Core 3.....please be nice to me....

Biol4......please don't shove in a question on shrews

Biol1......please sort out your mark scheme

Chem4.............I love you :smile:

I've got full ums on every biol paper over and over again
Yet I feel unprepared! Help me zeegs!
I found the shrews question nice :P
Hated the seaweed mass ration question though
You do realise if you get full marks on Q7 and 8 that's 30marks and A* is like 48 marks average
Reply 1321
Original post by YWArtist
I've got full ums on every biol paper over and over again
Yet I feel unprepared! Help me zeegs!
I found the shrews question nice :P
Hated the seaweed mass ration question though
You do realise if you get full marks on Q7 and 8 that's 30marks and A* is like 48 marks average

Well done clever clogs!!!!

The grade boundaries have consistently been fairly low...if you're getting full ums now it'll be fine.

Oh yeah I feel pretty unprepared too....
I did that qs yesterday...it was ****ing gruesome.
Yeah I know...that's pretty good, like the 2010 past papers you needed like 35 to get an A on one of them...

Just hope this one will be nice....

Which bits are you unsure about??? Hopefully the photosyn and respiration and inheritance should be fine...I like those topics

Nitrogen and carbon cycles are fine as well...

Ecology and Succession :angry:
Original post by Zeegie
AQA......can't remember the ums but got an A in everything at AS...

What about you?

I do edexcel. Ums wise, I think in the 4 papers I have done so far( there are only 6 papers), I have recieved 100, 100, about 85, and 95. So not too bad I guess.
Reply 1323
Original post by Warlord
I do edexcel. Ums wise, I think in the 4 papers I have done so far( there are only 6 papers), I have recieved 100, 100, about 85, and 95. So not too bad I guess.

Psssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......that's bloody brilliant lol :smile:
Reply 1324
Original post by Zeegie
Well done clever clogs!!!!

The grade boundaries have consistently been fairly low...if you're getting full ums now it'll be fine.

Oh yeah I feel pretty unprepared too....
I did that qs yesterday...it was ****ing gruesome.
Yeah I know...that's pretty good, like the 2010 past papers you needed like 35 to get an A on one of them...

Just hope this one will be nice....

Which bits are you unsure about??? Hopefully the photosyn and respiration and inheritance should be fine...I like those topics

Nitrogen and carbon cycles are fine as well...

Ecology and Succession :angry:

Ermm
Ecology is okay but can be tricky
Photosynthesis ATP respiration are beautiful
Energy transfer is okay
Carbon cycle is okay but some questions are worded stupidly
Genetics should be fine
I just don't know what else to do now
So I'm juhs doing past papers over and over again to polish up my exam technique
Morning :smile:
Reply 1326
Original post by YWArtist
Ermm
Ecology is okay but can be tricky
Photosynthesis ATP respiration are beautiful
Energy transfer is okay
Carbon cycle is okay but some questions are worded stupidly
Genetics should be fine
I just don't know what else to do now
So I'm juhs doing past papers over and over again to polish up my exam technique

I really don't think you need to worry about anything bro....you'll ace it :biggrin:
There isn't anything better than past papers tbf...I haven't finished all mine but when I do I'll go over the corrections again....

I was supposed to come into school on Thurs to do a mock but hadn't finished my revision so now I have to do it today at some point in the evening with my ami watching me.....lol
Reply 1327
Original post by Maryb_101

Morning sunshine :smile: How you feeling?
Original post by Zeegie
Morning sunshine :smile: How you feeling?

I am good alhamdulillah :biggrin: you? Have you....you know..sorted what we discussed on pm? :wink: you're and idiot lol 'i never learn'. :tongue:
Reply 1329

Afternoon :smile:
Reply 1330
I am good alhamdulillah :biggrin: you? Have you....you know..sorted what we discussed on pm? :wink: you're and idiot lol 'i never learn'. :tongue:

Glad you're ok :smile: Errrr....sort offfff.....it's taking a while but I think I'll manage ahahahah...

Hey! I was just being honest lol :biggrin:

Can I ask you the same question? :smile:
Original post by Revent
Afternoon :smile:

I just woke up lol hate it when i oversleep but can't help it when i sleep at like 2 everyday. Sleeping pattern is pretty effed up lol
Reply 1332
I just woke up lol hate it when i oversleep but can't help it when i sleep at like 2 everyday. Sleeping pattern is pretty effed up lol

Well, it's Sunday so you're forgiven! :p: I was up half 7 this morning, the annoying thing about waking up early is I have to wait like 4 hours before my mum makes me breakfast :laugh:
Original post by Zeegie
Glad you're ok :smile: Errrr....sort offfff.....it's taking a while but I think I'll manage ahahahah...

Hey! I was just being honest lol :biggrin:

Can I ask you the same question? :smile:

Lol really? I don't even get the basis of the problem, it's cause you...you know..feel like that loool
Still makes you an idiot but alas! Emotions are stronger than anything lol head over heart..heart gets in the way..damn you heart. :lol:
Ermm me..well i'm just gonna go with the flow tbh if it gets too much i'll have to say something..
Original post by Revent
Well, it's Sunday so you're forgiven! :p: I was up half 7 this morning, the annoying thing about waking up early is I have to wait like 4 hours before my mum makes me breakfast :laugh:

How do you get up so early, share your secrets master :O
I'm back at college on tuesday, then exams wednesday onwards. Lol lazy! Get off your ass and make it yourself
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1335
Lol really? I don't even get the basis of the problem, it's cause you...you know..feel like that loool
Still makes you an idiot but alas! Emotions are stronger than anything lol head over heart..heart gets in the way..damn you heart. :lol:
Ermm me..well i'm just gonna go with the flow tbh if it gets too much i'll have to say something..

Oh chupp kar! Poori Soc ko ilaan kyoon deri ho?? :wink:

And I ain't letting it happen again, I've decided ahahah

Yeah good idea :biggrin:
Reply 1336
How do you get up so early, share your secrets master :O
I'm back at college on tuesday, then exams wednesday onwards. Lol lazy! Get off your ass and make it yourself

:eek: Good luck!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
I can't cook much :frown: I mean I can cook breakfast but so much work! :p:

As for waking up early, 7.30 is actually a late start for me :p: When I was working last month at the hospital, my SHIFT started at 7.30 :lol: It just takes practice and getting into the routine :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie
Oh chupp kar! Poori Soc ko ilaan kyoon deri ho?? :wink:

And I ain't letting it happen again, I've decided ahahah

Yeah good idea :biggrin:

Lol they don't know what we're on about..
Omg your saying that when your already sort of...you know LOOL
You better not let anything happen! Seriously lol you say that, and i know the way you talk xeegie :tongue:
When you get to the top of blackpool tower its beautiful yet the drop is steep...ygmgygmgygmmm
Original post by Revent
:eek: Good luck!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
I can't cook much :frown: I mean I can cook breakfast but so much work! :p:

As for waking up early, 7.30 is actually a late start for me :p: When I was working last month at the hospital, my SHIFT started at 7.30 :lol: It just takes practice and getting into the routine :smile:

Gracias. :biggrin:
Breakfast doesn't take long, unless your them ones who demands a paratha everyday loool
Milk and cereal FTWW :biggrin:
Lool fair nuff' i guess so, when i have to be up at 5:00 next week, it'll hit me after waking up at 12:00 eriday. :L
Reply 1339
Original post by Zeegie
I really don't think you need to worry about anything bro....you'll ace it :biggrin:
There isn't anything better than past papers tbf...I haven't finished all mine but when I do I'll go over the corrections again....

I was supposed to come into school on Thurs to do a mock but hadn't finished my revision so now I have to do it today at some point in the evening with my ami watching me.....lol

In shaa Allah
Yeh that's a good way :smile:
I've done all past papers
Doing em again n again
I've made a list of possible long question (like 25)
And also questions I struggle on
And I try do them everyday either at work (where I have made my own little working corner in the decontamination room :L)
Or at home :')
I've made recordings of my voice explaining each topic which I listen to on the way too and from work (an hours walk eachway)
I just really want to do well this time :frown:
All my siblings are genius's I'm like the bad apple who let my parents down
I just want my parents to finally be proud of me
That will be the best feeling ever

Latest

Trending

Trending