The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Still had no letter and no reply to any of my emails or calls. I still have no idea if i have an offer, pool or rejection.

If you're reading this johns, i hate you :frown:
Original post by The Polymath
No, don't.

Which college is this, and why?

I'm assuming it might be Fitz, who haven't even told some people their initial decision :tongue:

I applied to Fitz, found their communication great, I could expect a reply within minutes even at around 11pm! As far as I know, Fitz sent out letters if you got an offer, (my friend got an offer there for geography) and an email if you had been pooled (I was pooled).
People who haven't heard back, I highly recommend checking your email and spam folders :smile: I stumbled across my pooling notification without expecting to recieve an email :smile:
When will they start calling the ChemEng or Natural Sciences fish?
Original post by oxymoronic
I can't imagine you would hate it - it's a very pretty college and the only downside is that there's only a few really good kitchens in the college but that's the case at a lot of the colleges, I believe. As you've already experienced an all girls school that won't come as a shock to you, so I imagine you'll be fine and as other people have said you can put as much or as little into college life as you want. Some people spend their entire life in their college whereas other people pretty much just sleep there and then spend their waking hours with friends from other colleges. I imagine history is probably more female heavy (maybe 60:40) but it's not so female dominated as other subjects like English or languages. I don't know though, that's just my opinion based on the people I knew when I was at uni and the applicants I come across on here!

Thanks! I'm just so pleased I got fished!
Original post by BethanyJane
I haven't actually come across anyone who's got an interview or direct offer for law yet!? :smile:

I was just thinking about this, i wonder how they are working through the pool. Is it subject based or totally random?
Original post by These Streets
When will they start calling the ChemEng or Natural Sciences fish?

When they've extracted as much pain as possible

(srsly I have no clue)
Original post by Axion
Feeling like a clownfish...

Spoiler

Seems to me like you're.. fishing for rep :ahee:

just realised this makes me sound like I'm fishing for rep..
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1887
Original post by BethanyJane
I haven't actually come across anyone who's got an interview or direct offer for law yet!? :smile:

I haven't either! Hopefully it's a good sign :s
I. Got. AN OFFER DCHIECEDNISNDEJDSJDJDNDIEINKWNDIEMD

Thank you so much Girton College for giving me a chance to study PBS! ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1889
Original post by The Polymath
Seems to me like you're.. fishing for rep :ahee:

lol decent pun XD
Hang in there guys...

Original post by Beccah.Emily12
I was just thinking about this, i wonder how they are working through the pool. Is it subject based or totally random?

Yeah, I wonder, maybe it is subject based! Is it true all colleges have made decisions so now we just wait for responses? :smile:
Original post by amyandbeyond
Hang in there guys...

dory.jpg

Haha! Brilliant :smile:
Original post by nickyr212

Posted from TSR Mobile

WELL DONE !!!! see you in October :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whaaay! Congrats! :smile:
Reply 1895
Original post by Silverland
Sanity levels... falling

Wits end... approaching

This describes my frantic state completely. The phone rang this morning (cold caller) and I dropped my glass of orange juice - smashed everywhere. Cambridge you are causing so much destruction!
Any architecture applicants Pooled by Kings??? I haven't got any news from other colleges... I think I will be rejected finally. Such an idiot to apply to kings from China without an art A-level. I just saw the application statistics after been pooled. I can't forgive myself...
Reply 1897

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations !!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did they email or phone?
Original post by anamzaman
Still haven't been fished yet :'( I've been pooled by Murray Edwards for Land Economy. I am freaking out. Heard one of you Land Economy fishes got reeled in.

Newnham took me. Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending