The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maryb_101
I would have preferred it if you inboxed me telling me to **** off instead of blatantly ignoring -_- kasam

If I told you to **** off you might have been upset. Since you clearly dont mind being told to **** off...
Original post by Warlord
If I told you to **** off you might have been upset. Since you clearly dont mind being told to **** off...

Who cares if im upset man.
And ohryt cool. I've apologised. if you're gonna be an idiot about it still then there's nothing more i can do.
Who cares if im upset man.
And ohryt cool. I've apologised. if you're gonna be an idiot about it still then there's nothing more i can do.

You were being an absolute idiot yesterday, do whatever you want, couldnt care less.If you dont like it dont act like an idiot in the first place.
this thread is intense.
Original post by Warlord
You were being an absolute idiot yesterday, do whatever you want, couldnt care less.If you dont like it dont act like an idiot in the first place.

Yeah i was, and i acknowledged it, quoted you twice, pmed you twice as well. Your prolonging it now 'bro' . It was an apology and yet you 'couldn't care less'. Is that how it is now. Safe.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1465
Original post by Warlord

Leave it mayn /:
Both of you
M you read this too!
Stop being childish the pair of you
You're like brother and sister!
Where is the love!
So what M had a bad day yesterday
She apologised
And warlord is right in his own way
But overall its petty
Now show some love and be friends!
I want this to be a happy thread
Or I swear I'll be gone forever
I'm sure it won't be hard to forget you all.
this is like gossip girl. And the thread posting rate has gone down loads:frown: and I also miss people making fun of me here. come on guys!! :O
Reply 1467
Original post by Warlord
I was going to assume you tripped over something, didnt think the food was the end game :biggrin: Lol catwoman, good jumping skills then :smile:

Lool haha :biggrin: I get crazy sometimes like zeegie too :wink:
oh zeegie good luck for your bio!
& to everyone else with exams next week
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by salmon-aiman
this is like gossip girl. And the thread posting rate has gone down loads:frown: and I also miss people making fun of me here. come on guys!! :O

Not today aiman, not today.
Original post by Alia93

Ye but you are more gentle, zeegie goes crazy and smashes stuff up :smile:
But, ye good luck anyway.
Reply 1470
Original post by YWArtist
Don't think too hard!
Think simple!
I'm like revising with 5 people via whatsapp :L

Mehhhh I'll shove it to head of bio tomorrow.....looool

It was so scruffy!!
Reply 1471
Original post by Alia93

Hey gorgeous :wink: Don't listen to Warlord about my temper tantrums...I wouldn't hurt a fly ahahahah :wink:

And being crazy is MUCH better than being anything else :smile:

And thank you :smile: Good luck with your exams sweetie :biggrin:
Reply 1472
Original post by Warlord
Ye but you are more gentle, zeegie goes crazy and smashes stuff up :smile:
But, ye good luck anyway.

What can I do, I'm just insanely wild at heart loooooolll :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
Not today aiman, not today.

Meh :frown: Even my astronomy is looking more appealing at this rate BUT on the plus side I'm getting a new phone so I'll be able to do tsr all nighters! Much to MaryB's disappointment -Sorry, I'll be 'annoying' you further though i've never even spoken to you before .. so er. But anyway!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1474
Original post by Warlord
When people start attacking me for no reason what do you expect me to do. Ye, whatever, just forget it, whatever you say mus.

Chill
Original post by Warlord
When people start attacking me for no reason what do you expect me to do. Ye, whatever, just forget it, whatever you say mus.

You take everything so damn seriously wth.
You take everything so damn seriously wth.

You knew from that dj person or whatever her name is I take it seriously. Just forget about it.
Original post by Farwa
Chill

Since I found out that the guy who played wolverine is bi, I have gone off the nickname. Maybe thats why I am angry :biggrin: Im fine lol, one person being odd isnt going to affect me :smile:
Original post by salmon-aiman
Meh :frown: Even my astronomy is looking more appealing at this rate BUT on the plus side I'm getting a new phone so I'll be able to do tsr all nighters! Much to MaryB's disappointment -Sorry, I'll be 'annoying' you further though i've never even spoken to you before .. so er. But anyway!!

lol, learn to be this intense, it will place you in good stead for a law career.
Reply 1479
Alright guys good luck with all your exams you'll all ace them chillax it'll all be cool......... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Gah back to school noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest