- Bolivia
- Cyprus
- Azerbaijan
- Fiji
- UAE
- Vietnam
- Montenegro
- Uzbekistan
If you have a spare minute, want to contribute to this in any way in addition to your own nation, then inform me or Rory and then crack on :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Just to save some of the workload until later, don't worry about doing profiles for UN Organisations (UNEP, World Bank etc.). The positions are up for review and some might be removed altogether.

A great job so far!
Original post by Birchington
Just to save some of the workload until later, don't worry about doing profiles for UN Organisations (UNEP, World Bank etc.). The positions are up for review and some might be removed altogether.

A great job so far!

Has RoryS passed on Russia's description? although I don't know who is posting them so thought I would ask :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by tehFrance
Has RoryS passed on Russia's description? although I don't know who is posting them so thought I would ask :smile:

I've forwarded all the Descriptions I've received to Birchington, he does have yours I believe :biggrin:
Original post by RoryS
I've forwarded all the Descriptions I've received to Birchington, he does have yours I believe :biggrin:

Ah good, good :smile:

It was okay then? :smile:
Reply 85
Ah good, good :smile:

It was okay then? :smile:

Yeah I believe so, they all look really good :biggrin:
Reply 86

Spoiler

It's a start :smile:
It's all up now :biggrin:

Descriptions are coming along nicely - we're up to date on the wiki so far, and I'm now working my way through getting them all formatted so they look nice and pretty.
Reply 88
Working on them over the weekend, had exams

Descriptions are coming along nicely - we're up to date on the wiki so far, and I'm now working my way through getting them all formatted so they look nice and pretty.

Thank you :smile:

And please, I really should of learnt to format the damn thing for Russia had no idea what to do :frown: it is hideous :cry: but a good description no? :colone: watch out Europe :h:
Original post by Morgsie
Working on them over the weekend, had exams
That's great - no pressure to get them done quickly so get your exams out the way first :smile:
Thank you :smile:

And please, I really should of learnt to format the damn thing for Russia had no idea what to do :frown: it is hideous :cry: but a good description no? :colone: watch out Europe :h:
Don't worry, the formatting people send us by PM won't transfer to the wiki anyway. The info you put was excellent!
Don't worry, the formatting people send us by PM won't transfer to the wiki anyway. The info you put was excellent!

It might be worth formatting them though because they look a bit dreary at the moment and we want to make them eye catching to appeal to new members. Hopefully I'll start writing mine on Wednesday. It might be worthy cataloguing them as well because there doesn't seem to be an easy way to reach them at the moment.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by toronto353
It might be worth formatting them though because they look a bit dreary at the moment and we want to make them eye catching to appeal to new members. Hopefully I'll start writing mine on Wednesday. It might be worthy cataloguing them as well.
I'm working my way through them, getting them looking pretty. Feel free to have a go with them if you like as well.
I'm working my way through them, getting them looking pretty. Feel free to have a go with them if you like as well.

I'm happy to work on the cataloguing front first and foremost and then developing a template for editing after that. How does that sound? If you could provide a list of countries that you've got so far, that would be helpful. :smile:
Original post by RoryS
I'll go to that when I need cheering up :wink:

I usually go to the Recycle Bin and cringe at what I have written. :tongue:
I'm glad this idea is finally coming to fruition. Zaliack is sure to be pleased :tongue: I've written as many as I can, its up to other members now to help me finish them.
Reply 97

Nice one, thanks for getting them up on there. A pretty boring job to say the least! :tongue:

Original post by Cheese_Monster
I'm glad this idea is finally coming to fruition. Zaliack is sure to be pleased :tongue: I've written as many as I can, its up to other members now to help me finish them.

Yeah I'm really glad too - it is up to the inactive members now to come online and write there's. Is it worth me doing one final PM on this?
Original post by RoryS
Nice one, thanks for getting them up on there. A pretty boring job to say the least! :tongue:

Wiki formatting can be oddly.... therapeutic.
I'm hoping to get this project completed by the end of June so that all MUN positions have good descriptions on the wiki.

Please can people head here to have a look at outstanding descriptions and PM me the following:
*Intro to the country/position
*Allies/Enemies
*Fun facts
*Political philosophy
*Useful news sources

Once exams are over, hopefully we can crack on with getting the descriptions completed. Don't worry about formatting the descriptions you send in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending