The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by appleuae123
I applied for land economy, i still havent gotten anything yet :frown: sooo worried.

You should receive a reply soon, don't worry. :smile:
Original post by appleuae123
I applied for land economy, i still havent gotten anything yet :frown: sooo worried.

Don't worry :smile: The admissions people have probably only just come back from holiday, and term doesn't even start again for another week. All will be fine!
thanks guys :smile:
Reply 1143
Uhhh, the suspense is killing me!!!!! :frown: Selwyn, just put me out of my misery!
Nothing yet from Jesus for law.

omg, Im dying :frown:
Reply 1145
Original post by siddiquiali94
any international who got a email yet

Yes! But I emailed the college this morning, specifically requesting whether they could email my results to me and I just received it :smile:
Reply 1146
Original post by 11laoj
Yes! But I emailed the college this morning, specifically requesting whether they could email my results to me and I just received it :smile:

Congrats! Which college and subject?
I emailed the college yesterday and still no reply :frown:
Still nothing in the mailbox! :frown:
I just got an offer! I am so happy!
Reply 1150
Original post by konan1208
I just got an offer! I am so happy!

Wow congrats! :smile: I realised I've asked many applicants this question but do you mind telling me which college you applied to and for what course?

Does anyone know how long it takes for people living in Asia (like me) to receive the decision letter via post? The admissions officer at Churchill told me that they've sent out decision letters on the 3rd Jan.
Original post by jysim123
Wow congrats! :smile: I realised I've asked many applicants this question but do you mind telling me which college you applied to and for what course?

Does anyone know how long it takes for people living in Asia (like me) to receive the decision letter via post? The admissions officer at Churchill told me that they've sent out decision letters on the 3rd Jan.

Economics at Fitzwilliam.
Original post by jysim123

Try calling them. I called them about an hour ago and the admission officer said they sent all the emails on the 5th. So I gave a 2nd email address and she sent it over.

Good luck!
Reply 1153
Original post by konan1208
Try calling them. I called them about an hour ago and the admission officer said they sent all the emails on the 5th. So I gave a 2nd email address and she sent it over.

Good luck!

Ah, I actually called them yesterday. Churchill is still quite busy supporting other applicants in the pool and so they're unable to send out decision emails. One of the admissions officers told me if I don't receive my decision letter by the end of this week, I can request for a scanned copy of the letter via email.

Thanks for the tip and for the good luck wish. Keeping my fingers crossed! :smile:
A friend of mine, from Magdalene as well, finally sent a letter of request to the college - got an answer, which unfortunately contained a decline.

I decided to do the same and now I am waiting for the answer...
Reply 1155
A word of advice for international students: if you haven't received your e-mail yet, don;t be affraid to e-mail them with a request. I did so and the answer came in like an hour.
Reply 1156
Has anyone's UCAS actually changed? I got a rejection letter from Clare for Medicine, but my UCAS still hasn't changed.
Reply 1157
Original post by Reversal
Has anyone's UCAS actually changed? I got a rejection letter from Clare for Medicine, but my UCAS still hasn't changed.

Caius college said last week that Track doesn't update until all the pool offers/rejections are finalised which won't be for another week or so. Presumably the same is true of all colleges.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1158
Original post by WJRA
Caius college said last week that Track doesn't update until all the pool offers/rejections are finalised which won't be for another week or so. Presumably the same is true of all colleges.

Thanks for that :-)

2013 hopeful medic
Cambridge, UCL, Imperial, Birmingham
11a* 2A 1B GCSE
4A (89% average) AS
A*A*AA prediction
5.3 4.6 3A BMAT
Reply 1159
Original post by Reversal

Sad to hear about that amigo. The pun society would've been nice~

Latest

Trending

Trending