The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Original post by boumavilla
^ Could be warned for not translating! :mmm:

Although then again, the amount of chatting we've done in oother languages without being caught... :tongue:

This thread is a mod free zone. Their kind is not welcomed here, unless it's to close a thread. :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
This thread is a mod free zone. Their kind is not welcomed here, unless it's to close a thread. :pierre:

:mmm: they've given up? Or they've realised it's a chat thread and doing no one harm... :smile:
Reply 1482
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:mmm: they've given up? Or they've realised it's a chat thread and doing no one harm... :smile:

They probably lurk, but generally chat threads are not highly monitored, and this thread only has a set group of posters. :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
They probably lurk, but generally chat threads are not highly monitored, and this thread only has a set group of posters. :mmm:

And who are those group of posters now?:wink:

What if... One of us was an undercover mod :shock:
Reply 1484
Original post by L'Evil Fish

What if... One of us was an undercover mod :shock:

That's impossible. :ninja:

Seriously... there is no undercover mod here........ move along..... :ninja2:
Original post by ipoop
That's impossible. :ninja:

Seriously... there is no undercover mod here........ move along..... :ninja2:

Daaaaamn! I confided in you :frown: :lol:
shut up^^
Original post by ipoop

Actually a few member from this thread went on to become mods :ninja: This thread created mods and thus has earned the mods respects :pierre:
Reply 1488
Original post by The Epicurean
Actually a few member from this thread went on to become mods :ninja: This thread created mods and thus has earned the mods respects :pierre:

I see, so there's still hope pour moi. :pierre:
^ oh look its Pierre :tongue:
Original post by CasualSoul
^ oh look its Pierre :tongue:

^is advertising Life Church :holmes: I just clicked on the website, and on the sixth picture on the front page, there is a picture of four girls. Why has the blonde girl got a peg attached to her ear? :holmes:
Reply 1491
^is advertising Life Church :holmes: I just clicked on the website, and on the sixth picture on the front page, there is a picture of four girls. Why has the blonde girl got a peg attached to her ear? :holmes:

It's a blessed peg. :pierre:
Original post by ipoop

I wasn't too sure if it was a fashion item? >_> I'm not down with the kids anymore :no:

I don't know lol
Original post by ipoop

It sure is :wink:

I wasn't too sure if it was a fashion item? >_> I'm not down with the kids anymore :no:

Ithing its an earring, 'the kids' these days use it to strectch the ear I believe but I'm not too sure:smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
^is awake at this hour >_< How comes you aren't asleep?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1496
^Will probably change that typo before I correct him. :holmes:
^is awake at this hour >_< How comes you aren't aslee?

lol I woke up pretty late so I;'m not tired also I have loads of revision to do so I can't sleep but I ocassionally come on tsr for breaks:tongue:

How come you're still up?
Reply 1498
^Is procrastinating. I was about to sleep and then I saw a thread asking for help on running. Took me 30 minutes to reply to him. :nothing:
Original post by ipoop
^Is procrastinating. I was about to sleep and then I saw a thread asking for help on running. Took me 30 minutes to reply to him. :nothing:

jeez you must have been writing a lot!

Do you do long distance or short

Latest