The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasan4life

dora the explorer :lol:

Except Dora is really cute. I was just a chubby blob :L

Original post by Alia93
Dimples on someone are my weakness
So so cute <3

Ha ha, I miss my dimples. As I've grown up, and thankfully lost weight, my dimples seem to have gone a bit :frown:
But yeah, think dimples on kids are especially cute :')
Original post by Warlord
Missed out a we. We both have calmed down now I think. Lets forget it ok?

Safety
Tonight..expectation:- fall asleep at 11:30. Reality:- fall asleep at 2:30. What is life?
Original post by sportycricketer
Haha uni doesn't start till monday mate :smile:

Lol next monday,really? Lol thought it was today :biggrin:
Original post by Billa Bong
congrats on the win, can't say you deserved it but a wins a win :tongue:

Thanks. India didn't deserve it, we were bowled out for 167 :laugh: :rofl2:

Pak lost the game. India didn't win it.

I'm not complaining. At least the scoreline reads 2-1. Anyone who actually watched all the games would know that Pakistan beat India so badly, that really the scoreline should read 5-0 or even 10-0 (considering how bloody awful India's batting performances were, but I shall cut them a tiny bit of slack, as the bowling by Pak, quite simply, was fab!)
Reply 1685
Original post by Maryb_101
Tonight..expectation:- fall asleep at 11:30. Reality:- fall asleep at 2:30. What is life?

lol...sound like one of my bmat qs lol....

deep shiz you got there sis
Safety

Original post by Warlord

Lol it means safe..as in sound..as in no worries..as in it's cool..as in don't fret..as in..you get the drift :smile:
Original post by Zeegie
Revent bhai...he is right....and his friend in the video was just...wow :biggrin:

I think the last sentence should be enough to make you think twice ahaha

He has, he is so scared he isnt even posting any more now :biggrin: Revent, mate I didnt say dont post, I just kindly reminded you that if you even look at my friends you may be unconscious :smile: Lol that doesnt mean you cant post here.
Zeegs, go get him back lol.I fear he may be crying :tongue:
Lol it means safe..as in sound..as in no worries..as in it's cool..as in don't fret..as in..you get the drift :smile:

Air Hug? :smile: Plus, teach me how to get off tsr lol :biggrin:
Reply 1690
Original post by Warlord
I tend to be very protective of my female friends. So I wouldnt risk it if you want all your body parts intact :smile:

Original post by Zeegie
Revent bhai...he is right....and his friend in the video was just...wow :biggrin:

I think the last sentence should be enough to make you think twice ahaha

As long as the said body part works, it's all cool, isn't it? :tongue: :colondollar:
Reply 1691
Original post by Warlord
He has, he is so scared he isnt even posting any more now :biggrin: Revent, mate I didnt say dont post, I just kindly reminded you that if you even look at my friends you may be unconscious :smile: Lol that doesnt mean you cant post here.
Zeegs, go get him back lol.I fear he may be crying :tongue:

Phahahahaah main kya uski ami lagti hoon?? :biggrin:
Original post by Zeegie
Phahahahaah main kya uski ami lagti hoon?? :biggrin:

Zeegie, he thinks Im joking about what I would do to him lol. Mate, this time, Im being dead serious lol, like seriously.

Oh, and we were lying. My friends are ugly, so you dont want to waste their time anyway do you :smile:
Original post by Warlord
Zeegie, he thinks Im joking about what I would do to him lol. Mate, this time, Im being dead serious lol, like seriously.

Oh, and we were lying. My friends are ugly, so you dont want to waste their time anyway do you :smile:

nah my uni starts on monday. Bechara dar gaya hai yaar :tongue:
Reply 1694
good morning :smile:
Original post by Revent
As long as the said body part works, it's all cool, isn't it? :tongue: :colondollar:

If she didnt break your balls first, I would prevent you having kids :smile:
Reply 1696
Original post by Warlord

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you scared him off big time lol....probably caused a permanent dent in his "ego".....

Ofc he thinks you're joking.....it's Revent.
Original post by sportycricketer
nah my uni starts on monday. Bechara dar gaya hai yaar :tongue:

Ye, he thinks Zeegie is lying when she said wow about my friend. lol, even if he does believe her, he aint getting anywhere near any of them :biggrin: He can take all the chinese girls at lse, loads of them to choose from :smile:
Original post by Warlord
Ye, he thinks Zeegie is lying when she said wow about my friend. lol, even if he does believe her, he aint getting anywhere near any of them :biggrin: He can take all the chinese girls at lse, loads of them to choose from :smile:

Haha acha, fair enough. Lol he can yes, Im not friends with any tbh, hard to become friends with them as they're socially inept
Reply 1699
Original post by Zeegie
lol nooooo sorry :biggrin:

whos warlords friend? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending