The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zhy
Just got an email from Imperial. Thought "finally, some good news!". Just them giving out their open day dates. :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Exactly the same. I just took a good long 5 second sigh after getting all excited...

Reply 2701
This is the cruelest system imaginable.
Reply 2702
Original post by annehogarth
hopefully just re-interviewing but they may have just not contacted anyone yet (they do seem very found of their letters :tongue:) but it may mean that one of us could be given a direct offer.
My UMS is 94.5%, and it's + 93% for auto pooling but they may have still liked us! In my first interview the interviewers were asking me whether I've looked around + to go look around some more (seems very cruel now though :frown:) What did they say to you??

My interviewers did the same thing, however, i don't think they were doing it intentionally, merely to ease me into the interview.
What day were you interviewed? I was the first history interview on the 4th and I know there was a girl waiting outside when i finished my first interview at around 10 ish...not by any chance you?
Reply 2703
Hurry up and tell us what the outcome is! I can't do any revision at the moment!
Reply 2704
Original post by j.or
Hurry up and tell us what the outcome is! I can't do any revision at the moment!

This. It's hard to concentrate on revision with this nagging me at the back of my mind.

Reply 2705
This is ridiculous. I'm ringing. What do I say?
Reply 2706
Original post by JKA17

Don't do it!!! It's suicide!

Original post by JKA17
Thank you :smile: that's very kind. I felt like the first one went really well, and the second one was about as terrible as possible. I had no brain power left. I don't mind so much if I don't get in, I just want to know. I am on the verge of phoning Magdalene...

I was exactly the same- my first one was really fun, then in my second my phone went off. TWICE. Shows there's still hope for everyone here...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2708
And another one bites the dust :redface:

Reply 2709
http://youtu.be/CmyUkm2qlhA

Hang in there everyone. we still have several days left. There is still a decent chance for us so DW :biggrin:
Reply 2710
Original post by Zhy
Don't do it!!! It's suicide!

Is it? Is it really? Even if it is, SURELY it can't be worse than this slow and painful death?
Original post by Zhy
Just got an email from Imperial. Thought "finally, some good news!". Just them giving out their open day dates. :frown:

Original post by •Ball•So•Hard•
Exactly the same. I just took a good long 5 second sigh after getting all excited...

Are either of you two going to go to any of those? I'm not too sure; we don't even have offers from them yet.
Original post by BEVLA12
My interviewers did the same thing, however, i don't think they were doing it intentionally, merely to ease me into the interview.
What day were you interviewed? I was the first history interview on the 4th and I know there was a girl waiting outside when i finished my first interview at around 10 ish...not by any chance you?

I was the first too! (so couldn't have been me :frown:) I think maybe we were on the same day but opposite order? What interview did you have first? I had the extract one...
Original post by JKA17

If you go through with that, you will die! I can't explain why or how, but you have to trust me on this one! Please!
Reply 2714
:confused:me? I'm a history fish, the guy I was talking to was fished for MML

Wondering if you were planning on ringing downing anytime soon?
Reply 2715
Original post by \/ibhav
If you go through with that, you will die! I can't explain why or how, but you have to trust me on this one! Please!

I'm dieing anyway, so....
Reply 2716
Original post by \/ibhav
Are either of you two going to go to any of those? I'm not too sure; we don't even have offers from them yet.

They be bull****ting

Original post by BEVLA12
Wondering if you were planning on ringing downing anytime soon?

seriously tempted but I think I'll wait another day, I've only really ever gotten letters from Cambridge and if one will come, it'll probably come tomorrow (also going to wait to see what happens above ^^ :tongue:)
Original post by JKA17
I'm dieing anyway, so....

Seriously don't though, I'm not sure what your college says, but Trinity asked us specifically not to, on our emails.
Reply 2719
seriously tempted but I think I'll wait another day, I've only really ever gotten letters from Cambridge and if one will come, it'll probably come tomorrow (also going to wait to see what happens above ^^ :tongue:)

I like your name :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending