The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like they have stopped contacting people with offers/interviews?
Original post by lasm0703
has anyone else been pooled for law at downing? I am literally so nervous waiting for the phone to ring (hopefully), do they always call you to give you an offer?

yup i've been pooled too. i'm an international applicant and heard two other people i know got pooled too from downing for law. one got her IB results yesterday and got 45 points (the maximum possible score) and she got fished yesterday.

goodbye, all hope of being fished! :frown:
Reply 2802
any geographers here still waiting?
Original post by medicdude
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like they have stopped contacting people with offers/interviews?

A friend of mine got an interview for Economics at Robinson about an hour ago.
Reply 2804
watching futurama episode 314 and we are on page 141 this means something xd
Reply 2805
Been pooled by Fitzwilliam for Economics. Have any Econs applicants been fished yet? :frown: Best of luck everyone! :smile:
Any more news on the HSPS front?

I think I should probably go outside because this staying-inside-for-days-waiting-for-the-phone-to-ring business is messing with my head :smile:
Reply 2807
Original post by Zanelle
Been pooled by Fitzwilliam for Economics. Have any Econs applicants been fished yet? :frown: Best of luck everyone! :smile:

Not Econ but history of art from fitz as well! best of luck to you, hope all goes well and this will all be over soon...
Original post by \/ibhav
My personal best is 22 seconds. :smug:
My best average across 10 consecutive solves was 35 seconds.
Can only just get under a minute though now, haven't solved one in almost a year.
Also, I don't think they'd care much about that, unfortunately. :frown:

That's pretty awesome, I only got mine for Christmas, so I'm not doing bad!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Any English lit fishes left??
Reply 2810
Original post by Zhy
Nice one, how did you hear?

Email. ^^
[video="youtube;Vmsqd1FBgUQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmsqd1FBgUQ[/video]

OH MY GOD.
Reply 2812
SO MANY PHONE CALLS...
not one for me :frown:
Original post by Greensea
Email. ^^

What was your UMS average if you don't mind me asking?

Reply 2814
Original post by Zanelle

Me, pooled from Caius to Christ's, which is fine I guess. Good luck to you and everyone else... :wink:
Reply 2815
every 3 seconds I lose my memory and hit refresh on my emails...
Reply 2816
PHONE RANG...

Dad asking if I'd heard anything. He made a point though, we could hear through the post, in which case the earliest we'd hear would be tomorrow... seems a bit too evil though doesn't it?
Anyone heard anything at all from Robinson? Or more specifically, Robinson Geography?
Original post by weronika_
Yes, I've applied for medicine and was pooled by Downing, still waiting to hear something. What college have you applied to?

I am still waiting to hear too. What I don't understand is that if they've already decided on who the offers are going to and who is going to be rejected, what on Earth is taking them so long to get back to us? I was pooled by Girton but am a re-applicant so already have my grades. I just hope that they count for something. I was pooled last year too and re-interviewed, it would be a massive embarrassment to not even get a re-interview this year. I've not lost all hope yet though, although I have a strong feeling that my BMAT essay is going to let me down and actually so is the fact that I was pooled by Girton. Do keep us posted if you hear anything. Good luck.

Latest

Trending

Trending