Come on guys let's keep it light!

Ha, sorry. Was having one of my "oooooh ****" moments. :biggrin:

Original post by Thing8
Pembroke maths here :smile:

Yo! When were you there for interviews?
Reply 1021
Original post by chocoholic_x
Aha yeah, I don't know how I'll reduce the shortlist down to two. XD

Oh yes I suppose! :smile: Though, I'm slightly worried because it says that you need the approval of those teaching the course in order to take the Philosophy course and I've only taken one essay subject. We shall see I guess.

Oh yes I did. I won't be putting it as my insurance though, because their offer was A*AA so it wouldn't really much of a safety net. What other universities were you thinking of putting as your insurance?

Also, did I ask, what college have you got an offer from? :smile:

Oh really? so just the extra people can take it haha! Oh right, my UCL offer is AAA but I'm not interested to go down to london for a open day so not sure yet! other uni's are bristol & manchester and bath hasnt replied yet. wbu? and my college is Homerton :smile:
Original post by Kysa
Vet med at Girton :biggrin: Any other vets going to the vet "offer day"? x

Yeah I am going. Do you know anyone else going?
Original post by Hol123
Oh really? so just the extra people can take it haha! Oh right, my UCL offer is AAA but I'm not interested to go down to london for a open day so not sure yet! other uni's are bristol & manchester and bath hasnt replied yet. wbu? and my college is Homerton :smile:

Just thought I would quickly jump in :P I called Bath today for Psych and they said we wont here for min 3 weeks! Plus if they do offer anything it would be A*AA.

Cant wait to start PBS in October :biggrin:
FINALLY track updates, but I can't firm them :frown: Is it true that you need to be given decisions from all your unis before you can firm?
Original post by xxfieryangelxx
FINALLY track updates, but I can't firm them :frown: Is it true that you need to be given decisions from all your unis before you can firm?

Yep, you need to have decisions from all your choices.
Hi all, A*AA offer for HSPS from Christ's. Just found out that Andy Parsons went there. This pleases me (as does the fact that UCAS confirmed it really was an offer, and not just some incredibly well thought-out and planned prank)

No not at all! Go into the choices you are yet to here back from, bottom left and click withdraw. And then go back to main screen of choices and at the bottom it will say reply to offers and you will then be able to do it :smile:
Original post by gabriejike
A*AA, A* in Economics
How about you?

A*AA with the A* in anything. BUT i have to get an A n further maths AS which surprised me as Land Ec isn't that mathematical :P
Original post by Grauniad
Hi all, A*AA offer for HSPS from Christ's. Just found out that Andy Parsons went there. This pleases me (as does the fact that UCAS confirmed it really was an offer, and not just some incredibly well thought-out and planned prank)

Haha, I didn't know that! :biggrin: I was amused to hear that Sacha Baron Cohen also went to Christ's to do History - I never anticipated working hard to follow in the footsteps of Borat! :wink:
Original post by Thing8
Pembroke maths here :smile:

And then there were three!
Original post by Dark Lord of Mordor
Yep, you need to have decisions from all your choices.

Thank you :smile:

Original post by Jackkkkk
No not at all! Go into the choices you are yet to here back from, bottom left and click withdraw. And then go back to main screen of choices and at the bottom it will say reply to offers and you will then be able to do it :smile:

Yeah I could do that but that would mean that I won't have an insurance as the only offer that I have at the moment is from Cambridge, unfortunately. :s-smilie:

Guess I'm just gonna have to learn to be patient :bebored:

Yeah I could do that but that would mean that I won't have an insurance as the only offer that I have at the moment is from Cambridge, unfortunately. :s-smilie:

Ah well then yeah the obvious decision is to wait :smile: Well done on the offer too btw ! :smile:
Original post by Matteo1995
Hey! I am from France and received my offer for Fitz. I'm in for HSPS! Is there any facebook group? Congratulations for your offer!

Ah you too! :smile: I'm not sure about the facebook group though - as far as I can tell there isn't :frown:

No need for hurry :P Cambridge will always have plenty accommodations despite how late you confirm your choice...as long as its before the deadline of course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1035

I'm in the exact same position. It's so so tempting to firm it but obviously I'm making myself wait. :tongue:
Original post by TheHaylio
A*AA with the A* in anything. BUT i have to get an A n further maths AS which surprised me as Land Ec isn't that mathematical :P

Well, it kind of is to a certain extent, not much though like 10% i heard right??
What sujects do you take?
Reply 1037
Original post by Lord of the Flies

Yo! When were you there for interviews?

9-10th December :smile: quite late i think, you?
Reply 1038
Original post by Naivasha
Yeah I am going. Do you know anyone else going?

Oh awesome, which college do you have an offer from?
And nope, I don't know anybody! xx
Original post by gabriejike
Well, it kind of is to a certain extent, not much though like 10% i heard right??
What sujects do you take?

Yeah, i heard more like 20 % in the first year, but i still thought that it wasn't going to be hard stuff? So f.maths is a little irrelevant.

I take Maths , History and economics. Plus f,maths as.

What about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending