The Student Room Group

Aqa buss1 2013 jan 9th

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by TalMaguire
I also have the AQA AS CGP book, I have no idea where BUSS1 ends and BUSS2 begins, or if they're all mixed up. I've missed bits and pieces of content here and there and it's all getting very stressful. Does anyone who has this book know? Or if anyone has a checklist of the basic topics they could paste?

Thanks in advance!
Tal.

I'll do my best to copy up the basic topics i've got to check off - once i've picked it up i'll get it on here for you!
Reply 81

checklist of the basic topics they could paste?

Found this (attached) which is basically what i would have typed up... Hope this helps, remember to go through all the equations/calculations!

Tom
BUSS1_Revision_Checklist.doc
Reply 82
I also have the AQA AS CGP book, I have no idea where BUSS1 ends and BUSS2 begins, or if they're all mixed up. I've missed bits and pieces of content here and there and it's all getting very stressful. Does anyone who has this book know? Or if anyone has a checklist of the basic topics they could paste?

Thanks in advance!
Tal.

at the bottom of the page it says the section , buss1 is section one and two
Reply 83
Does anyone think it is a good idea to use "the business is only a startup so it may not be able to do this" for analysis or is it better for evaluation?
Reply 84
hi guys,has anyone got the may 2012 paper for buss1?!!!
Reply 85
Original post by hazemradii
hi guys,has anyone got the may 2012 paper for buss1?!!!

The May 2012 exam paper was based around 'Zoe's party bags' i think - if you google that i'm sure you'll come across a copy of the questions :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by iTOMTOMi
The May 2012 exam paper was based around 'Zoe's party bags' i think - if you google that i'm sure you'll come across a copy of the questions :smile:

could you if possible send a link on here for the 2012 may past paper? thanks :biggrin:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 87
Good luck guys!
Reply 88
This is the most detailed version i've found... Not official but this is indeed the exam questions - the case study i'm not sure on though, sorry!

http://www.revisionstation.co.uk/BUSS1-MONDAY-14-MAY-answers%282112735%29.htm

Good luck..
Can someone tell me the difference between an evaluation question and an analysing question (I've gone into panick)
Reply 90
Hey guys i got an A on this exam, just wanted to give a few tips. Just define the key words, then do for and against with a conclusion if needed. Don't forget to link it back to the case study. Also if you're stuck just drop the name of the company to get the application marks :wink: <---- that does not work in BUSS2,3 or 4 though :'(
How did everyone find it???
good...although wished i had 2 minutes more to expand evaluation in final question :frown:
Reply 93
Reasonable paper, went better than I thought. ****ed the last question up a bit though but hopefully done enough for a decent grade.
No worrys an A is like 40 out of 60:tongue:
I thought the questions were quite disappointing they were really asking for candidates to dig into the cash study what did everyone get for the calculations
Reply 96
The amount of space for the last question really worried me at first glance, but generally went well!
Reply 97
Original post by firsedge96
I thought the questions were quite disappointing they were really asking for candidates to dig into the cash study what did everyone get for the calculations

I got ~3% for part A and ~7% for part B.

Think the paper went pretty well, the fact that it's 70% for an A (so 42 marks) is promising. Really had to watch the time while I was in there, only just finished!
Original post by firsedge96

I got 3.9% and 7.1%, both to 1 d.p. What about you?
Reply 99
Original post by jack0213123
I got 3.9% and 7.1%, both to 1 d.p. What about you?

Yeah, that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending