The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maryb_101
Wolverine!?!?!?!!!?!!!!!! :heart:

Im being serious :smile:
Reply 1121
I made a boo boo
Original post by salmon-aiman
Yeah I like to maintain my composure. Oh no I don't want to stare at your picture, I only recently got my glasses.
Oh and you're the one squirming at the human centipede, clearly juxtaposing your ostensible 'warlord' stature.

Hahaha, dont worry they were discussing it before, I have no interest to see anyone's pictures!

You are funny. Cool, you watch it. Warlord is irrelevant to watching a film.
Reply 1123
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Yeah clearly you are :P

Yeah I've been here for almost 10 years now :smile:

Anyways people I'm off, can't justify more procrastination so close to exams :/

Yeah :colondollar: If you weren't a Pakistani, I'd be hitting on you as well :wink:

Oh nice! :smile: Do you still have like an accent and stuff? :p:

G'night!! :smile:
Original post by YWArtist
I made a boo boo

woah! your dream gone! ywartist in!
Original post by Warlord
I do hate this. I hate when sons are favoured. I am being serious, no mazaaq.

My parents don't, just the rest of my fam do. I'm like 'hey, I'm human too y'know ffs' -.-

My bro is lovely too, he doesn't treat me differently 'cos I'm his little sister.

Original post by Zeegie
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH you do athletics????? Which event?????
Yes.....I'm an addict ahahah
I wish I did ballet lol
I know it's like um sorry who the hell are you trying to tell my parents what to do with me???

800m and 400m hurdles :biggrin: I don't have time for it anymore, I had to pick between 2 out of dance, netball and athletics, so yeah, had to drop athletics.

I've been on here, for like, 3 years now :L

EXACTLY. OMG. I love how you understand :')
Original post by Revent
Yeah :colondollar: If you weren't a Pakistani, I'd be hitting on you as well :wink:

Is there one girl on this thread you havent flirted with :biggrin:
Reply 1127
Original post by Warlord
woah! your dream gone! ywartist in!

I'm dancing
Literally
Yeh bwoi
I feel like I've shaved!
Original post by ♥ ♥
My parents don't, just the rest of my fam do. I'm like 'hey, I'm human too y'know ffs' -.-

My bro is lovely too, he doesn't treat me differently 'cos I'm his little sister.

800m and 400m hurdles :biggrin: I don't have time for it anymore, I had to pick between 2 out of dance, netball and athletics, so yeah, had to drop athletics.

I know what you mean. I have seen this type of thing in families. Aunty,stop telling your daughter to make the chai, your son can do it as well.
Original post by Revent

I thank god I am one in that case :P

Weirdly enough apparently I never had 'the' accent. When I came here people used to tell me my accent's American haha

Goodnight :smile:
I'm dancing
Literally
Yeh bwoi
I feel like I've shaved!

Lol I may shave tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 1131
Original post by ♥ ♥

Wow they're pretty taagri events aahah!
P.S. someday we need to have a dance-off :wink:

I get quite a lot of things ahahha...s'all experience :wink: but yeah...anytime you wanna moan about anything just let me know :wink: we can bitch together :biggrin:
Reply 1132
Original post by Warlord
Lol I may shave tomorrow :biggrin:

Ayhayyyy
Nazar na lagehh!
Original post by Revent
Obviously there's someone better on TSR. But that's a guy and I'm talking about myself of course :frown:

Plus, you're Indian, so you're automatically awesome, you have a name that means Earth Goddess, I don't think there's much better than that :wink:

Ohhh right :colondollar: Silly me :tongue: and your resolution will fail if you were to run into me IRL because I am seriously AMAZING :wink:

Ha ha :L But you're Pakistani, how can I be awesome to you? :L
Lol, Mahi more commonly just means 'loved one' :h:

Oh well, good thing I won't bump into you, right? :L
Original post by Warlord
My point exactly.

Proper creeps though. Had my pic up for a matter of days, on my old and new account, got nonsense PMs and everything :frown:
Ayhayyyy
Nazar na lagehh!

Lol the beard is sick isnt it :smile:
Reply 1135
I'm dancing
Literally
Yeh bwoi
I feel like I've shaved!

This might take me a while to adjust to bro

:biggrin:

Sick name tho :wink:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Ha ha :L But you're Pakistani, how can I be awesome to you? :L
Lol, Mahi more commonly just means 'loved one' :h:

Oh well, good thing I won't bump into you, right? :L

Proper creeps though. Had my pic up for a matter of days, on my old and new account, got nonsense PMs and everything :frown:

Ye, a lot of weirdos on here. Zeegies sister is a prime example :tongue:
Original post by Warlord
Is there one girl on this thread you havent flirted with :biggrin:

What if I ask you the same question? :cool:
Original post by Warlord
Ye, a lot of weirdos on here. Zeegies sister is a prime example :tongue:

Must have lost your memory or something because you forgot the biggest creep here. i.e. yourself.
Original post by Warlord
I know what you mean. I have seen this type of thing in families. Aunty,stop telling your daughter to make the chai, your son can do it as well.

Sucks. Although could be a lot worse, and my immediate family could have the same mentality. I wouldn't be allowed to do half of the things I do now, if my parents were that narrow-minded.

Original post by Zeegie
Wow they're pretty taagri events aahah!
P.S. someday we need to have a dance-off :wink:

I get quite a lot of things ahahha...s'all experience :wink: but yeah...anytime you wanna moan about anything just let me know :wink: we can bitch together :biggrin:

Ha ha, I wasn't that great at them. Definitely better at the 800m sprint.
Yes! Ah, dancing is just the best. I watch Strictly come dancing, and I'm just always sitting there, in AWE :smile:

Yay! :five:

Latest