Scroll to see replies

For all those still struggling to keep swimming :smile:
36830.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2621
Original post by annehogarth

For all those still struggling to keep swimming :smile:
36830.jpg

"Access Denied" how will that help :biggrin:?
Original post by Atropos

dam! http://www.tickld.com/t/36830 ?
Original post by Atropos

Sorry to be the pessimist, but "Access Denied" does seem quite fitting for the current temperament of us pooled applicants.
Original post by Atropos

Worked for me :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2625
Just been officially rejected by King's for ChemEng via NatSci!
Kinda disappointed but glad to be free of this limbo finally!

Best of luck to everyone :smile:
Reply 2626
is there anyone who hasnt heard anything from their college yet? :frown: it is literally killing me
Reply 2627
Original post by nomnum

Did they contact you or did you contact them? I wish you great luck with wherever you go to uni :smile:
Original post by nomnum

Sorry to hear that!! Don't let the partly random decision making process get to you. I'm pooled from King's too. Hope I'll hear nothing from them today...
Reply 2629
Anyone else finding the temptation to ring their college almost overwhelming?
Finally rejected from Kings college, Architecture...so quick...:frown:
Reply 2631
Original post by JKA17
Did they contact you or did you contact them? I wish you great luck with wherever you go to uni :smile:

They emailed me, I think they want to put us out of our misery!
Reply 2632
If King's are giving out rejections, (which I am very sorry to hear about, I wish anybody the best of luck for future life, and we must all remember how great we did to get this far), it must mean that the other colleges have their files back too?
Reply 2633
Phone rings...

Not Cambridge

x5 already today. New personal best. :s-smilie:
Reply 2634
Original post by Tildamall
My college tried to call my home phone to fish me and I was out of the country- they won't leave it at that, they retried my email and sent a letter to my home address, so unless all three have changed I wouldn't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

sadly all three have changed...!!! cos i go to a boarding school so there my email, phone no, and address are different and now i'm on holidays so yeah... i emailed them my gmail email address so hopefully if they email me they will remember ot use my non-school one :/
Reply 2635
anyone heard form pembroke???
Original post by JKA17
If King's are giving out rejections, (which I am very sorry to hear about, I wish anybody the best of luck for future life, and we must all remember how great we did to get this far), it must mean that the other colleges have their files back too?

Well I'm not sure. I have a feeling that I am auto pooled cause I didn't feel good about interview. I think other colleges will give decisions slightly later, some of my friends have not heard their original decision through email. kings is so punctual and quick.
Original post by JKA17
Wait wait wait, there has definitely been at least one person fished by Newnham, I was talking to her on here...

That's me, I'm a historian and was fished by newnham, but that's from Emmanuel- which college pooled you because some have better chances?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pooled by T-hall for archi :frown:
Reply 2639
Has anyone been fished this morning?

Latest

Trending

Trending