The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ speaks only the truth :ninjagirl:
^thanks for the good luck! :h: *eats good luck*
Is eating good luck
Reply 1783
Good luck to the exams people. Make us proud.:top:

Posted from :poo: Mobile
^Good luck to our fellow NEET's also, may you lose your NEETness in the following months >_>

Original post by beeninetytwo
Really?! :gah: I thought that was only for bird **** :daydreaming: Also meant I had to wash my hair :grumble:

No, I was only joking :mmm: And bird poo isn't good luck >_<

Reminds me of school where we used to have loads of seaguls in the playground >_< They would all fly off the roof en masse and loads of bird poo would fall everywhere :lol: People would normally shouts 'heads' when bird poo was heading towards people. Normally when someone shouts 'heads' you run away but one guys stood still and looked upwards, mouth wide open and...well he got a mouthful :toofunny: I would not consider that lucky :no:
Reply 1785
I hope you lose yours too. I don't plan on losing mine yet.:pierre:

Posted from :poo: Mobile
^I am currently caught up in a ruckus. I am gonna try and focus on other issues while my time is free. Make benefit of it while I have it :yep:
^Didn't just have a massive nosebleed :emo:
^aahh :console: :penguinhug:

Thankfully I never get nosebleeds.
GOOD LUCKS buffs

Think of goats actually don't
Original post by ranbow99
^Didn't just have a massive nosebleed :emo:

:console:
Original post by The Epicurean
^Good luck to our fellow NEET's also, may you lose your NEETness in the following months >_>

No, I was only joking :mmm: And bird poo isn't good luck >_<

Reminds me of school where we used to have loads of seaguls in the playground >_< They would all fly off the roof en masse and loads of bird poo would fall everywhere :lol: People would normally shouts 'heads' when bird poo was heading towards people. Normally when someone shouts 'heads' you run away but one guys stood still and looked upwards, mouth wide open and...well he got a mouthful :toofunny: I would not consider that lucky :no:
in his mouth? :lolwut:

I'm not quite sure what to say really :erm:
^your my new sig shall be implemented when I get some free time, got an exam at half 1 :eek:
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
^your my new sig shall be implemented when I get some free time, got an exam at half 1 :eek:
:woo: also good luck :yep:
Original post by RainbowWithAnI

Good luck :h:
Original post by ranbow99
Good luck :h:

Original post by beeninetytwo
:woo: also good luck :yep:

Thank you :smile:
Hopefully I shouldn't need it :mmm:
^has felt how cold it is outside >_< And it is only gonna get colder :s-smilie:
^ is cold. It was really sunny here this morning.
^+^apparently it's gunna be 0 or below where I am tonight

P.S my exam went well I think :biggrin:
^ glad to hear it :smile:

Winter is coming. :snowman2::snowman::snowm:

Latest