The Student Room Group

Fap Away 2013

Scroll to see replies

I've read that masturbating at least 5 times a week reduces men's chances of getting testicular cancer, so yeah, too bad for the no fap people...
Original post by EmmaBurton
It's OK, if you sign up to the no fap thread your past faps don't count, you just have to go a year from when you last did it.

Pft... like that's going to happen. I'm single for goodness sake - faps are all I have left!
Original post by Vikki1805
Jonah, I thought you were...different... :cry2:

Be honest, you like it. That ego boost must do wonders to your confidence. Obviously you're not gonna admit it. But its ok, we all believe you. :colonhash:
Original post by Ice Constricter
Be honest, you like it. That ego boost must do wonders to your confidence. Obviously you're not gonna admit it. But its ok, we all believe you. :colonhash:

:rofl:

It's fine, I fap over Jonah too. It's like a mutual ego boost.
Count me in! :dumbells:
Vikki and I discovered mutual masturbation.
Morons? No seems a bit harsh.

But I definitely can't fathom the logic behind no fapping, just sounds like psychologically and physically unhealthy state to be in not dealing with ones urges.

It'd just make people desperate to hook up with real women, which only makes them worse off if they're going through a dry spell.

Nah, I'm happy to fap when I want or not fap when I want, no need for an arbitrary year of abstention.
Original post by paperclip
Need a hand? :ahee:

No thank you, I already have two :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by Jonah Ramone
Why don't you both go have a fap? You'll feel better afterwards. :ahee:

21 years old and counting and never fapped. Dont have any problems whatsoever apart from not having sticky hands which I actually believe is a good thing.
Original post by sissoko46
21 years old and counting and never fapped. Dont have any problems whatsoever apart from not having sticky hands which I actually believe is a good thing.

I never have sticky hands either :iiam:
Reply 90
I never have sticky hands either :iiam:

You subconsciously want to stop fapping but lack the willpower to do so and feel inadequate. You now resort to spread and encourage this pointless dirty habit among clean people like myself so you could feel better about yourself. Pathetic masturbatory men.
You subconsciously want to stop fapping but lack the willpower to do so and feel inadequate. You now resort to spread and encourage this pointless dirty habit among clean people like myself so you could feel better about yourself. Pathetic masturbatory men.

No, I saw some people falling for some nonsense in a no fap thread so I started a parody thread about masturbating. No big deal bro.

Also, pointless? No. Dirty? No.
Reply 92
:rofl:

It's fine, I fap over Jonah too. It's like a mutual ego boost.

Eeew how unlady like.
Eeew how unlady like.

Never been a classy one, me.
Reply 94
No, I saw some people falling for some nonsense in a no fap thread so I started a parody thread about masturbating. No big deal bro.

Also, pointless? No. Dirty? No.

It is a big deal fapping is disgusting and unnatural the thought of doing it has never even crossed my mind I got a friend who admits to fapping and he is always obsessed about girls unlike cool cats like us non-fappers.
Reply 95
Never been a classy one, me.

Your father should tie your hands tightly together and lock you in a room till you learnt how to behave yourself properly. A guy fapping is bad enough but a female masturbating is bang out of order.
Ahahahahahaahahahahaha this guy is hilarious.
Reply 97
Ahahahahahaahahahahaha this guy is hilarious.

Just shut it you immoral fapper. Such an unnatural habit shouldn't be promoted.
Your father should tie your hands tightly together and lock you in a room till you learnt how to behave yourself properly. A guy fapping is bad enough but a female masturbating is bang out of order.

I enjoy being tied up too much.
Reply 99

i hope you're trolling !

Quick Reply

Latest