The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are these too small for most guys to find attractive? Ignore the brown spots on her chest just imagine she had clear skin. http://pinterest.com/pin/211458144973716370/
Original post by civilstudent
Ignore the brown spots on her chest just imagine she had clear skin.

Uh oh, now we're going to have someone worrying about a few freckles/moles on their chest area as their skin isn't perfectly clear! :eek:

People just need to stop worrying about such things so much, your own lack of body confidence will be more problematic then whatever features you dislike about yourself.
Original post by joey11223
Uh oh, now we're going to have someone worrying about a few freckles/moles on their chest area as their skin isn't perfectly clear! :eek:

People just need to stop worrying about such things so much, your own lack of body confidence will be more problematic then whatever features you dislike about yourself.

I dont lack body confidence theres just something about moles that catches my eye/ im embarrased about i cant explain it. I think its just unique to me they dont seem to bother anyone else. Just ignore me.

Apparantly most guys prefere long hair anyway so if anything its her hair that screws her over hah.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Gwalchgwyn
Small boobs are haaaawt. Makes you look really girly and in need of protecting.

need of protecting? This is a very weak trait how is weakness attractive. I'l never understand people.
need of protecting? This is a very weak trait how is weakness attractive. I'l never understand people.

Yeah..I don't follow that either. So big breasts makes you look more masculine then small breasts, that does seem sort of illogical even if you were trying to use breasts to represent feminism, which is odd in itself.

Makes them look overall smaller and more petite. Gives a really cute look.
Having small tits has never been a disadvantage to me, you have to be attracted to your partner, some guys like big, some guys like small, it's nothing to worry about, they're not less superior or anything, it just has a different loop of admirers. i have friends with bigger tits than me and I would never have said they attract any more or less guys than I do , I'm happy. That's not to say I'm 100% comfortable with myself, for example, I don't like my hands.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pawsies
Nope, I think it's pretty common. Those with big boobs will eventually sag so us with smaller models will look better long term :biggrin:

grow up and stop insulting others/putting them down to try and make yourself feel better about your own insecurities.
why the neg!!!!!
Original post by ssupernova
why the neg!!!!!

Probably because the OP is worried about having a small chest and you post about your "perfect" D cups....
Reply 110
Original post by Bellissima
grow up and stop insulting others/putting them down to try and make yourself feel better about your own insecurities.

says the person who clicked on a thread aimed at A cup people. Clearly here yourself to boost your ego.
Reply 111
I'm a 32C now, but when I did have A cups (when I was about 17), I had no problem with with guys. It's definitely more about confidence.
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Probably because the OP is worried about having a small chest and you post about your "perfect" D cups....

jel
Reply 113
I have to say, I really don't understand threads like this.

I have never heard of a guy, or myself, not trying to take things further with a girl purely because of the size of her breasts.

Maybe I am just friends with the wrong people, because it certainly wouldn't bother me in the slightest how big a girls boobs are. Boobs are boobs!
I dont lack body confidence theres just something about moles that catches my eye/ im embarrased about i cant explain it. I think its just unique to me they dont seem to bother anyone else. Just ignore me.

Apparantly most guys prefere long hair anyway so if anything its her hair that screws her over hah.

I don't think that woman is screwed over in any way, shape or form haha! Absolutely stunning! ...No homo.

And I'm a fairly moley person too - I actually quite like them though. I feel like they mark me as unique :smile:
Original post by ssupernova
jel

I didn't neg you, so no I'm not "jel". I was actually explaining the reason why you were probably getting negged.

Rude.
Original post by 1992LP
I have to say, I really don't understand threads like this.

I have never heard of a guy, or myself, not trying to take things further with a girl purely because of the size of her breasts.

Maybe I am just friends with the wrong people, because it certainly wouldn't bother me in the slightest how big a girls boobs are. Boobs are boobs!

I actually think girls are more concerned with breast size than boys :lol:
Original post by Pawsies
says the person who clicked on a thread aimed at A cup people. Clearly here yourself to boost your ego.

no i wasn't here to boost my ego, i was actually here to say that boob size doesn't matter as guys (and girls, hence my comment) don't care. on women i like big and small boobs, it doesn't matter. i didn't bother though because i saw so many people posting that, then i saw your comment (or whoevers comment it was) and got annoyed because i am sick of seeing comments like that, especially as i know how damaging they can be to a girl's confidence. i would NEVER make someone feel like that about themselves, i think it's pretty disgusting. when i was younger i was ridiculously insecure about my body thanks to comments like yours, both from my "friends"... and the internet.

even if i were here to "feed my ego" (i don't need confirmation from people online to make myself feel good about myself), that does not give you the right to insult and belittle people? if i did somehow gain pleasure from reading about people with small boobs, so what? how does that affect anyone else? what YOU said DOES affect others, however, and very negatively.
Reply 118
Original post by Anonymous
I was surprised to hear that Kristen Stewart has 32A cups too, as lots of guys say she's fit but I thought a big part of being fit was having decent sized breasts.

It isn't necessarily. "Decent" sized breasts is usually a plus, but you can still be gorgeous without them. I for one prefer girls with small breasts anyway.

I have a leg fetish so the reason I find Kristen Stewart hot is for her legs, but her face is nice and her eyes.. oh her eyes.. make me want to die for her.

I for one wouldn't worry about having small breasts, but that's probably because I don't get a huge turn-on from big boobs. Many guys do, though.

Slim girls are much more attractive, anyway! :smile:
Reply 119
I was an A cup until I was about 17 so I know the feeling... I wear a C now, but I still don't think I look it.

Anyway, all my boyfriends have loved them regardless, and I get a lot of compliments for my figure, so I'm happy with what I've got. No point being anything else!

Latest

Trending

Trending