The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by wibletg
Enjoy getting mobbed by tourists for the next 4 years :wink:

Even during the blooming winter Kings is rammed.

True, though the porters are REALLY intense about keeping people out at certain times of year! It can even be difficult to walk through King's if you're a member of a different college and just want to get to the UL! :smile: But that only really happens around exam time, if I remember correctly.

Hence,

398727_10150643836965673_84786803_n.jpeg
(edited 11 years ago)
Have people's offers changed on trick as some seem to have although mine hasn't and I got a direct offer :/ #unneededworrying

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 942
Any Mathmos with Catz offers!?
Original post by Sufi-Kitty
Congratulations! Which college?

You too! Sidney sussex, and yourself?
Original post by Gertty_P
Anyone for Sidney Sussex?

Yup, AMES. You?
Reply 945
Original post by Jackkkkk
Have people's offers changed on trick as some seem to have although mine hasn't and I got a direct offer :/ #unneededworrying

im a kings offer holder and no update on ucas yet? Is that true for other kings offer holders? Or should I now be worried that my dad has in fact fabricated the whole offer thing!
Original post by Gertty_P
Anyone for Sidney Sussex?

Yup, me for Law! You? :smile:
Original post by Noonoo
im a kings offer holder and no update on ucas yet? Is that true for other kings offer holders? Or should I now be worried that my dad has in fact fabricated the whole offer thing!

Mine hasn't updated. :smile: The website says we shouldn't expect it until around the end of January. :smile:
Original post by wibletg
Enjoy getting mobbed by tourists for the next 4 years :wink:

Even during the blooming winter Kings is rammed.

Aye, I reckon it will be a novelty that will wear off after the initial couple of weeks. :tongue:
Original post by Jackkkkk

I assume you meant 'Track', not 'trick' - Cambridge only send off their offers to UCAS at the end of January, so no-one's Track will have updated yet, so no need to worry! :biggrin:
Track updated yesterday :biggrin: Now I am looking forward to receiving my freshers' pre-pack from College...
Original post by Spheniscidae
I assume you meant 'Track', not 'trick' - Cambridge only send off their offers to UCAS at the end of January, so no-one's Track will have updated yet, so no need to worry! :biggrin:

Mine has.
Original post by bananarama2
Mine has.

Ooh really? I didn't know that they were sending the offers through so quickly - on my offer letter it said that offers wouldn't show on UCAS until the end of January. Maybe it varies between colleges, then!
Reply 954
anyone else worried the college has made a mistake?!?! i won't beleive it until it comes up on track!! :s-smilie:
Reply 955
Original post by Spheniscidae

Mine has been updated as well, already yesterday. :wink:
Original post by Pandin
Mine has been updated as well, already yesterday. :wink:

Oops, maybe it's just my college then :P
Track has Updated - It wasn't a dream !!! :biggrin:
Reply 958
Original post by und
Has anyone else been told something like this in their offer letter, and should I take this quite literally to mean I should write/email the tutor to tell them I will be accepting the offer?

I got this too. I guess I'll write back to them at the weekend then?
Track just updates - it all feels real now! :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending