The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A*AA + 1,1 in STEP from Clare for Maths with Physics!
Reply 761
Original post by Oromis263
Where abouts in Norfolk? :smile: I live in Fakenham myself.

I live just north of Norwich :smile:
Reply 762
Original post by meowcat95
Berkshire :smile: A levels?

I'm doing biolgy, chemistry, physics and further maths :smile: and did maths a-level last year :smile: you?
Reply 763
Original post by xxfieryangelxx
Quick question- does anyone have any idea how long the offers take to come up on UCAS track?

:confused:

Last year mine took just over a week to come up on track, so don't worry about it. Cambridge prefer to go old-style with letters, so track naturally takes forever.
Reply 764
Help me, I'm a fish out of water!
Anyone from Downing around? More specifically fellow economists! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 766
Original post by Elizabeth1995
Wahey! I just found out today that people at Pembroke are called 'valencians' because it was originally called Valence Mary Hall. I think I prefer Pem...

ooo that sounds so sophisticated :P I'm pretty sure you said this already but cba to go back through the thread, what subject are you doing?
Reply 767
Original post by Hebbamundo
Anyone from Downing around? More specifically fellow economists! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a downing geographer :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 768
Original post by BibbyDuck
I'm doing biolgy, chemistry, physics and further maths :smile: and did maths a-level last year :smile: you?

Ouch, that sounds painful (I really don't like physics :P )! I'm doing bio, chem, maths and latin. So is your offer AA then or still A*AA?
Reply 769
Ouch, that sounds painful (I really don't like physics :P )! I'm doing bio, chem, maths and latin. So is your offer AA then or still A*AA?

I don't really like physics either, don't know why I took it :smile: my offer is A*AA because they want to see me get all of the grades in one exam sitting, which is a bit annoying :/ learning latin sounds really interesting, I would love to be able to read latin :biggrin:
Reply 770
I don't really like physics either, don't know why I took it :smile: my offer is A*AA because they want to see me get all of the grades in one exam sitting, which is a bit annoying :/ learning latin sounds really interesting, I would love to be able to read latin :biggrin:

Aha, I gave it up as soon as I could :P Oh that's annoying, at least you'll end up with 5 A levels though! It's quite fun - I can also read Ancient Greek :wink:
Reply 771
Mmm I love looking through this thread. Such a tease :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 772
Aha, I gave it up as soon as I could :P Oh that's annoying, at least you'll end up with 5 A levels though! It's quite fun - I can also read Ancient Greek :wink:

Wow! thats cool :smile: did you do a qualification in Ancient Greek then or did you just learn it as a hobby?
Original post by ladydisdain
Yes!! Corpus for AMES (Arabic and Russian) - any other linguists out there?

Wow, cool language combination! :biggrin: Do you do Russian at school? (Congrats on being fished. :smile:)
Reply 774

Hey there. You like cats, eh? :wink:

Reply 775
Wow! thats cool :smile: did you do a qualification in Ancient Greek then or did you just learn it as a hobby?

I've done it for fun since year 7 but I finally did my GCSE last year :L When I arrived at my school in year 9 and people found out I did it I had to write everyone's names in Greek characters on their prep diaries :P
Reply 776
Original post by Zhy
Hey there. You like cats, eh? :wink:

Hello :smile: you caius and/or medicine as well? Shockingly enough I do, but didn't apply to Catz :O hehe :wink:
Reply 777
Hello :smile: you caius and/or medicine as well? Shockingly enough I do, but didn't apply to Catz :O hehe :wink:

I applied to Queens for Maths and am currently in the pool. Waiting for some admissions tutor to catch me in their net. It'll be nice and snug, I'm sure. :wink:

Aww that's cute :smile: you got a cat?

Reply 778
I've done it for fun since year 7 but I finally did my GCSE last year :L When I arrived at my school in year 9 and people found out I did it I had to write everyone's names in Greek characters on their prep diaries :P

I won't ask you to write my name in Greek characters :P
Reply 779
Original post by Zhy
I applied to Queens for Maths and am currently in the pool. Waiting for some admissions tutor to catch me in their net. It'll be nice and snug, I'm sure. :wink:

Aww that's cute :smile: you got a cat?

Aha well I'm sure you won't be swimming for too much longer, good luck!

Two, both gorgeous ginger boys :P you?

Latest

Trending

Trending