The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by badatgow
wow, I didn't realise you were a fellow medic. Congrats! Mind sharing your UMS and BMAT scores? There's a strong lack of medic info on here :tongue:

Aha thank you :smile: UMS average 92.9%, BMAT 6.7, 5.9, 5A :smile: Good luck!
i applied for Medicine at Robinson but did not receive any emails or posts yet! I am an int'l applicant~ Any others on the same boat?
Original post by sherazhar
i applied for Medicine at Robinson but did not receive any emails or posts yet! I am an int'l applicant~ Any others on the same boat?

International applicant here too. Just ring them them up and they'd tell you whether you've been pooled.
Got an offer from Downing! :biggrin:
See you next year, NatScis :wink:
Also, for anyone still waiting for your letter, most colleges allow you to email the admissions office to request the decision letter as an attachment, good luck! :smile:

So, who might I be seeing next year? Show yourselves, Downing NatScis
I just got my letter.Unfortunately I didn't get an offer.
Original post by appleuae123
which course did u apply to? Im freaking out here, at least you still have a chance! x

I applied for law. And yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1126
Original post by chignesh10
Link me?

I've private message'd you: If you know any other NatSci offer holders, you'll be able to add them too :smile:
Reply 1127
Original post by Chewythepikachu
Got an offer from Downing! :biggrin:
See you next year, NatScis :wink:
Also, for anyone still waiting for your letter, most colleges allow you to email the admissions office to request the decision letter as an attachment, good luck! :smile:

So, who might I be seeing next year? Show yourselves, Downing NatScis

If you, or any other NatSci offer holders, are interested in joining the facebook group Private message me :smile:
Reply 1128
I just got my st. catz law rejection. feeling terrible rn
Original post by Oromis263
Well, it just told me what I already knew. :tongue: I was in the lowest 20% of interviewees when ranked for UMS. My average was 89% ish, so I decided to change that. A2 average was... better. :biggrin:

I decided to only reapply with 4A*s and a 97% A2 average. :smile:

It wasn't harrowing, as to clinch it I would have had to have done a lot. :tongue:

Sorry just wondering that did you resit any exams and how many if you dont mind?The official website says a couple of resits is fine but I'm confused by the maximum amount that would affect their attitudes and decisions on a post-alevel applicant.
Reply 1130
Any peterhouse medics out there??
Original post by nightynight
Sorry just wondering that did you resit any exams and how many if you dont mind?The official website says a couple of resits is fine but I'm confused by the maximum amount that would affect their attitudes and decisions on a post-alevel applicant.

I resat two exams.
calling ALL fitz economists. who has and has not heard back, and via letter or email or both?
Reply 1133
I resat two exams.

I won t be ur colleague! :frown: sadly...
Reply 1134
Called up and was told i would be emailed a desicion tonight or tomorrow. Finally :smile:
Original post by defeatedmac
calling ALL fitz economists. who has and has not heard back, and via letter or email or both?

e-mail from fitz by request, but not economics applicant :smile:
Reply 1136
Original post by DalaiLama
Unconditional MML Christ's. Any other MML'ers/Christ's people?

Original post by Natalie21
Hey I've got an offer for Medicine at Christ's :biggrin:.

Economics, and although conditional as well as being fished out of the pool by Christ's - so happy!

Stephglen10 holds an offer for MML at Christ's:

Original post by stephglen10
I've been pooled from King's into Christ's! :smile: so happy! :biggrin:

Original post by stephglen10
MML! you? :biggrin:
I resat two exams.

Which college, Oromis?
Haha, you seem to beat me to every thread I comment in!
Original post by Chewythepikachu
Which college, Oromis?
Haha, you seem to beat me to every thread I comment in!

King's! I guess you applied or? If so, did you get good news? :smile:
Original post by AlexandraSophia
I applied for law. And yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for land economy, i still havent gotten anything yet :frown: sooo worried.

Latest

Trending

Trending