The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Llewellyn
What subject?

Medicine
Original post by meowcat95
Coool :biggrin: so I'm thinking we should set up this facebook group... PM me your name and I'll add you then we can master-plan :colone:

Okay :biggrin: :colone:
Reply 902
Original post by Etoile
It is so much bigger than it looks on the outside, and very pretty :biggrin:

Caius is very very pretty. :smile: And in a great location too!
Reply 903
Original post by Catherine.
Caius is very very pretty. :smile: And in a great location too!

Indeed! I'm so happy, I love it already :lol: Now to get the grades...
Is there an medicine or downing offer holders thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 905
Original post by Etoile
Indeed! I'm so happy, I love it already :lol: Now to get the grades...

Aww, I'm sure you'll be fine. :smile: Are you the standard A*AA? :smile:
Reply 906
Oh that's so lucky, so you only have to do two in the summer!! Good luck with maths :smile: it's so annoying when there are multiple clauses that make little to no sense at all and then the teacher suddenly spouts some lovely eloquent phrase that clearly wasn't there in the first place... :L how many are there in your class?

Thanks :smile: there's only 5, we had 12 in As but, well I was the only A as no one bothered to put any work in etc. Says a lot about my school ! How about yours? Where are you from also ? :smile:
Reply 907
But for medicine you'd have to get the grades to go anywhere really (not that I'm not worried about it! :P ) ah, have you got an interview at imperial?

No I have not heard from any of the others and with my BMAT I'm likely to be rejected from UCL as I am below average. I'm guessing that as you asked if I had an interview from Imperial, you have got one? Or were you just being curious :smile:
Reply 908
Original post by Catherine.
Aww, I'm sure you'll be fine. :smile: Are you the standard A*AA? :smile:

Yep, which is good because I'm doing four A-levels so I've got a bit of wiggle room :lol:
Reply 909
Original post by Rockthelespaul
Woo! haha you too :smile: Medicine, you?

OMG me too! Yay another Trinity medicine offer holder! When was your interview, maybe I saw you? Mine was on the 3rd :smile:
Reply 910
Original post by Crushy10
Thanks :smile: there's only 5, we had 12 in As but, well I was the only A as no one bothered to put any work in etc. Says a lot about my school ! How about yours? Where are you from also ? :smile:

There's 2 of us in my class :L Ah well good for you then at least! We both got As which was nice :smile: There are only about 70 in my year though, how many in yours? I'm from Berkshire, where are you from?
Reply 911
Original post by BibbyDuck
No I have not heard from any of the others and with my BMAT I'm likely to be rejected from UCL as I am below average. I'm guessing that as you asked if I had an interview from Imperial, you have got one? Or were you just being curious :smile:

Oh shame :frown: but it must have been good enough for Cambridge! Weeell, I have got an interview, but it was also curiosity :P
Original post by Rockthelespaul
Medicine

Okay cool I may see you October then
Reply 913
Oh shame :frown: but it must have been good enough for Cambridge! Weeell, I have got an interview, but it was also curiosity :P

When did you hear from them and when is your interview? Also, being curious as well, how many people applied to Oxbridge at your sixth form? :smile:
Original post by und
Has anyone else been told something like this in their offer letter, and should I take this quite literally to mean I should write/email the tutor to tell them I will be accepting the offer?

I got that (word for word) for Pembroke.
Reply 915
When did you hear from them and when is your interview? Also, being curious as well, how many people applied to Oxbridge at your sixth form? :smile:

23rd january - I heard early December I think. Aha, nothing wrong with beig curious :P 3 cambridge, about 8 Oxford I think? Yours?
Reply 916
23rd january - I heard early December I think. Aha, nothing wrong with beig curious :P 3 cambridge, about 8 Oxford I think? Yours?

We had 1 apply to Oxford and 10 apply to Cambridge :smile: so far I am the only offer holder from my sixth form :O we have two applicants in the pool waiting to be fished out and the rest, I think, have been rejected, 3 before interview
Reply 917
Original post by chocoholic_x
Yes I'm fairly worried, I really hope they don't raise the offer to above the standard A*AA. :s-smilie: Ah well, we shall see when the letter arrives and if it happens to be a really harsh offer, we can just work our arses off! :tongue:

Have you thought about which modules you'll be choosing in your first year? :smile:

Exactly! I've got my Chem and Biol exams this week so keep on having to remind myself of having Cambridge for motivation haha! anddd 'humans in biol perspective' and 'evolution & behav' look good to me! wbu? :smile:
Reply 918
We had 1 apply to Oxford and 10 apply to Cambridge :smile: so far I am the only offer holder from my sixth form :O we have two applicants in the pool waiting to be fished out and the rest, I think, have been rejected, 3 before interview

All 3 of our Cambridge got offers which was really nice :smile: nervously waiting to hear about the Oxford people...
Reply 919
There's 2 of us in my class :L Ah well good for you then at least! We both got As which was nice :smile: There are only about 70 in my year though, how many in yours? I'm from Berkshire, where are you from?

Jesus that's small haha ! We've got about 70 as well, but there was only 4 oxbridge people this year and we've got the all time record for the school of 3 oxbridge offer holders ! All from Cambridge haha :biggrin: I'm from Kent :smile: any other medics from yours school?

Latest

Trending

Trending