The Student Room Group

what do I do?

So I am currently studying as a mature student, in one of my units I take it has been noticed by my fellow course mates that there is chemistry between myself and the lecture. We are both in our mid-late 20's obviously they have been teaching since graduating and I have re joined education late on. Every day I often get comments said to me from course mates about the way my lecturer looks at me the way they talk to me. I think I am slowly becoming very found of the said person and don't know what to do.

Any advice?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I am currently studying as a mature student, in one of my units I take it has been noticed by my fellow course mates that there is chemistry between myself and the lecture. We are both in our mid-late 20's obviously they have been teaching since graduating and I have re joined education late on. Every day I often get comments said to me from course mates about the way my lecturer looks at me the way they talk to me. I think I am slowly becoming very found of the said person and don't know what to do.

Any advice?

How long will you be in their lectures for?

I would have thought an experienced lecturer would be able to behave professionally and not show favouritism or 'chemistry' towards a student in front of others, is it possible that the lecturer just likes you as a student because you are a good contributor rather than actually being attracted to you?

Are you 'friendly' enough with the lecturer that you can mention to him/her that some students have commented on him/her showing favouritism and while you are sure it's not intentional could they please especially try not to single you out?
What exactly does he do, to make you or your fellow course mates think that there is chemistry between the two of you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending