Tere Haatho Kangana Khanke
Tere Pairo Payal Chanke Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Naino Se Bole Rabba Rabba
Mann Mein Dole Rabba Rabba
Amrit Ghole Rabba Rabba
Tu Soniye

:p:

Thank you. Gosh, this song came out when I was like, 9, and I thought it was actually written for me :L
Original post by Maryb_101
Don't call me 'sister' lol
Remember when you newly came on here me and dj came crashing down on you looool good times

Im quite offended by that.
Yes, you and that one were being rude for no reason.
Original post by Zeegie
It's sad isn't it?? I wish I had someone like a childhood mate though....moving countries and then schools and all that shiz just cocked things up...and then there was always some stupid drama about everything and loads of irrelevant people getting involved......ugh.....

Yeah, really unforgettable.....

I totally get this... where did you live before? :smile:
Original post by Warlord
Patience is a virtue. For now, just torment her as usual. Lol, how do you pronounce it then?

Like salmon without the s...it's in the username....:L
And ok, I'll just make fun of her now:smile:
Reply 1024
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Sounds pretty funny tbh... the giving them hell part not the beating part obv :tongue:

And yeah I guess I just have a better impression of the place cos that was a pretty fun wedding, all the usual banter with everyone from all parts of the world in one place and staying up all night etc.

Well giving them hell resulted in beats :lol: It was such a dangerous place, no health and safety measures or anything :eek: You know one of my friends got blinded over there :lol: and I remember a lot of times having to run around barefoot around broken glass and wood splinters outside because I didn't want to get my trainers dirty :colondollar: At the time, I didn't think of just wearing socks :p:

Yeah, weddings are cool :smile: I've only been to one wedding which was in Toronto like 12 years ago :p:
Original post by Warlord
Im quite offended by that.
Yes, you and that one were being rude for no reason.

Lol yeah sorry about that :L
Offended by what? The 'sis' thing? Yeah well i'm speaking my mind.
Original post by Zeegie
Awwww :frown: It's also annoying when the rents are like totally WW3 even though the kids might have sorted things out..

I've been lucky. My parents are totally cool with everything. Like, I love them for not being like typical Asian parents. For me, it's stupid, bitchy girls who are so jealous that rather than making themselves happy, they just ruin things for others.
Original post by salmon-aiman
lolololol

How do you make it so easy to make fun of your elder sister, and she doesnt know how to reply, thats quite impressive :smile:
Reply 1028

Not in the mood sis....maybe some other day :smile:
Original post by Maryb_101
Lol yeah sorry about that :L
Offended by what? The 'sis' thing? Yeah well i'm speaking my mind.

LOOOL Maryam, I can never get angry at you :smile:
Original post by Revent
Well giving them hell resulted in beats :lol: It was such a dangerous place, no health and safety measures or anything :eek: You know one of my friends got blinded over there :lol: and I remember a lot of times having to run around barefoot around broken glass and wood splinters outside because I didn't want to get my trainers dirty :colondollar: At the time, I didn't think of just wearing socks :p:

Yeah, weddings are cool :smile: I've only been to one wedding which was in Toronto like 12 years ago :p:

That sounds downright awful... Like i'm getting slumdog millionaire flashbacks here... :redface:
Reply 1031
Original post by Warlord
How do you make it so easy to make fun of your elder sister, and she doesnt know how to reply, thats quite impressive :smile:

Oh she'll get a reply don't worry.
Reply 1032
Fellow paki here :smile: Off to munch on some chicken korma rice :biggrin:.
Reply 1033
Original post by ♥ ♥
I've been lucky. My parents are totally cool with everything. Like, I love them for not being like typical Asian parents. For me, it's stupid, bitchy girls who are so jealous that rather than making themselves happy, they just ruin things for others.

Yeah I guess you have been incredibly lucky :smile:

And I totally understand the last part.

ok, so amon? Ye, just go ahead and do what you do best lol, dont need persmission for that.
Reply 1035
that's gotta hurt...

It does :')
But as a beautiful young lady said
No pain no gain
Same with gym tbh
Reply 1036
I totally get this... where did you live before? :smile:

Pakistan :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Oh she'll get a reply don't worry.

mmm, good :biggrin: But she is my student, you know she will eventually win.
Original post by warlord
ok, so amon? Ye, just go ahead and do what you do best lol, dont need persmission for that.

no not amon?! Who says samon?! Its samun. Amun. Not on like on.
Original post by Zeegie
Pakistan :smile:

Oh cool, which city?

Latest

Trending

Trending