The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Are there any free parking spaces near University campus

I'm looking for a free and safe parking location near University or even on campus, are there any?

Reply 1
Original post by MissNixx
I'm looking for a free and safe parking location near University or even on campus, are there any?

Hi this is UCLan, you might like to contact Car Parking at UCLan, to see if they have any information, you can contact them at [email protected]

Hope this helps

Kind regards
UCLan
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
This would be handy for me too! I've found a fairly cheap car park, but obvs would be better for finances if there was a free one. Could you let me know what they say, instead of us both bombarding the email with the same question? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissNixx

I am looking for parking facilities myself now for sept 13. I will need full term parking and am struggling to find anything.
Have you found anything at all yet yourself?
Rachael.
Reply 4
Original post by UCLan
Hi this is UCLan, you might like to contact Car Parking at UCLan, to see if they have any information, you can contact them at [email protected]

Hope this helps
Kind regards
UCLan

I know this thread is from a year ago,but im in the same situation of finding some where to park before i get there in september... Is this still the same email i should use to contact them?
Reply 5
There's free parking on Great Shaw Street outside Liberty Village, it's right outside a pay and display car park, however the parking is usually taken up by the residents.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending