The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasan4life
a beautiful nightmare :wink: hahahaha

how many times has he flipped on u lol?

aww i get u, lol no need for u all to be like that, ur all pretty in ur own ways haha :wink:

Shhh, say she, if you say he, then she goes bat**** and goes on a rampage. Now she is banned :tongue: Lmao, even the moderator thought dj was male :biggrin:
Reply 1881
a beautiful nightmare :wink: hahahaha

pssshhhh looool you've got beyonce in my head now!!!
Original post by Revent
I think you're cool as you are :smile: (serious, although I guess flirting at the same time :p: ). You're probably going to Imp! :smile: That's like awesome! But yeah, that's probably why I like her :p: Cos she's ordinary, rather than like the Kapoors who were already rich and stuff for example. :lol: Well, I didn't really like the 'pre song' that much when SRK JUST steps in, but the actual choreography was amazing and everything!! Didn't like the ending either :p: And it was weird how she had a crush on him like 10 years later :lol: That song has actually made me want to learn to dance :colondollar: I've like only danced once before :mmm: And that was the most awkward horrible dance ever :lol: like neither of us knew what we were doing, just that it had to be like one of those classical ones. No toes broken though! :biggrin:

Thanks :L Anushka is really blunt, a bit bubbly and just a normal person, sort of similar to myself. I'm dead honest, all the time, which is awkward at times!

Gosh, don't even want to think about Uni, reminds me of exams. I really should be off, revising :frown: The story for JTHJ had loads of weak point, the actors are what sold the film! Dancing is THE best thing ever (barring cricket perhaps :laugh). You should get lessons :yy:

Right, really should go back to revising :frown:

aww i get u, lol no need for u all to be like that, ur all pretty in ur own ways haha :wink:

Ah, I know, lol, getting a bit over emosh at this time of night :facepalm:
Original post by Warlord
Shhh, say she, if you say he, then she goes bat**** and goes on a rampage. Now she is banned :tongue: Lmao, even the moderator thought dj was male :biggrin:

loooool dont want revent to click on thats why i said it :tongue: hahahahahaha
well tbh shes flipped on me a billion times :lol:
Reply 1884
Original post by Warlord
If you dont get at least 99%, dont bother coming back on here :tongue:

Well I won't find out till March/April lol so HA! Won't get rid of me just yet lol :biggrin:

But yeah I am indeed aiming for full house on this one.

And you sounded like my dad lol
Original post by Zeegie
pssshhhh looool you've got beyonce in my head now!!!

sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmareeeeeeeeeee :banana: now u won't be able to take her out of ur mind muhahahaha

Original post by ♥ ♥
Thanks :L Anushka is really blunt, a bit bubbly and just a normal person, sort of similar to myself. I'm dead honest, all the time, which is awkward at times!

Gosh, don't even want to think about Uni, reminds me of exams. I really should be off, revising :frown: The story for JTHJ had loads of weak point, the actors are what sold the film! Dancing is THE best thing ever (barring cricket perhaps :laugh). You should get lessons :yy:

haha aww :hugs: lol damn i didnt even realise it was 11, watch a bollywood comedy to cheer u up :borat:
Reply 1886
sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmareeeeeeeeeee :banana: now u won't be able to take her out of ur mind muhahahaha

haha aww :hugs: lol damn i didnt even realise it was 11, watch a bollywood comedy to cheer u up :borat:

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Still....she is more interesting than facilitated diffusion.
Original post by Zeegie
Well I won't find out till March/April lol so HA! Won't get rid of me just yet lol :biggrin:

But yeah I am indeed aiming for full house on this one.

And you sounded like my dad lol

1st week of march :smile: Wow, dont put pressure on yourself lol, 100%, but knowing your ziddiness, that may just happen :smile:
loooool dont want revent to click on thats why i said it :tongue: hahahahahaha
well tbh shes flipped on me a billion times :lol:

no no, say she, that way, revent will defo try it on :tongue: Lol, dj is mad. She causes an argument out of nothing.
Reply 1889
Original post by ♥ ♥

Yeah, she's awesome like that! :smile: Oh I'm dead honest as well. :p: Maybe that's why I got brother zoned :mmm: This friend I asked out on a date earlier, I was with her when she was doing some shopping for a dress, she asked my opinion and I said it looks ******* horrible :rofl: Thing is, my opinion actually has some basis because our family business is selling ladies clothes :rofl:

You'll be fine :wink: and you're wrong there. :smile: I'm the best thing ever! I might get some lessons :p: When I get some money coming in :smile:
Reply 1890
Original post by Warlord
no no, say she, that way, revent will defo try it on :tongue: Lol, dj is mad. She causes an argument out of nothing.

I could handle that :colone: Told you, I swing both ways :wink:
Good morning and good luck to people who have an exam today :smile::smile::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bee3011
Good morning and good luck to people who have an exam today :smile::smile::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you
- going to need it!
Original post by Revent
I could handle that :colone: Told you, I swing both ways :wink:

lol give it a rest revent.
Reply 1894
Original post by Warlord
lol give it a rest revent.

Alright then :p:
Reply 1895
1 down 3 to gooooooooo :biggrin:
4 more exams left :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1897
Original post by Bee3011
4 more exams left :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Zeegie
1 down 3 to gooooooooo :biggrin:

How'd it go sis('s)? :smile:
Reply 1898
Original post by Revent

Well I came out feeling great......which unfortunately is exactly what I felt the first time I did it loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Original post by Revent

Feel like crying! I don't think I've done too well :frown: retake in June for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending