It's on the genetics of aging. :shakecane:

:moon:
Reply 2342
God ^^
Reply 2343
Good

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Happy new year everyone :smile:

Did anyone make any new year's resolutions?
Reply 2345
Hi everyone,
I am Charlaux, a Turkish student that received conditional offer from St.Andrews (foundation course).At the moment,just trying to keep my grades as it is (offer is 70%,now Its 73%) :biggrin:
Reply 2346
Original post by Charlaux
Hi everyone,
I am Charlaux, a Turkish student that received conditional offer from St.Andrews (foundation course).At the moment,just trying to keep my grades as it is (offer is 70%,now Its 73%) :biggrin:

Hi Charlaux, I am Turkish too. What have you applied for? I guess we are at the same year of high school. University next year!
I have applied for dentistry and have an interview at Plymouth.

Reply 2347
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

No major resolutions but my goal is to pass my degree and make it out alive! You?
Reply 2348

No. Did you?

Original post by Egos
No. Did you?

Original post by Akkuz
No major resolutions but my goal is to pass my degree and make it out alive! You?

:erm: Oh... er me neither then... *hides ridiculously long list*
:erm: Oh... er me neither then... *hides ridiculously long list*

:parrot:
Sometimes I wonder how this God forsaken thread reached 118 pages in the first place.
Reply 2352
Original post by Egos
Hi Charlaux, I am Turkish too. What have you applied for? I guess we are at the same year of high school. University next year!

Hi Egos,
I applied from one of the french high schools in Turkey.I am at the 12th grade and received the offer for foundation course of humanity (Psychology and I think I would do Psychology + Management ) :colondollar:
Reply 2353
Original post by Charlaux
Hi Egos,
I applied from one of the french high schools in Turkey.I am at the 12th grade and received the offer for foundation course of humanity (Psychology and I think I would do Psychology + Management ) :colondollar:

That's cool! Which school is it? Where do you live? I used to live in Ankara.

Reply 2354
Original post by Egos
That's cool! Which school is it? Where do you live? I used to live in Ankara.

Thanks.

St.Andrews is my first choice so I am really glad that they gave me an offer :tongue:

I study in Lycée Saint Michel,Istanbul :smile:
Original post by Crazy Paving
:parrot:

:hugs:

That 'last person to post here' thread is nearly finished :P
:hugs:

That 'last person to post here' thread is nearly finished :P

:love: woo
Original post by Egos

Hey mate,
Congratulation on the interview at Plymouth! I live in the UK and am hoping to study dentistry this year aswell. We might be class mates, who knows! Where else have you applied to?
ps. I am Turkish too.
Reply 2358
Hey buddy!
I live in Paris, France. I have applied to Bristol (dentistry-rejection), Cardiff(dentistry-rejection), Liverpool (dentistry-no news), Plymouth (dentistry-interview) and lastly Manchester (genetics-interview).
It would be awesome if we studied at the same uni! Where have you applied to? I am guessing that you've applied to plymouth as well. Are you applying as an international student?
Original post by Egos
Hey buddy!
I live in Paris, France. I have applied to Bristol (dentistry-rejection), Cardiff(dentistry-rejection), Liverpool (dentistry-no news), Plymouth (dentistry-interview) and lastly Manchester (genetics-interview).
It would be awesome if we studied at the same uni! Where have you applied to? I am guessing that you've applied to plymouth as well. Are you applying as an international student?

im applying as a home student. I've applied to plymouth, glasgow, aberdeen, and liverpool. So far, I've only heard back from glasgow, which is where I want to study. So, I have an interview there on 2nd Feb..Nervous!!!! I live in Manchester - good city to live in :smile: Good luck with your application mate!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending