the guy is mad bro

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prettytoes:)
I'll suck anyone off really

Marry me.
Reply 21
Original post by marcus2001
Hahaha love the way you've quoted this

"from an evolutionary point of view, girls are attracted to certain traits in a man. things like tall, masculine, stubble, broad shoulders, a fit muscled body, nice sexy eyes. i could go on.

then think of your typical chinese guy. does he have these traits? almost certainly not. "

with a picture of yourself, when you have winnie the pooh stickers plastered to your shower.

you can never be too old to like winnie the pooh.
Reply 22
Original post by danny111
It's true at least the part about men being tall. Tall, strong men used to represent good hunting ability.

oh yeah I get that, but it's a bit dumb to say that no east asian men have those traits. And what's so ironic is that his username is Insecurities :rolleyes:

Personally I'm attracted to people regardless of race, and I do appreciate masculine qualities. In fact one of the most desired people in my college happens to be chinese :s-smilie:

Original post by Insecurities
x

lol
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick way to fill your inbox
Reply 24
Original post by SamHedges
Quick way to fill your inbox

and mouth
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Insecurities
from an evolutionary point of view, girls are attracted to certain traits in a man. things like tall, masculine, stubble, broad shoulders, a fit muscled body, nice sexy eyes. i could go on.

then think of your typical chinese guy. does he have these traits? almost certainly not.

But China has the world's biggest population

+ polarity - 1 - 0 you
Original post by + polarity -
But China has the world's biggest population

+ polarity - 1 - 0 you
how is that relevant to the argument?
Original post by R4INBOW
oh yeah I get that, but it's a bit dumb to say that no east asian men have those traits. And what's so ironic is that his username is Insecurities :rolleyes:

Personally I'm attracted to people regardless of race, and I do appreciate masculine qualities. In fact one of the most desired people in my college happens to be chinese :s-smilie:

lol
tell me why you hardly ever see a white girl with a chinese guy?
(edited 11 years ago)
Mr. smurf hasn't posted yet. Whats going on? is he ok?
Reply 29
Original post by fudgemuffins
Mr. smurf hasn't posted yet. Whats going on? is he ok?

am i mr smurf now? :L
I live with 10 Chinese people, 8 of which are lads. They are very nice to talk to when you make the effort with them, but otherwise they keep themselves to themselves. Same with the Chinese people in lectures.

I think there are some good looking Chinese guys and yeah, sure I'd date one if had a nice personality.

I'm five feet high and rising atm...

Back on topic, I have not seen many cases of Chinese men with white girls. However, there are a few people I know who have a Chinese father and a white mother so clearly it can happen, assuming their parents didn't form out of the ground!

Some celebrities with this mixture:

Gok Wan
Alexa Chung (father part Chinese)
Sammy Chung
Brian Ching
Brandon Lee (son of Bruce Lee)
As with all people, it really depends on what the person looks like. There are plenty of ugly and hot people from all races.

But I will generalise to answer the question- I like Asian facial features and often their clothing style so I do find many Chinese and other Asians attractive. I have been in a relationship with a Chinese guy before, but not quite sure if I would go there again. But each person is different so I better not generalise too much! (It's hard not to know...)
Original post by Dagnabbit
I'm five feet high and rising atm...

Back on topic, I have not seen many cases of Chinese men with white girls. However, there are a few people I know who have a Chinese father and a white mother so clearly it can happen, assuming their parents didn't form out of the ground!

Some celebrities with this mixture:

Gok Wan
Alexa Chung (father part Chinese)
Sammy Chung
Brian Ching
Brandon Lee (son of Bruce Lee)

good for you :smile:
To all those whiny losers who keep making these "would you date an Indian/Chinese/ whatever guy?"...
I'm Indian and I worry that people will start to think all ethnic minorities are douchebags just because of you.

So stop with the stupid threads. There are probably many reasons NO girl would date you (such as your ridiculous insecurity or blaming your non-existent love life on your race) that are much more important.

Besides, if a girl don't like you just move on. White guys have to when white girls reject them, why don't you try it?

I just feel with all the threads being made over a prolonged period of time this has to be said-its not just this one. I don't care if Mr Smurf wants to neg me for saying what has to be said.
Reply 35

Please remove that picture of your friend now your troll account has done enough damage by now.
I dated a Chinese guy a few years ago. Although race isn't an issue for me. I'm attracted to people for reasons other than race.
Reply 37
Original post by aeterno
I await the arrival of Mr Smurf :colonhash:

Not another one? Why are you people cyber bullying Mr Smurf? This is seriously out of order.
Reply 38
some one post pictures of good looking Chinese guys. Interested of what females think is 'attractive' because I dont see a good looking asian male very often.
Reply 39

inb4 probs not even a girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending