The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meowcat95
Also anyone know of a medicine offer holders facebook group?

I don't know about a facebook group but I've created a thread for the Medics since there are quite a few of us flitting about TSR and because quite a few people have been talking about having a thread for the Medics :tongue:

Here's the hyperlink:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2222853&p=40940945#post40940945

Please encourage the Medics to come chat :hello:
Reply 921
Any mathos here??? :colondollar:
Reply 922
Original post by Crushy10
Jesus that's small haha ! We've got about 70 as well, but there was only 4 oxbridge people this year and we've got the all time record for the school of 3 oxbridge offer holders ! All from Cambridge haha :biggrin: I'm from Kent :smile: any other medics from yours school?

I think our year is similar, 3/3 offers for Cambridge :biggrin: obviously those for the *other place* will hear Friday :L ah cool, I have relatives in Kent :smile: four of us, me and one who's applied to Oxford among them :P you?

Also, join the medic chat!! :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 923
Original post by xxfieryangelxx
I don't know about a facebook group but I've created a thread for the Medics since there are quite a few of us flitting about TSR and because quite a few people have been talking about having a thread for the Medics :tongue:

Here's the hyperlink:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2222853&p=40940945#post40940945

Please encourage the Medics to come chat :hello:

Woo medic chat!! See you there :biggrin:

Original post by BibbyDuck

Original post by Crushy10

If this is an application statistics war:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 925
Original post by DJMayes

Spoiler

Haha, no it wasn't a war :wink: we were just be curious Caians :biggrin:
Original post by hypercube

There's tons of us, if you look hard enough. :tongue:

What college do you have an offer from?
Reply 927
Original post by DJMayes
There's tons of us, if you look hard enough. :tongue:

What college do you have an offer from?

Ahh nooo... competition! :tongue:
Newnham. You?
Reply 928
Original post by DJMayes

Spoiler

It's not a war, just general discussion. But well done! :smile:
Ahh nooo... competition! :tongue:
Newnham. You?

Pembroke.
Reply 930
Original post by DJMayes
Pembroke.

Nice. What's your offer like?
Any mathmos here??? :colondollar:

Yo! There are loads of us. :biggrin:
Original post by bíborcsiga
I'm glad you like Magdalene! It was in my top 3 when I was choosing colleges. :smile: And let's hope you get the standard offer. :smile:

Oh, great, why would it be a bad thing to attend lectures together with your friend? (I could say she/he applied for Linguistics which makes someone automatically awesome, so... :biggrin:)

Oh really? Well I suppose it's not quite as exciting as having the second longest corridoor in Europe! :tongue:

Well that will be for you to decide. :wink: But no, she's lovely, I just like to insult her. Did anybody at your school also get Cambridge offers?
Original post by Hol123
Exactly! I've got my Chem and Biol exams this week so keep on having to remind myself of having Cambridge for motivation haha! anddd 'humans in biol perspective' and 'evolution & behav' look good to me! wbu? :smile:

Oh yes, I keep thinking to myself, "From now on, revision is on!!". But sometimes I don't quite do as much as I want. :tongue:

Oh OK! :smile: I suppose you must really enjoy Biology then? I like them all! XD I can't choose. But I do have a shortlist: Either Evolution and Behaviour, Introduction to Social Anthropology, Introduction to Sociology, or the three Philsophy modules that are available. I have quite a great interest in philosophy you see, so this course is perfect for me as it allows for me to potentially do philosophy every year! :biggrin:

I usually don't admit to it...
Looking at the virtual tour of King's library has made the next 9 months.... a long time. :rolleyes:
You want an application statistics war, eh?

Myself and a friend at school are the first people to get Oxbridge offers in our whole country in 5 years! Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hebbamundo
You want an application statistics war, eh?

Myself and a friend at school are the first people to get Oxbridge offers in our whole country in 5 years! Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't know you were Welsh.
Original post by St. Brynjar
Didn't know you were Welsh.

:rofl: :toofunny:

I mean, cuh, how could you. :wink: :ninja:
Reply 939
Original post by Oromis263
Looking at the virtual tour of King's library has made the next 9 months.... a long time. :rolleyes:

Enjoy getting mobbed by tourists for the next 4 years :wink:

Even during the blooming winter Kings is rammed.

Latest

Trending

Trending