The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2740
Original post by annehogarth
NOPE :biggrin: although all have said I will hear early Jan. I've applied to Durham, St Andrews, Warwick and York. You??

Good luck :smile:
Original post by red4lif3
Nope not yet. Still swimming but on the verge of drowning :3 Then again it's only been 2 days so far...

On a separate note I think there are so little Land Economy applicants on TSR that even if we wanted to find out about stuff we wouldn't be able to... can't even bear to think about how many LE poolees might be on TSR :\

yeah you're right. It's only been 2 days. But I still fell like I've been stabbed every time I hear 'I've been fished' :'( especially when Land Economy fishes post that. Do keep me updated.
Reply 2742
NOPE :biggrin: although all have said I will hear early Jan. I've applied to Durham, St Andrews, Warwick and York. You??

Ah well good luck :smile: I applied to Durham, St Andrews, Bristol and Royal Holloway, and I have a offers from Durham, Bristol and Royal Holloway. I'm basically ignoring Bristol as I would go to Durham most definitely if I don't get fished :smile:
Original post by TheHaylio
Ooohh. Who else was fished?

And i applied to clare ( stupidly ) and then newnham just called yesterday and gave an offer staright out :biggrin: g;luck

YOU LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY FISH!!!!! Congratz! Fingers crossed for me still :smile:
Original post by anamzaman
yeah you're right. It's only been 2 days. But I still fell like I've been stabbed every time I hear 'I've been fished' :'( especially when Land Economy fishes post that. Do keep me updated.

Do you mind telling me what Land Economy even is? I glanced at it in the prospectus and it didn't really tell me anything

Original post by JKA17
Can we telepathically stick together?

haha ofc. We might yet end up at the same college!
Reply 2745
Original post by belisarius

haha ofc. We might yet end up at the same college!

Thank you friend :smile:
so did mine, but rules are made to be broken? (after another day cause school's going to be hell otherwise!)

That's incorrect, rules are actually made to be followed. :wink:
Original post by JKA17
Ah well good luck :smile: I applied to Durham, St Andrews, Bristol and Royal Holloway, and I have a offers from Durham, Bristol and Royal Holloway. I'm basically ignoring Bristol as I would go to Durham most definitely if I don't get fished :smile:

:smile: well maybe I'll see you at Durham if neither of us make it!
Reply 2748
umm... thanks? :confused: I like yours too :confused:

Thank you :smile: Enjoying your swim so far?
Original post by Zhy
Thank you :smile: Enjoying your swim so far?

haha it's interest... I currently can't stop laughing and think I'm having a nervous meltdown :redface: but I'll keep on splashing along :smile:
Reply 2750
I JUST GOT AN OFFER!! I originally applied for Mathematics at Trinity, got fished by Churchill. I'm overjoyed right now! :biggrin:
Original post by Greensea
I JUST GOT AN OFFER!! I originally applied for Mathematics at Trinity, got fished by Churchill. I'm overjoyed right now! :biggrin:

churchill pooled me :frown: but that was for natsci. churchill is so handy for the maths dept, so lucky

oh yeah and congratulations and all that :tongue:
Reply 2752

Congratulations, SOOOO JEALOUS :biggrin:D!!
Come on take some more CompSci fishes. D:
Reply 2754
has anyone else been pooled for law at downing? I am literally so nervous waiting for the phone to ring (hopefully), do they always call you to give you an offer?
Still no phys nat sci offers???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2756

Well done! :biggrin:
Reply 2757
haha it's interest... I currently can't stop laughing and think I'm having a nervous meltdown :redface: but I'll keep on splashing along :smile:

Laughter is good :smile: I hope we get caught in the same net. :wink:

Congrats!! :smile:
Original post by Zhy
Laughter is good :smile: I hope we get caught in the same net. :wink:

Nice, real smooth

Latest

Trending

Trending