well. So my best friends become like sisters :smile:

I wax :colondollar:
Reply 983
Original post by Warlord
Even though I am part agnostic I still liketo refer to them as sisters. You are my sister. All the girl here are my sisters. Aiman is my protege.

No she isn't......I can already sense some of you in her.

:colone:
Reply 984
Original post by Zeegie
If I wanted I would have said so a majorly long time ago.

And I'm taller than my sis so that wouldn't work.

And I'm not speaking to her.

Cool.
Original post by Zeegie
It's hard to explain...but there's quite a lot that's happened between us so makes things very difficult sometimes....

Oh dear :frown: I shan't pry :smile: I had problems with my friends when I first joined college, things changed drastically, lost some friends, and kept the 'true ones', I guess :smile:
Whoa! :eek: A new thread... when did this happen?
Original post by Revent
**** oh my god that place was a nightmare! wow! :lol: I HATED darul uloom! :lol: It IS that bad, it's like a bloody ghost town and the mosque teachers used to **** me up sooooo badly because I always missed fajr :colondollar:

Are we talking about darul uloom or buffalo in general? :P and your description makes it sound like a madrassa somewhere in Swat or something :P
Original post by Warlord
Even though I am part agnostic I still liketo refer to them as sisters. You are my sister. All the girl here are my sisters. Aiman is my protege.

great, thanks. but i bet you don't know how to pronounce your 'protege's' name.
Original post by Warlord

Yeah I know :cool:
Reply 990
Original post by Future_Dr
Whoa! :eek: A new thread... when did this happen?

Lol i know right, should have been here at the start of this thread so much beef. But this thread is alive like 24/7 now
Original post by Your Dream :)

TMI bro :wink:
Reply 992
Original post by ♥ ♥
Oh dear :frown: I shan't pry :smile: I had problems with my friends when I first joined college, things changed drastically, lost some friends, and kept the 'true ones', I guess :smile:

Well its not that big a deal I guess it's just I think we could all have been better off without it....

True friends...ahahha...yeah I still need to get what that means.
Reply 993
Original post by Zeegie
No she isn't......I can already sense some of you in her.

:colone:

Good, so she is learning
Original post by Your Dream :)

Lol, hardly something to be embarrassed about :L
Obviously it's different for girls, but yeah :smile:
Reply 995
Are we talking about darul uloom or buffalo in general? :P and your description makes it sound like a madrassa somewhere in Swat or something :P

Yeah, well that's exactly the kind of stuff that happened to me :p: They always used to beat you with sticks and stuff all the time. One time, I couldn't actually use my hand to write for 2 weeks because one of the teacher bent my fingers so bad :lol: Like you know when they get your fingers and push them back, he went a bit overboard with that and my hand was ****** :lol: Buffalo is a dead town though :p:

Original post by Maryb_101
Both lol

My bad Maryam bhain :p: but yeah, didn't you know I'm American? :lol:
Reply 996
TMI bro :wink:

LOL
Reply 997
Original post by ♥ ♥
Lol, hardly something to be embarrassed about :L
Obviously it's different for girls, but yeah :smile:

Only like my chest and back though, mans gotta look good at gym
Original post by Zeegie
Well its not that big a deal I guess it's just I think we could all have been better off without it....

True friends...ahahha...yeah I still need to get what that means.

Aw, I get you.

I had my best friend, we've practically grown up together, our dad's work together, we live 4 doors away from each other, then we grew up and then loads of things happened, and it just ruined everything we had over about 12 years :frown:

Things like that, I guess, you never forget. Ever.

I do think I have a few close friends. I can count them on my fingers though!
Original post by Revent
Yeah, well that's exactly the kind of stuff that happened to me :p: They always used to beat you with sticks and stuff all the time. One time, I couldn't actually use my hand to write for 2 weeks because one of the teacher bent my fingers so bad :lol: Like you know when they get your fingers and push them back, he went a bit overboard with that and my hand was ****** :lol: Buffalo is a dead town though :p:

Wowww, that's worse than what I used to get in Pakistan!! Ouch! :frown:

I was only there for 3 days and it was pretty hectic with the wedding so didn't have much time to try and explore it :P On the last day we hopped onto the other side of the border to check out the falls but that was it really...

Latest

Trending

Trending