The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

350!
Original post by Jessem96

That's not too bad then!
So what are the exams like? They're in the summer for you aren't they? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last year I had exams throughout the first 2 terms, but this year they're all bundled in the summer. Last year it was quite a stressful period, I'm set to have around 8-10 exams for all my modules this summer, all of them including essay questions. Most of the exams last year were multiple choice (don't let that fool you, they were hard), so I'm not looking forward to these exams :tongue: how about you? How do you find summer exams?
Reply 1776
Original post by Jessem96

That's good then! :biggrin:
Are there any specific grades you need this year? You are one of the ones on this thread going for medicine too, aren't you? I only ask cos there's quite a few of us here! :tongue:
I know, I thought I would send away my application and just forget about it until the unis made their decisions! No such luck... I've been thinking about it constantly!! :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want 3A* and A lol but don't think gonna happen. I have completely forgotten about my application coz of all these exams and stuff lol
Reply 1777
Original post by Eloades11

Last year I had exams throughout the first 2 terms, but this year they're all bundled in the summer. Last year it was quite a stressful period, I'm set to have around 8-10 exams for all my modules this summer, all of them including essay questions. Most of the exams last year were multiple choice (don't let that fool you, they were hard), so I'm not looking forward to these exams :tongue: how about you? How do you find summer exams?

Aww, I hate essay questions, I feel for you!! :smile:
Summer exams are alright... The most annoying thing about last year was that on the day of my last exam it was probably the sunniest day of the year, and after that it just rained everyday. So that wasn't too great. :frown:
I'm sure you'll do great in your exams though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AS01
I want 3A* and A lol but don't think gonna happen. I have completely forgotten about my application coz of all these exams and stuff lol

Aww, I'm sure you'll do fine!!
I haven't forgotten! Someone in my bio class got rejected from Dundee medical school, so I'm really nervous! :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile