Original post by Numan786
Typical paki short back and sides lol :tongue:

LOL
Nah I never get short back n sides done :smile:
Either V or U cut
Or I keep it long and neaten it
Reply 1249
Original post by Maryb_101
Aww don't think about how much you have to do, just get on with it cuz the more you think about it the more you'll stress. Omg you really are not 18, i know ive said this but you SO are like my little cute cousin :')
I'm planning on waking up early tomorrow...inshaAllah!! Lol never happens tho :/

True truee! And lool I type stuff like a kid maybe? :colondollar: and I'm gna wake up early too insh'allah! Tehehe but when my alarm goes off I turn it off and go back to sleep.. Kind of an Automatic response -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YWArtist
LOL
Nah I never get short back n sides done :smile:
Either V or U cut
Or I keep it long and neaten it

Lol i was growing a mullet before :tongue: but i just got blade 0 done all over and im told i look like a skin head nw haha
Typical paki short back and sides lol :tongue:

numi, where the hell you been :colone:
Original post by Maria_x
True truee! And lool I type stuff like a kid maybe? :colondollar: and I'm gna wake up early too insh'allah! Tehehe but when my alarm goes off I turn it off and go back to sleep.. Kind of an Automatic response -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol i do this but i set it on snooze for 5 times :tongue: but i still end up staying a sleep lol i try to get 8 hours though give or take 30 mins
Reply 1253
Original post by YWArtist
I never said they weren't nice people silly :P
I juhs said I have never found a mirpuri girl attractive personally :smile:

Ohhh ahah I thought that there's some serious reason behind it teheh :biggrin: and most of the people speak Urdu on here from what i've noticed. But I just know Hindi from years of watching bollywood movies pahaha :biggrin: :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol i was growing a mullet before :tongue: but i just got blade 0 done all over and im told i look like a skin head nw haha

oh numan, not the mullet, thats an indian hairstyle :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
numi, where the hell you been :colone:

Watching footy, revision nd sleeping lol exams r stressin man whens your first one?
Reply 1256
Lol i do this but i set it on snooze for 5 times :tongue: but i still end up staying a sleep lol i try to get 8 hours though give or take 30 mins

My mate told me to do that cuz I always get late to school :colondollar: but I didn't think it would work for me, knowing me i'l just turn all 5 off when the first goes off :L and omg u get 8 hours that's finee but my sleeping patterns messed up big time! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Warlord
oh numan, not the mullet, thats an indian hairstyle :biggrin:

Lol i thought it was american ?? :tongue: but ill normally have the back and top long but short it on the sides wbu?
Original post by Maria_x
My mate told me to do that cuz I always get late to school :colondollar: but I didn't think it would work for me, knowing me i'l just turn all 5 off when the first goes off :L and omg u get 8 hours that's finee but my sleeping patterns messed up big time! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol i try to get 8 hours which ends up turning into 10 hours :tongue:
Reply 1259
Original post by Maria_x
Ohhh ahah I thought that there's some serious reason behind it teheh :biggrin: and most of the people speak Urdu on here from what i've noticed. But I just know Hindi from years of watching bollywood movies pahaha :biggrin: :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaa samee!
I speak punjabi at home :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending