The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Checking for responses at 9 o clock at night, seriously, this is painful for me XD
Original post by Rhiannonymous
Checking for responses at 9 o clock at night, seriously, this is painful for me XD

yup same, anyone think theres any point? :P

you never know xD
Reply 2422
Original post by iCiaran
There's still a fair few of us swimming around, and the very slight chance that TH decide they love us after all...

It seems to me that the fished ones have high UMS, which means I have the lowest chance compared to you and gregzz, good luck to you both and to silentlife! I fear they don't value a good interview as much as they do high UMS.
Reply 2423
Original post by iCiaran
There's still a fair few of us swimming around, and the very slight chance that TH decide they love us after all...

Dear beautiful SM, please take me and iCiaran back, we will love you forever
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2424
Original post by gregzz
Only if I get 3 A*

:frown:
Original post by jqian
I'm sure you'll get an A! We shall meet again one day though! xD

Yes, yes we shall. Maybe our paths will cross. :smile:
Original post by Silverland
lol I guess. Doesn't matter much though.

Thanks. You too. I haven't been fished yet, but those around me are. I can live whatever, as I've said before I have other dreams. The only part I'll truly be pained by is not getting to meet the awesome friends I've made on tsr who have been fished or have offers. I'll miss them. I truly will.

I've got a re-interview at Murray Edwards so although I still don't know if I'm in or not yet, at least I'm not sitting here waiting... They'll all still be here though! And anyway, gives you the perfect excuse to visit Cambridge :tongue: keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Original post by mick.the.fish
yup same, anyone think theres any point? :P

you never know xD

Lol any chance the fishers could have had a small siesta in the evening, dreamt up your's or mine name and thought "yup, we'll take them!"

..................Nah............. :P

Original post by wildmoon
not Newnham but Murray Edwards... I'm glad I got fished but not too sure about it! are you at a mixed 6th form?

Not even, I've been at an all girls' for the last seven years! Which do you think you'll decide? I originally thought I'd say no but that seems more and more stupid as I think about it.
Original post by 4foryouglencoco
Is auto pool just for A level students? Or is there an equivalent for Scottish students?

4A1s at higher (or 3A1s at AH). :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Has there been many NatSci poolees fished today? (In comparison to other courses)
Tomorrow is the last big day I imagine.

My hope is sinking ever so slightly :/
Reply 2431
This waiting is horrible!

How come there are so many of us Computer Scientists this year?
I got pooled from Trinity Hall; nat sci bio.
at least i'm not alone, my friend from Trinity got pooled too.
Original post by Alex Bampton
Has there been many NatSci poolees fished today? (In comparison to other courses)
Tomorrow is the last big day I imagine.

My hope is sinking ever so slightly :/

Hi, I'm a Physical NatSci applicant and so far I haven't seen many although some still have come through. Guess we can only hope the majority will be through this next week. I haven't heard anything yet either :s-smilie: What college did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 2434
Original post by hucki
This waiting is horrible!

How come there are so many of us Computer Scientists this year?

1. There was over 100 more CompSci applicants this year compare to last year
2.CompSci applicants are more likely to use computers? :P

What's up?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2435
I really hope mine and others letters arrive tomorrow. I still can't believe it hasn't came yet. Damn Caius :frown: Best of luck everyone.
Original post by jqian
It seems to me that the fished ones have high UMS, which means I have the lowest chance compared to you and gregzz, good luck to you both and to silentlife! I fear they don't value a good interview as much as they do high UMS.

Good luck too.

You 3 have almost have the same UMS though... Surely interview score will be important then.
Original post by pr100
Has anyone been pooled for medicine? If so, which college has pooled you and do you have to reinterview?
NB Please include the original college you applied to.
Thanks

PR100
Applied: Jesus College (Medicine)
Pooled by Girton (interview 12th Jan)

I got pooled by Corpus christi and got a straight offer from robinson :smile: ANy more question, just fire ahead! Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 2438
Original post by iCiaran
a

Imagine if we got pooled by Cauis, because GT liked us at the interview? lol
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Rhiannonymous
Hi, I'm a Physical NatSci applicant and so far I haven't seen many although some still have come through. Guess we can only hope the majority will be through this next week. I haven't heard anything yet either :s-smilie: What college did you apply for? :smile:

Okay well that is of some comfort.

I am BioNatSci and St.Johns, yourself? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending