The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrCheesecake
Was gonna ask what course you're doing, but saw you're doing Chemistry. Sounds intense!
But I can't talk, haha.

Hahaha. It is in intense! Lots of stuff to understand & memorise. Maybe we should PM ? If you want that is :smile:

Original post by Jessem96
Ooh chemistry! I was always interested in that course, what are the exams like?
I'm pretty sure I'll fail them all! :frown:
I'm doing adv. chemistry, biology and maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha one word: hard!

Nah you'll be fine, just study plenty of time beforehand. Don't do what I've been doing for the past 4 years now, studying right at the last minute!

How are you finding it ?
Reply 161
Original post by Zahra..
HEY! :biggrin: I'm French :smile:

Ah that's cool! Bonsoir! Where abouts in France are you from?
Original post by Jsee
Ah that's cool! Bonsoir! Where abouts in France are you from?

I'm from Lyon, I kinda miss it there :tongue:
Are you French too? :smile:
Original post by VanillaTwilight
Hahaha. It is in intense! Lots of stuff to understand & memorise. Maybe we should PM ? If you want that is :smile:

Haha one word: hard!

Nah you'll be fine, just study plenty of time beforehand. Don't do what I've been doing for the past 4 years now, studying right at the last minute!

How are you finding it ?

Very difficult. Biology is definitely my worst though, there's so many terms to remember!! :frown:
I unfortunately always study at the last minute! :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very difficult. Biology is definitely my worst though, there's so many terms to remember!! :frown:
I unfortunately always study at the last minute! :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with you on the Biology front. I hate biology haha. We were told we would have no biology in a chemistry degree.. guess what, we did! First year this year I've not had to do it thank god haha.

Ahhhh snap out of it! It's such a bad habbit trust me! I need to snap out of it myself haha :redface:
Reply 165
This is a good idea :P wouldn't mind a penpal haha
Original post by VanillaTwilight
I agree with you on the Biology front. I hate biology haha. We were told we would have no biology in a chemistry degree.. guess what, we did! First year this year I've not had to do it thank god haha.

Ahhhh snap out of it! It's such a bad habbit trust me! I need to snap out of it myself haha :redface:

No! You do biology in a chemistry degree?!
I know, I've tried! It's just too difficult! :frown:
Lol, but I'll try to study soon!
What uni do you go to by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 167
I want a penpal :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gunnerab
I want a penpal :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, hello there :smile:
I'd quite like a penpal, use to have one when I was younger. Inbox me if anyone's interested :smile:
If anyone wants an irish gal as a penpal who loves all things old drop me a message in my inbox :smile:
Would be so nice to properly write to someone about anything!
I am French! And really nice!
Send me an inbox message if you would like a penpal :smile:
Reply 172
I would LOVE a penpal! I'm currently learning French and German, so could write in those languages as well as English (although I'm only in my 2nd year of German...so on second thought..maybe not German). I'm from the US, Seattle, Washington specifically. It'd be cool to do letters, postcards, and maybe even little souvenirs from where we're from? I used to send letters to my friends who I didn't go to school with before I got a phone and I miss it. I also had a friend in Georgia who would send me the BEST pie recipes (talk about a typical southern belle).
Anywho, I would love an international penpal, want to see how long it takes a letter to get through 8 time zones?
Send me a PM :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 173
A penpal would be great, I've never had one before :colondollar:
Reply 174
Original post by CatherineG30
If anyone wants an irish gal as a penpal who loves all things old drop me a message in my inbox :smile:
Would be so nice to properly write to someone about anything!

Can I be your penpal? I'm from Australia :smile:
I love the idea of having a pen pal and I've never had one before! So if anyone's interested..let me know :smile: I'm from England btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 176
Original post by Zahra..
Aww, hello there :smile:

Penpal? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrCheesecake
Hello, there. :smile:

Hi hahah:L
Hi guys (again), just thought I might as well tell you all about who i actually am...er in a nut shell:
- from England
- 15 years old but turning 16 soon!yayyy
- hobbies: athletics, hockey, art, reading haha, and maths ahhaha
- would love a penpal from anywhere around the world, or just from uk, idc!
- i'd probably do emailing or pm'ing...because my handwriting is the worst thing on the planet. :wink:
No! You do biology in a chemistry degree?!
I know, I've tried! It's just too difficult! :frown:
Lol, but I'll try to study soon!
What uni do you go to by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is exactly what we said! Maths I can understand obviously you need to do a bit of maths in chemistry.. but biology?!

Latest

Trending

Trending