The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE parties

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Partying won't get you into Goldman Sachs so no.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Original post by S.R
Partying won't get you into Goldman Sachs so no.

Apparently it will, during summer internship the girls that party with the bosses were the ones who got a job in the end.
Reply 22
Original post by danny111
Apparently it will, during summer internship the girls that party with the bosses were the ones who got a job in the end.

But what if you're a guy? Are there any gay bosses?
Reply 23
Original post by roxii_babii1
heyyyy

was just wondering how is the LSE party side of things

are there many good parties?

thanks xxx

Yes, a lot, such as watching Bloomberg Channel, always fun:biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by S.R
But what if you're a guy? Are there any gay bosses?

Not that I am aware of.
Reply 25
Original post by roxii_babii1
heyyyy

was just wondering how is the LSE party side of things... i mean the school is in london!

do many students go out clubbing?

are there many good parties?

are the guys fun or not?

thanks xxx

Hey! I'm a fresher at LSE and it's all down to where you live. Rosebery is by far the best hall, as long as you're a social person you'll make friends. You can go clubbing as much as you like, there's always somewhere to go and there'll be some people who will go out pretty much every night.
Passfield and Carr Saunders are also decent but not as good in terms of social life.

Any questions just ask xx
Reply 26
Original post by abbey-chic
Hey! I'm a fresher at LSE and it's all down to where you live. Rosebery is by far the best hall, as long as you're a social person you'll make friends. You can go clubbing as much as you like, there's always somewhere to go and there'll be some people who will go out pretty much every night.
Passfield and Carr Saunders are also decent but not as good in terms of social life.

I've just gotten my offer from LSE! I'll be a post-grad student but I'm young by LSE postgrad standards, I'll be 20/21. trying to find a sociable accom where I'll meet a good mix of people. Do the post-grad/undergrads in your hall mix much, or in other residences like Bankside or Holborn? Thanks! xx
Original post by hillary_
I've just gotten my offer from LSE! I'll be a post-grad student but I'm young by LSE postgrad standards, I'll be 20/21. trying to find a sociable accom where I'll meet a good mix of people. Do the post-grad/undergrads in your hall mix much, or in other residences like Bankside or Holborn? Thanks! xx

I'll also be one of the 'younger' postgrads :P
Reply 28

im deciding between those three halls, mainly because they're 31 weeks... can i ask if you've experienced passfield and carr saunders? im guessing you're living at rosebery now given your objective description :tongue:
Reply 29
I'm thinking of going for Passfield. This is due to the distance and also the aspect of a good social life. :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by You!Me!Dancing!
I'll also be one of the 'younger' postgrads :P

I am 23 so I think I'll be among the youngest students of the LLM and I wanted to ask the same question since I haven't decided to apply to Holborn or Northumberland yet
Reply 31

How are you finding the party scene as a whole? are you in rosebery I guess? ahha

what course are you on? (if thats not too personal?) and how much free time do you have ?

thankss xxxx
what is clubbing? I just think of seals
Reply 33
Original post by danny111

brick.jpg

Couldn't resist :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending