The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
Original post by ♥ ♥
Yay! Lol, what have you applied for?

Ah, we'll see :wink:

It made me laugh :yy:

Go for Mech Eng :biggrin: :p: By the way, are you only doing 3 A Levels? I think for Impy, if you do four, they will accept A*AAA for some subjects :smile:

Well, I was just being honest there :smile: Everytime I see you quote me Mahi, I melt a little :wink: :love:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Yay! Lol, what have you applied for?

Ah, we'll see :wink:

It made me laugh :yy:

Mix of econ and management. Havent heard from one uni :biggrin: Ye, then we can talk about cricket all the time, in between finishing essays for classes and stuff :smile:My friend chose warwick over imp enginering, not sure why, Imp is amazing! I think he said the gender ratio was skewed heavily to guys, but who cares? Its imperial! :tongue:
Original post by Warlord
Love my man Junaid, but surely Jamshed with his two hundreds. this shami ahmed btw, was browsing some cricket forums last year, he was getting serious serious hype. I didnt get to see him bowl today, how was/is he?

Tbh, without Junaid and co repeatedly getting the Indians out, Jamshed's efforts may not have been as awesome, if that makes sense....

Yeah, his 2 hundreds were awesome and all, but Pak's bowlers set up the matches, not so much the batsmen, considering India's batting is supposed to be our strength, and we got crushed...

Do you really think I'm watching India be whitewashed by Pak? :L Lol, I only saw him in the first couple of overs, seems fairly good, think it's harsh to call him medium pace, he's pretty nippy tbh :L Him and Bhuv first up, did a fairly good job, given they only have 167 to defend :smile:
Reply 1303
Original post by Armani786
Yes i am a legal age. Are you???
:tongue:Ha ha ha.....
*No comment*:wink:

Yup :colone: I think there's some chemistry here between us :sexface: Wanna take it further? :wink:
Original post by Revent
Go for Mech Eng :biggrin: :p: By the way, are you only doing 3 A Levels? I think for Impy, if you do four, they will accept A*AAA for some subjects :smile:

Well, I was just being honest there :smile: Everytime I see you quote me Mahi, I melt a little :wink: :love:

Well technically FM is two a-levels, but yeah, 3 subjects. Nope, defo gonna be A*A*A :frown:

I bet you do :rolleyes: :laugh:

Original post by Warlord
Mix of econ and management. Havent heard from one uni :biggrin: Ye, then we can talk about cricket all the time, in between finishing essays for classes and stuff :smile:My friend chose warwick over imp enginering, not sure why, Imp is amazing! I think he said the gender ratio was skewed heavily to guys, but who cares? Its imperial! :tongue:

Lol yeah. I think I'm most likely gonna end up at either Bath (if something goes wrong with my exams :L) or Warwick, if I do well. Imperial is looking out of the question atm :frown:

I think I just prefer Warwick. Like, the campus and all...
Reply 1305
Original post by Revent
Yup :colone: I think there's some chemistry here between us :sexface: Wanna take it further? :wink:

You aren't subtle at all are ya?? :biggrin:
Reply 1306
Original post by ♥ ♥
Well technically FM is two a-levels, but yeah, 3 subjects. Nope, defo gonna be A*A*A :frown:

Lol yeah. I think I'm most likely gonna end up at either Bath (if something goes wrong with my exams :L) or Warwick, if I do well. Imperial is looking out of the question atm :frown:

Wait, remind me what you study? Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry, right? If so, your offer for Imperial SHOULD be A*AAA!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: In which case, that's kinda piss :p:

I'm not lying!! I'd even stop flirting with all the other girls, just for you :wink: :love:
Original post by ♥ ♥

Warwick is awesome too, doesnt really matter which one you go to:smile:

Lol on a side note, how good is the indian national anthem:smile: It is wicked.
Original post by ♥ ♥
Tbh, without Junaid and co repeatedly getting the Indians out, Jamshed's efforts may not have been as awesome, if that makes sense....

Yeah, his 2 hundreds were awesome and all, but Pak's bowlers set up the matches, not so much the batsmen, considering India's batting is supposed to be our strength, and we got crushed...

Do you really think I'm watching India be whitewashed by Pak? :L Lol, I only saw him in the first couple of overs, seems fairly good, think it's harsh to call him medium pace, he's pretty nippy tbh :L Him and Bhuv first up, did a fairly good job, given they only have 167 to defend :smile:

This still doesnt make up for waching misbah crush the countries dreams in mohali :frown: True, maybe Junaid will get it.
Reply 1309
Original post by Zeegie
You aren't subtle at all are ya?? :biggrin:

No bhain ji :frown: But teach me the art of subtlety if you want :wink:
Reply 1310
Original post by Revent
No bhain ji :frown: But teach me the art of subtlety if you want :wink:

Tbf I really don't think it would make a difference ahahahhahaah :wink:
Original post by Revent

awww tahts cute you wanna take it further...

tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam
Reply 1312
Core 3.....please be nice to me....

Biol4......please don't shove in a question on shrews

Biol1......please sort out your mark scheme

Chem4.............I love you :smile:
Reply 1313
Original post by Armani786
awww tahts cute you wanna take it further...

tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam

pyaar hota hai dewana sanam :wink:
Original post by Revent
Wait, remind me what you study? Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry, right? If so, your offer for Imperial SHOULD be A*AAA!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: In which case, that's kinda piss :p:

I'm not lying!! I'd even stop flirting with all the other girls, just for you :wink: :love:

Well yeah, but they're counting it as an A* in both FM or Maths, and Physics. So my offer is actually A*A*AA (but I want an A* in both Maths and FM)

Yeah yeah :lol:

Original post by Warlord
Warwick is awesome too, doesnt really matter which one you go to:smile:

Lol on a side note, how good is the indian national anthem:smile: It is wicked.

Yaah, I like Warwick :biggrin: Want to get out of the city.
Lol, I love it :') I know the Indian one, but not the one for the UK, how bad it that :L

Original post by Warlord
This still doesnt make up for waching misbah crush the countries dreams in mohali :frown: True, maybe Junaid will get it.

Aw :') Sorry but the 2011 cup had to be India's, home turf, Sachin's last WC, Yuvi and his cancer...too too much :biggrin: And they were playing in Mohali, couldn't beat India in my home :L
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1315
Original post by ♥ ♥
Well yeah, but they're counting it as an A* in both FM or Maths, and Physics. So my offer is actually A*A*AA (but I want an A* in both Maths and FM)

Lol, I love it :') I know the Indian one, but not the one for the UK, how bad it that :L

Aw :') Sorry but the 2011 cup had to be India's, home turf, Sachin's last WC, Yuvi and his cancer...too too much :biggrin: And they we're playing in Mohali, couldn't beat India in my home :L

Do you mind showing me what they say on track for it please? :smile: That seems interesting because I know more than one person who got into Impy with A*AAA for Mech Eng. :smile:

I'm serious Mahi :wink: Say the word and the flirting (with others) stops! :love: You've got me that crazy about you
Original post by ♥ ♥

I hope you're watching the cricket and well done on getting into Impy for Engineering. Hopefully, you'll get the grades for it :biggrin: (Y)
Original post by Zeegie
Core 3.....please be nice to me....

Biol4......please don't shove in a question on shrews

Biol1......please sort out your mark scheme

Chem4.............I love you :smile:

Which chem board do you do? What marks have you been getting?
Original post by ♥ ♥

Aw :') Sorry but the 2011 cup had to be India's, home turf, Sachin's last WC, Yuvi and his cancer...too too much :biggrin: And they were playing in Mohali, couldn't beat India in my home :L

I know most of pakistans but not the uks,join the club :colondollar: Ye, if you like warwick, then go for it :smile: You need a*aa for warwick?
Reply 1319
Original post by Warlord
Which chem board do you do? What marks have you been getting?

AQA......can't remember the ums but got an A in everything at AS...

What about you?

Latest