The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1681

:smile: x
Original post by Jessem96

Oh, biomedical science? That was one of my choices! So how is it, generally? :smile:
Yep, we always have our exams in the summer and prelims around this time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah? Which university is that for? Have you had any offers yet? :tongue:

First year was the best, it was mainly the social life you'll enjoy more than your course. But the labs were not too bad, lectures and tutorials were managable. My main problem was tutorial assignments and a couple of the module exams, especially my optionals, I definitely chose the hardest one and regretted it in the end.
Original post by Eloades11

Oh yeah? Which university is that for? Have you had any offers yet? :tongue:

First year was the best, it was mainly the social life you'll enjoy more than your course. But the labs were not too bad, lectures and tutorials were managable. My main problem was tutorial assignments and a couple of the module exams, especially my optionals, I definitely chose the hardest one and regretted it in the end.

It was Aberdeen, and I got an unconditional! :biggrin: It's only my backup though, my first choice would be medicine.
That sounds quite good! Which one did you choose? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessem96

It was Aberdeen, and I got an unconditional! :biggrin: It's only my backup though, my first choice would be medicine.
That sounds quite good! Which one did you choose? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh very nice! Congrats :smile: that sounds reasonable, best of luck with your medicine uni's!

My optional module which destroyed me was 'animal and plant biology', it covered literally every important species roaming the planet from the Earths origin, not to mention everything was in a ridiculous amount of detail, I stood no chance. I passed the module but only because my mark was rounded up due to everyone else getting low results :rolleyes:
Original post by Eloades11

Oh very nice! Congrats :smile: that sounds reasonable, best of luck with your medicine uni's!

My optional module which destroyed me was 'animal and plant biology', it covered literally every important species roaming the planet from the Earths origin, not to mention everything was in a ridiculous amount of detail, I stood no chance. I passed the module but only because my mark was rounded up due to everyone else getting low results :rolleyes:

Thanks! :smile:
Oh, I couldn't do that module! I hate learning about plants and stuff in biology, so that wouldn't be for me!!
At least you passed though! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Bee! Do you not have school today? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest