The Student Room Group

Fap Away 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cephalus
Joke killing with science, I love it :teehee:

I love it too that's why I do it. :tongue:
Original post by Jonah Ramone
If you want to do something bold and challenging, why don't you join the army, or go skydiving, or something.

Don't listen to this loser, succeed in your goal, and tell your parents and your boss.

You might even get a little raise. :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 42
Well, there are actually medical reasons for me to fap regularly. So, um, I guess that makes me in?
Original post by sugar-n-spice
Don't listen to this loser, succeed in your goal, and tell your parents and your boss.

You might even get a little raise. :colondollar:

:nothing:
Reply 44
Original post by dendodge
Well, there are actually medical reasons for me to fap regularly. So, um, I guess that makes me in?

Go on...
Reply 45
For all those of us that aren't stupid enough to believe that anything will change if you abstain from masturbation for no reason whatsoever. Just enjoy your horniness lads and play whenever you get the urge! BE A MAN. EDIT: Or a woman. Women too should be free to engage in sexual stimulation. /sexual equality.

Let me tell you categorically that:

-Your confidence with ladies will not increase if you have an almost indefinite horn. You'll be more self conscious than ever. Not to mention, if you were to get lucky, you'd suffer the most terrible premature ejaculation and she'd never talk to you again.
-Social interaction will not be easier when your testosterone levels are through the roof. You'll just be grouchy and angry and everyone will think you're a douche.
-Your motivation to study will not increase, neither will your productivity as you'll be spending your entire time thinking of naked chicks. Enjoy failing your exams because of your epic levels of stupidity.

I mean, how much energy does it take to fap? Barely any at all. You'll have plenty of energy for sports and studies and all that stuff, and when you're nice and relaxed from all that fapping, you'll have loads of confidence to chat to new people.

So just post in this thread if you think the no fappers are a bunch of morons.

:tsr2:

I'm against no fap 2013 because medically it's not a great idea but jesus christ are your point wrong.

Have you even tried not fapping for 2+weeks? I did it and the boost to your confidence is INCREDIBLE. It dies down after a week (hence fap, then receive another boost by the end of that week), but you suddenly become this ridiculously suave guy and don't give the slightest **** about what anyone thinks of you. You become someone that people respect.
Original post by cyfer
I'm against no fap 2013 because medically it's not a great idea but jesus christ are your point wrong.

Have you even tried not fapping for 2+weeks? I did it and the boost to your confidence is INCREDIBLE. It dies down after a week (hence fap, then receive another boost by the end of that week), but you suddenly become this ridiculously suave guy and don't give the slightest **** about what anyone thinks of you. You become someone that people respect.

How does that even work, scientifically?
Original post by cyfer

An obvious case of "How I think I come across when I haven't had a ****" and "how I actually come across when I haven't had a ****" :nopity:
If you want to do something bold and challenging, why don't you join the army, or go skydiving, or something.

Oh, it's still early days, Jonah. I could end up doing a lot of other daring and bold and challenging stuff because of this challenge.

Increase dopamine and other neurotransmitters and stable levels of serotonin add to increased confidence and increased social confidence and self-esteem. People who have low levels of the aforementioned tend to be socially averse, depressed, less confident and whatnot. The more stable and higher levels are, the more you will be confident and assertive.

Or have a fap... :daydreaming:
What on earth?? I've just looked at it, how comes there are so many??? LOOOOOOOOL

I very much doubt anybody will be able to make it :lol:

I'm surprised this thread hasn't taken off

Exactly Ceph. Come on, don't be such a little boy. Come and join us giants and be remembered through TSR history! :proud:

And I will certainly make it and I'm sure others will follow me into 2014 too! We will march on that year like nothing seen before! This thread is clearly hesitant and slow and unpopular. Probably because those humans worth their weight aim to better themselves and take part in challenges rather than be lazy and cozy in their sense of security like little girls! :teehee:
Reply 51
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Exactly Ceph. Come on, don't be such a little boy. Come and join us giants and be remembered through TSR history! :proud:

And I will certainly make it and I'm sure others will follow me into 2014 too! We will march on that year like nothing seen before! This thread is clearly hesitant and slow and unpopular. Probably because those humans worth their weight aim to better themselves and take part in challenges rather than be lazy and cozy in their sense of security like little girls! :teehee:

Really? It seems to me that these 'giants' will succeed with nothing more than being on par with Catholic priests :hand:

I don't see how not masturbating is a way in which men can better themselves :tongue:
Really? It seems to me that these 'giants' will succeed with nothing more than being on par with Catholic priests :hand:

I don't see how not masturbating is a way in which men can better themselves :tongue:

Are you suggesting those trying to do No Fap 2013 will molest little boys? :teehee:
Original post by Vikki1805
Or have a fap... :daydreaming:

Yeah, I'll go through your pictures later when I'm ready :perv:

Haha, banned again! :ahee:
Yeah, I'll go through your pictures later when I'm ready :perv:

Jonah, I thought you were...different... :cry2:
Original post by Vikki1805
Jonah, I thought you were...different... :cry2:

I'm not. :sly:
Reply 57

Not sure but look for studies involving temporarily abstaining, or testing hormone levels in subjects abstaining for short periods of time (1 week, 2). Testosterone spikes incredibly by the 4th/5th day of abstaining and then drops to normal levels by the end of the week.
I'm not. :sly:

Just a dirty lad.
Original post by cyfer

:moo: :poo:

Quick Reply

Latest