The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton University (starting September 2013)

Hey Guys,

Anyone looking to start at Wolverhampton University in September?

Ive got an interview on the 10th so thought I'd make a few new friends :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TashaLeigh-Ann
Hey Guys,

Hi, I am hoping to get a place at Wolves Uni for sept 2013. I also have my interview on the 10th of Jan at 11:00!

do you know if we have to do any tests? I can't find anything that says we do...
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Amydoodlebug
Hi, I am hoping to get a place at Wolves Uni for sept 2013. I also have my interview on the 10th of Jan at 11:00!

do you know if we have to do any tests? I can't find anything that says we do...

Hey, i have got in to Wolves uni and put it as my firm choice to start adult nursing in sept 2013. I had my interview before Christmas and it was just a ten minute chat with a senior lecturer and a professional body from New Cross hospital. Hope all goes well! :smile:
Hey Guys,

I am starting Sept 2013 adult nursing at City Campus :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Amydoodlebug

Good luck for your interview.. Mine doesn't say about a test.. I hope there isn't.. Feel free to PM me.
(edited 11 years ago)
Im starting Childrens Nursing in Sept :smile:. Just bookes my accommodation im Victoria Halls xx
Reply 6
Hey Guys,

I have an interview tomorrow, so nervous. What are you wanting to study?
Reply 7
Original post by hstokoe44395
Hey, i have got in to Wolves uni and put it as my firm choice to start adult nursing in sept 2013. I had my interview before Christmas and it was just a ten minute chat with a senior lecturer and a professional body from New Cross hospital. Hope all goes well! :smile:

You have really put me at ease about my interview tomorrow. I hope mine is only 10 minutes too. I'm so nervous. When did you get offered a place, how long after your interview? I want to study Adult Nursing too, if I get a place too then I hope to see you around!
Reply 8
Original post by MeganRachel

Good luck!! I'm hoping to study Childrens Nursing :smile: xxx
Good luck!! I'm hoping to study Childrens Nursing :smile: xxx
I got my interview tomoro for childrens nursing for September so hopefully i'll get in.
Original post by ethansmummy2010
I got my interview tomoro for childrens nursing for September so hopefully i'll get in.

what time is yours? mine is at 2 so i might see you :smile: xxx

how did it go? what kind of things did they ask you?xxx
You have really put me at ease about my interview tomorrow. I hope mine is only 10 minutes too. I'm so nervous. When did you get offered a place, how long after your interview? I want to study Adult Nursing too, if I get a place too then I hope to see you around!

How did it go? I found out two weeks after! Yep let me know x
how did it go? what kind of things did they ask you?xxx

It went terrible, I kept using fillers. I just hope I get a place, it's the only place I really want to go. They asked me what I new about the course, what is compassion in nursing, what would be my priorities for the first year. I can't remember much else. I had 10 questions though, finished within an hour. (The interview was only 10 minutes or so.)
How did it go? I found out two weeks after! Yep let me know x

I didn't think it went all that well. How did you feel yours went? Was you expecting to get a place after it, like thinking that was good, or did you doubt yourself? x
I didn't think it went all that well. How did you feel yours went? Was you expecting to get a place after it, like thinking that was good, or did you doubt yourself? x

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear :frown: I thought it went okay but I wasn't overly confident. I did apply to keele as well but I was unsuccessful at the interview :frown: keep your chin up, where else have you applied to and are you living there or at home x
am so nervous i have an interview on Friday and i am really scared because there is some people i know that were unsuccessful at the interview. i really want to get in but i am nervous and i am scared that i hesitate during the interview because i hesitate when i am nervous.
(edited 11 years ago)
[INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT]
Oh no I'm so sorry to hear :frown: I thought it went okay but I wasn't overly confident. I did apply to keele as well but I was unsuccessful at the interview :frown: keep your chin up, where else have you applied to and are you living there or at home x

I'm not overly upset. I will be disappointed if I don't get an offer, but I just went to an interview to coventry and it was fantastic, just the best, so my heart is set on that now, so I f I don't get an offer for that I will be very disheartened. I've also applied to bham city and staffordshire! If I went to wolvo I'd live at home x
Original post by princess2013
am so nervous i have an interview on Friday and i am really scared because there is some people i know that were unsuccessful at the interview. i really want to get in but i am nervous and i am scared that i hesitate during the interview because i hesitate when i am nervous.

My interview went awful, but I have hopes for elsewhere if it doesn't go to plan. So i will give you all the advice I can to you. Firstly don't be nervous, the worst thing possible, just relax. Research the NMC and compassion in nursing, if you have question I did this will help. Also, when they ask you a question, although its awkward takes a few seconds to prepare what you want to say so you dont stutter of use umm and err.
what time is yours? mine is at 2 so i might see you :smile: xxx

mine was at 11am how did urs go

Quick Reply

Latest