The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1500
Original post by CasualSoul
jeez you must have been writing a lot!

Do you do long distance or short

It wasn't a lot per se, I posted a few links to help him, it was finding the right articles which took the most time. :sigh:

Long distance. 10-15k normally, yet to have a crack at a marathon.
Original post by ipoop
It wasn't a lot per se, I posted a few links to help him, it was finding the right articles which took the most time. :sigh:

Long distance. 10-15k normally, yet to have a crack at a marathon.

wow. Still its still really good exercise. How often do you have to train also do you have to do loads of stretching before and afrer
Reply 1502
wow. Still its still really good exercise. How often do you have to train also do you have to do loads of stretching before and afrer

Every other day, since the turn of the year, December was a blank month. :couchpotato:

Sometimes I stretch before and after, sometimes I only stretch after. 10-15 minutes of stretching either way.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I genuinely don't see myself talking about running tonight. :colondollar:

Here's what I posted to him. :colondollar:
Original post by ipoop
Every other day, since the turn of the year, December was a blank month. :couchpotato:

Sometimes I stretch before and after, sometimes I only stretch after. 10-15 minutes of stretching either way.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I genuinely don't see myself talking about running tonight. :colondollar:

Here's what I posted to him. :colondollar:

LOL you must get people asking a lot of question so no its fine :biggrin:
Reply 1504
LOL you must get people asking a lot of question so no its fine :biggrin:

Not really, I'm happy to help, I'm just so tired. I think I'm going to shut down soon. :moon: Feel free to ask away, I'll reply when Ican, I love talking about jogging. :borat:
Original post by ipoop
Not really, I'm happy to help, I'm just so tired. I think I'm going to shut down soon. :moon: Feel free to ask away, I'll reply when Ican, I love talking about jogging. :borat:

LOL. What you doing just looking at threads on TSR until your sleepy enough?
Reply 1506
LOL. What you doing just looking at threads on TSR until your sleepy enough?

Pretty much. :mmm: I am sleepy, I can't sleep though. :sigh: It's too much effort to move my laptop on to my table and sleep. For the last two days, I slept with my laptop by my side. :colondollar:
Original post by ipoop
Pretty much. :mmm: I am sleepy, I can't sleep though. :sigh: It's too much effort to move my laptop on to my table and sleep. For the last two days, I slept with my laptop by my side. :colondollar:

haa oh no! you must really cherish your laptop then

I'd be lost without mine :biggrin:
Reply 1508
haa oh no! you must really cherish your laptop then

I'd be lost without mine :biggrin:

Laptops are teh best! :five:
Original post by ipoop
Laptops are teh best! :five:

too right!

ah I'm going to see if I can do any more revision before I get tired. Cya:smile:
Reply 1510
too right!

ah I'm going to see if I can do any more revision before I get tired. Cya:smile:

GO revise!! Those days are over for me. :smug:
Original post by ipoop

lucky dude!
Original post by ipoop

A waste product.

:colone:
Reply 1513
Original post by tehforum
A waste product.

:colone:

What? I think this is a pun, but I can't work it out(?):confused:
lucky dude!

I know. :smug:
Original post by ipoop
What? I think this is a pun, but I can't work it out(?):confused:

I know. :smug:

I think you need to squeeze out the answer.
Reply 1515
Original post by tehforum
I think you need to squeeze out the answer.

I actually read the first post as "waist", :sigh: Good night, I need a **** eye.

Good pun btw. Blends well with :poo: in the username and the suposed product of my username. I know, I just killed joke. :pierre:
Original post by The Epicurean
Instead of always trying to look for faults in what people say, you could use common sense and notice that me and Ranbow quote each other alot :colonhash: You could also look at my profile and see my usernotes are posted in mostly by Ranbow. It would be illogical to assume a member you rarely see, namely Hasan, has quoted Ranbow more than me.

1. If you actually read my post, you'd see that I asked if it was Ranbow but then edited when I saw the misquote.

2. It's got nothing to do with me looking for faults, am I supposed to expect that everything I see is wrong?

3. I only ever post in G&C, how would I know how much another member is quoted outside of G&C?
Morning (\_/)
()/^.^\()
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

that is bunny behind a fence

And now I need to pee.
(edited 11 years ago)
^ needs to pee
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
oh right I'll change it then just cause you're bored of it

Spoiler

how do you change it?

Latest