The Student Room Group

Country Banners

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Kiss
Any chance someone could make me one for USA and Brazil?

Brazil, I can do. I've got no idea how to go about doing America's though... It's such a hectic flag already :s-smilie:
Reply 61
Original post by Qwertish
Brazil, I can do. I've got no idea how to go about doing America's though... It's such a hectic flag already :s-smilie:

Yeah I was worried about that :/

I'm not too fussed either way, I'd just like to see what it looks like
Here ya go, complete with grammatically correct articles:

I also updated my own to fit with the theme :smile:

Awesomely done. About to add these to my sig now.
These banners are looking really sexy. Massive kudos to miser, Yellowquiet, Vionar and Qwertish for their effort going into these. You guys may have just actively contributed the best way of gaining new members to the MUN so cheers to you all. :smartass:

However, to the members that are having their flags made for them, can I request that you use a simple hyperlink on the image to help direct members to the 'Available positions' page?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Cheese_Monster
These banners are looking really sexy. Massive kudos to miser, Yellowquiet, Vionar and Qwertish for their effort going into these. You guys may have just actively contributed the best way of gaining new members to the MUN so cheers to you all. :smartass:

However, to the members that are having their flags made for them, can I request that you use a simple hyperlink on the image to help direct members to the 'Available positions' page?

How do we do this out of interest?
Original post by Kiss
Yeah I was worried about that :/

I'm not too fussed either way, I'd just like to see what it looks like

Here's my attempt for the USA:

I'm not too sure about it... I see what Qwertish means about it being a hectic flag, and I don't think I've done much to help that. :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by PierceBrosnan
How do we do this out of interest?

Go HERE.

Insert the image of your flag by clicking the 'Insert image' icon, selecting the URL tab and pasting the URL of your image.

Then, select the image, click on the 'Link' icon (the one with a globe with a chain in the bottom right) and paste: http://derpy.me/oADNr :smile:

I tried pasting the full URL of the page, but it was shortened automatically, making it useless for copy-pasting, so I shortened it to the above URL.
The full URL, not suitable for copy-pasting from this post, is http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2202113
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Yellowquiet
Go HERE.

Insert the image of your flag by clicking the 'Insert image' icon, selecting the URL tab and pasting the URL of your image.

Then, select the image, click on the 'Link' icon (the one with a globe with a chain in the bottom right) and paste: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2202113 :smile:

Reply 68

I'm not too sure about it... I see what Qwertish means about it being a hectic flag, and I don't think I've done much to help that. :tongue:

Great thanks!

I love this! Its so over the top, it totally matches the American government.
Reply 70

It suits America quite nicely lol
Here's Ireland and Israel. I have a super high-res version of Ireland, you anyone wants it, but this one is more manageable for a sig...

I love it! thank you! :smile:
Reply 72
Oh... These flags are all sexy; makes my half arsed attempt at my "flag" look horrendously crap :cry:
Where have all the pwetty banners gone? No one else making any?
Would anyone be willing to do Russia and Spain's? I asked before but it appears to have gotten lost in the fanfare :smile:
Original post by tehFrance
Would anyone be willing to do Russia and Spain's? I asked before but it appears to have gotten lost in the fanfare :smile:

I'm on it. :wink:
I'm on it. :wink:

:whip:

Is this OK for Russia? If not, let me know and I'll adjust it to your liking. :smile:

Also, for the Spanish flag, do you want the one with or without the insignia?
Spain request.

Here's my attempt at Spain:

I wasn't sure which flag you wanted, so I went with this one. :smile:

(Sorry! I thought QFA meant 'Quote For Acknowledgement'. Apparently not...)
(edited 11 years ago)
Wow, outstanding Iceland!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending