The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1860
I need armbands.
Reply 1861
Original post by TPJY
hi :smile: do you remember after how many days did the colleges start to do this last year?
King's were very quick off the mark, by the Monday I think. It does vary... a lot.

Original post by rooosy
All three of us King's History applicants on the stalking page have been pooled - does anyone know if there's a limit as to how many applicants can be pooled per college? :smile:
No, there isn't one specified but colleges are not meant to pool people just for the hell of it.

Original post by lkc2508
Should I be worried if I haven't heard anything AT ALL yet? I don't even know if I've been rejected/pooled or got an offer :frown: I applied to clare
Agree with nickyr212.

Original post by nickyr212
You should email them.
Definitely.

Original post by s_axo
Hello! The same is currently happening to me. It's actually happened to a lot of Cauis applicants... which college did you apply to? I emailed on the friday and was basically told they could not tell me over email or phone, and I would have to just wait haha.

xx
There's one word for people like that and it's not friendly or polite. That is really poor.

Original post by nickyr212
God that sucks...-.-
I agree. Total lack of respect for their applicants.
Reply 1862
Original post by BethanyJane
Ah I was pooled from Clare, yeah I wasn't too proud of my exam there either! But they must of gone better than we thought! :smile:

Hopefully :smile: Well good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1863
Original post by ingénue
Been fished for MML by Girton! Direct offer! Just got the email now, literally five minutes ago :biggrin: so happy, I actually screamed when I saw the email! Good luck to all you other poolees, all hope is not lost!

Wow! well done :smile: MML-ers flying off the shelves now it seems..
Pooled by Selwyn, fished for an interview by Murray Edwards for History. Not ideal, but I'm hanging on in there !
Original post by MissMedic
Can we contact our preferred college to ask whether wev been rejected or not? Just to get it over with or just leave it? I hate waiting :frown:

No, don't.

Original post by Minerva

I agree. Total lack of respect for their applicants.

Which college is this, and why?

I'm assuming it might be Fitz, who haven't even told some people their initial decision :tongue:
Original post by The Polymath
No, don't.

I'm assuming it might be Fitz, who haven't even told some people their initial decision :tongue:

Apparently it was Caius.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1867
No, don't.

Caius for the same reason.
Original post by WJRA
Caius for the same reason.

Oh yeah, I know someone who hasn't heard from Caius either

Have they given ANY responses?
Still haven't been fished yet :'( I've been pooled by Murray Edwards for Land Economy. I am freaking out. Heard one of you Land Economy fishes got reeled in.
Reply 1870
Incredible, well done :smile:

What do you think my interview from Fitz will be about? Will it be like a normal interview, or a weird post-pool kind of interview..

Thank you! Hmm I think it'll be a normal interview, they didn't know you before you were pooled so you have a clean slate (and a 50% chance, which is on your side)! I wish you the very very best of luck :smile:

Original post by chocoholic_x
Oh wow, that's amazing!! :biggrin: Congratulations! It seems they are giving offers on Sundays then. :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin: Yep they must be, so keep an eye on your email and phone!

Original post by inangel123
CONGRATULATIONS!! i was pooled from downing for MML, still waiting to be fishedd. What languages??

Just hang on in there :smile: French and ab initio Spanish!

Original post by jh.
Wow! well done :smile: MML-ers flying off the shelves now it seems..

Thank you, the email has saved my sanity I think!

To everyone else still waiting, I wish you the very best of luck!
Reply 1871

Its very irregular. Some people in Scotland have found out but me and my friends in London haven't.
Original post by ingénue
Thank you! Hmm I think it'll be a normal interview, they didn't know you before you were pooled so you have a clean slate (and a 50% chance, which is on your side)! I wish you the very very best of luck :smile:

True. I don't think they have a German fellow, so it's going to be a grilling on my ab initio language... :eek:
Sanity levels... falling

Wits end... approaching
Original post by xxLozzxx
Hopefully :smile: Well good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh thank you! You too :biggrin:
Reply 1875
Original post by BethanyJane
Anyone pooled for law? :smile:

Me from Selwyn! Do you know if anyone has heard anything?

Yeah, one of my friends got a direct offer.
Reply 1877
Feeling like a clownfish...
Original post by Halleb9
Me from Selwyn! Do you know if anyone has heard anything?

I haven't actually come across anyone who's got an interview or direct offer for law yet!? :smile:
What do you think my chances are? I've been pooled by Murray Edwards for Land Economy and I am an international student

Latest

Trending

Trending