The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
Original post by Artemis 97
Anyone at Emmanuel? And any phys natscis? :smile:

:hi:
Original post by Thing8
9-10th December :smile: quite late i think, you?

When were your interviews on the 10th? I was there from 12 until 5.
Reply 1042
Original post by Jackkkkk
Just thought I would quickly jump in :P I called Bath today for Psych and they said we wont here for min 3 weeks! Plus if they do offer anything it would be A*AA.

Cant wait to start PBS in October :biggrin:

Oh really? how slow...I'd forgotten about there tbh! What, they said on the phone that all offers are A*AA? ah atleast that's eliminated from my insurance options then!
Original post by Hol123
Oh really? how slow...I'd forgotten about there tbh! What, they said on the phone that all offers are A*AA? ah atleast that's eliminated from my insurance options then!

I know :/ i think ill just withdraw from them and firm Cambridge :smile: And yeah no offers will be made lower than A*AA unless your an elite athlete and in which case the offer would be AAA but this has to be pre-arranged apparently :P
Original post by TheHaylio
Yeah, i heard more like 20 % in the first year, but i still thought that it wasn't going to be hard stuff? So f.maths is a little irrelevant.

I take Maths , History and economics. Plus f,maths as.

What about you?

French, Chemistry and Economics :smile:
Original post by gabriejike
French, Chemistry and Economics :smile:

What board for Econ? I'm AQA

If you don't mind me asking, why Land Econ ? :smile:
Original post by TheHaylio
What board for Econ? I'm AQA

If you don't mind me asking, why Land Econ ? :smile:

I'm Edexcel. caz the combinations of subjects it comprises are just awesome!
you should know this!!! Lol, how about you??
Original post by gabriejike
I'm Edexcel. caz the combinations of subjects it comprises are just awesome!
you should know this!!! Lol, how about you??

The same :biggrin: it seemed like a 'real world' subject? So you can see how economics etc is in real ife haha
Reply 1048
I'm still stunned that i get to post here. Anyone else here for Law at Queens?
Original post by bíborcsiga
Linguistics! :smile: Yourself?

Classics!:smile: yay! Can't quite believe it!
Original post by marmitetoast
Classics!:smile: yay! Can't quite believe it!

ANOTHER CLASSICIST! Yaaaaay! Classics rules! 3 or 4 years?
Reply 1051
Original post by Catherine.
I've found that people like my accent more in England than they do at home....even if I am frequently asked to impersonate Mrs Doyle/Father Jack from Father Ted...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Excellent skill to have :tongue: especially if you're a linguist!

Can you explain what the difference between MML and linguistics is, I've been told off for calling MML'ers linguists in the past!

Original post by thompa
Cheers for that my freind " GEORDIES!!!!!!":smile:

Ah then, tell your son to prepare to have 'Geordie' in front of his name. And for him to be mocked (jokingly) for the way he says book. :tongue:
Hi all,

Has track been updated for everyone already? I find myself constantly refreshing track since Wednesday.
Reply 1053
Original post by iwasato.masao
Hi all,

Has track been updated for everyone already? I find myself constantly refreshing track since Wednesday.

Not for me.
Original post by mimx
Not for me.

It might be silly to say: glad I'm not alone in this.
Reply 1055
Mine has updated recently. What do I do to accept the offer? I can't see any new 'clickable' option in my Track however it states that the offer has been made. I have a feeling that I'm missing sth obviou. :P
Reply 1056
Does anyone happen to know the email address for which I can reply to Jesus College in acceptance of the offer?
Original post by GoSo
Does anyone happen to know the email address for which I can reply to Jesus College in acceptance of the offer?

Just email the admissions office and they'll transfer it to whomever deals with those things.
Original post by Kysa
Oh awesome, which college do you have an offer from?
And nope, I don't know anybody! xx

Lucy Cavendish, its one of the graduate ones as I am doing another degree at the minute.
Reply 1059
Original post by Jackkkkk
I know :/ i think ill just withdraw from them and firm Cambridge :smile: And yeah no offers will be made lower than A*AA unless your an elite athlete and in which case the offer would be AAA but this has to be pre-arranged Sat 17th Nov SENIOR (AM) LANCS GTR MANS N MERSEY AINTREE INTERNATIONAL EQUESTRIAN CENTRE :P

Oh I see! Unfortunately I'm not in that elite athlete category :/ haha! Is bath uni THAT good to only ask for that? Well all of them seem inferior to the Cambridge :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending