I'll be 19 :smile:

Accommodation? - Any en-suite room

Got a conditional 280 UCAS points :biggrin:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Spinster
Were are you studying aboard?

Really interested in Australia, you? :smile:
How did you find your interview ? I was shocked about the reading the essay to the interviewers haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by christy053
How did you find your interview ? I was shocked about the reading the essay to the interviewers haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here. It was really not what I expected.
Original post by IncognitoBlue
Same here. It was really not what I expected.

How do you think it went? Do you remember if they mentioned when we would hear from them ?
Did you not like it then ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by christy053
How do you think it went? Do you remember if they mentioned when we would hear from them ?
Did you not like it then ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They said any outstanding people will have a reply soon, but you have to wait a couple of months or so.
Reply 86
I had an interview at MMU for nursing on the 18th December and it's just so easy! You do a writing task about an issue and watch a video. Then the interview is by two people who ask you what you'd do in certain situations and help you to answer if you're struggling. I was really panicky beforehand but it's just not worth it in the end. They're so lovely :smile: I got a conditional offer 2 days later and I'm the worst person at interviews!
Hmm hopefully will hear something soon then ! Well done on the offer too !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Original post by cmcwhirter144
Really interested in Australia, you? :smile:
Souds awesome, I'm considering japan :P
I've applied for this course without the foundation year and haven't heard anything! I hope I do soon.
I'd love to go to MMU...
Reply 90
Did everyone get an acknowledgment email?

My application was sent on the 3rd, and MMU is the only Uni I've applied for that hasn't sent me any sort of acknowledgement email
Reply 91
Original post by Baines3
Did everyone get an acknowledgment email?

My application was sent on the 3rd, and MMU is the only Uni I've applied for that hasn't sent me any sort of acknowledgement email

No, I'm pretty sure it was the same for me. MMU were the only one I hadn't heard anything from since it was processed until I got an offer. :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by Baines3
Did everyone get an acknowledgment email?My application was sent on the 3rd, and MMU is the only Uni I've applied for that hasn't sent me any sort of acknowledgement email
I don't think they send them, I got my offer without one. I'm sure you'll get an offer soon :biggrin:
Souds awesome, I'm considering japan :P

That would be soo good! :smile: Is mmu your first choice? :smile:
Reply 94
I haven't heard anything back at all from mmu starting to get worries wanting to do primary Ed :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Is it heard of for people to get into Man Met with 260 points? Or is it way too low?
Reply 96
Original post by cmcwhirter144
That would be soo good! :smile: Is mmu your first choice? :smile:
Yeah am pretty excited xD well it depends on how the visit day goes :P
Reply 97
Hey what was the code you applied for the foudation year and normall studying please?
Reply 98
Original post by Moontoon
Is it heard of for people to get into Man Met with 260 points? Or is it way too low?
It depends on your course, I got an offer for Economics for 260 points. Double check with the people in admissions
Reply 99
It depends on your course, I got an offer for Economics for 260 points. Double check with the people in admissions

ah it's 260-280 points :smile: should be ok!

just out interest, why does manchester met get so much hate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending