Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Oboe1994

Hsps!!!!:smile:
Original post by Noonoo
And me too! :wink:

:colone:
Original post by Lord of the Flies
Yep - I looked for information everywhere except in my letter. There's mathematical logic for you. :lol:

My college bolded this part in the letter, it actually stands out much more than the 'I am delighted...' part at the beginning. :lol:
Original post by bíborcsiga
My college bolded this part in the letter, it actually stands out much more than the 'I am delighted...' part at the beginning. :lol:

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey!!! Guess what?!?! :biggrin:
Original post by chocoholic_x

Wow, I've literally just seen your post in the pool thread this minute! It's wonderful news! Magdalene is a beautiful college, and your interviews can't have been that bad after all! :biggrin: Congratulations here, too! :biggrin:
Original post by bíborcsiga
Wow, I've literally just seen your post in the pool thread this minute! It's wonderful news! Magdalene is a beautiful college, and your interviews can't have been that bad after all! :biggrin: Congratulations here, too! :biggrin:

Aha thank you!! :h: It seems you got to me before I got to you! XD

It seems I will see you at Cambridge then! I can't believe this is actually happening. And breathe.... This hasn't sunk in. :tongue:

I haven't even had time to properly research Magdalene yet because of all the jumping up and down and jittering and celebrations!
ASNAC at King's XD

Congratulations to everyone else :biggrin: :biggrin:
Aha thank you!! :h: It seems you got to me before I got to you! XD

It seems I will see you at Cambridge then! I can't believe this is actually happening. And breathe.... This hasn't sunk in. :tongue:

I haven't even had time to properly research Magdalene yet because of all the jumping up and down and jittering and celebrations!

Yes, I guess we'll meet after all! :biggrin: Go, celebrate, then research Magdalene, then celebrate some more! :biggrin: Do you know what offer they're making you?
Original post by johnttam
Caius. Stephen Hawking. Say no more

Trinirt Hall's most famous alumnus :wink:

Congratulations to both of you! So glad you got an offer, fellow pbs poolee! :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Confabulation
Congratulations to both of you! So glad you both got offers, fellow pbs poolees! :biggrin:

Aha, thank you!! :h: It seems I've totally forgiven Cambridge about putting me through the agonising pooling experience now. :tongue:

But how amazing does the course seem right??
Aha, thank you!! :h: It seems I've totally forgiven Cambridge about putting me through the agonising pooling experience now. :tongue:

But how amazing does the course seem right??

It seems fantastic, by far the best psychology course I've seen! I'm just so nervous about finding out the conditions of my offer...
Original post by Oromis263
:colone:

You better invite me to formal hall or something :colone:

My next task to stalk facebook to find TSR people :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
Reply 593
Medicine at John's, already got my grades :smile: good luck and well done to all of you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 594
Original post by Confabulation
It seems fantastic, by far the best psychology course I've seen! I'm just so nervous about finding out the conditions of my offer...

Hey! I'm feeling exactly the same, I'm also for PBS at Homerton. I don't know the grades I need either yet as my college rung me up Friday morning (before the letter arrived) and said the letter they sent was to say i was going to be put in the pool....but they are now going to make me an offer so ignore the other letter!
Original post by danstan21
Congrats, I've got a place for Philosophy too! Which college are you at?

Newnham and you? :smile:
I'm so looking forward to it! I got the impression that there aren't that many Philosophy freshers at Cambridge each year, are there?
Original post by St. Brynjar
Trinirt Hall's most famous alumnus :wink:

:lol: He did is undergraduate at Oxford, then post-grad stuff at Trinity Hall I believe.
Original post by bananarama2

My next task to stalk facebook to find TSR people :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

If I'm allowed, of course, and to you too. :colone:

Haha, I would happily tell you who I am now we are both (hopefully) going. :biggrin:
Original post by bananarama2

Good luck with that. King's formal guest tickets are atrociously difficult to get.
Original post by Oromis263
If I'm allowed, of course, and to you too. :colone:

Haha, I would happily tell you who I am now we are both (hopefully) going. :biggrin:

Original post by ukdragon37
Good luck with that. King's formal guest tickets are atrociously difficult to get.

How do you get guest tickets then?

Latest

Trending

Trending