The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Start your driving practice using software http://www.pass-test.co.uk
-Spend less time on stupid websites and more time on extra uni work
-Step up my level of Spanish and Portuguese grammar
-Get back into exercising

:crossedf:
Reply 202
To stick it out at my new part-time job, try and fit in going to the gym along with work and college.
to make a new years resolution next year
try to start study form today
My new year's resolution is not to procrastinate.
Not really a new years resolution, but a decision to catch up with the healthy lifestyle I started but then forgot after starting uni...
1) Drink more water. I drink far too much tea, my skin would probably benefit from increasing my water intake.
2) Try to become more confident/less insecure.
3) Read more.
pass driving test should be your new your resolution:smile:
Reply 209
- achieve the results I need to get into my first-choice uni
- pass my driving test
- run a half-marathon
- have a more positive attitude
Start running (couch to 5k) & do pilates videos from the Blogilates youtube channel
Replace unhealthy snacks with healthier ones, and try to have like 90% meals be healthy rather than the probable 60-70% I have atm :tongue:
Drink more water
Try to save money and spend it wisely rather than waste it all... not going well so far :tongue:

Collegey type ones are to do homework on time, revise for exams properly/in advance and to stay in school for my free periods, since I'm more likely to do work there than at home. Ultimately just to get AAB :afraid:

I'm writing them here because then if I fail, I'll be all embarrassed :colone:
Reply 211
To stop being so pathetic and have some guts already
- eat properly at uni, i have a student cookbook, i have the money, i have no excuse. I've been here an hour and im already munching on microwave chips :frown: in my defence i havent done a proper shop yet...
- lower blood pressure
It's only 6 days in, but how are you guys doing with achieving it? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by LovePeaceAwesome
It's only 6 days in, but how are you guys doing with achieving it? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Well-

Go running on average twice a week. (not gone once but will make up for that this and next week with a planned 3 runs each week at least).
Go on at least one date. - No luck as of yet.
Go out more- failure but we plan on doing together as flatmates.
Have fun- I'm back in A'dam and already have fun with my flatmates so check. :h:
Run a half marathon! Need to start training a bit harder though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're not new year's resolutions as such, as I've been doing some of them for a while but:

Keep motivated, lose weight, work hard, finish my TEFL course, do my QTS skills tests, keep on track with the final term of my degree (eek!) and enjoy myself :smile:
get or die trying.

no.

I made a resolution a few years ago to never have one again.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Well-

Go running on average twice a week. (not gone once but will make up for that this and next week with a planned 3 runs each week at least).
Go on at least one date. - No luck as of yet.
Go out more- failure but we plan on doing together as flatmates.
Have fun- I'm back in A'dam and already have fun with my flatmates so check. :h:

Unfortunately, SirMasterKey has already failed one of his resolutions, haven't you? I think we both know what that is... :haughty:
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Unfortunately, SirMasterKey has already failed one of his resolutions, haven't you? I think we both know what that is... :haughty:

It wasn't a New Years Resolutions so you can go now...

Latest