The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2100
Original post by Maryb_101
:lol: Man Up dude.
I find it really gay when UK guys say 'dude'. It's totally not cool.

Well, I'm not a UK guy :tongue: So I can say dude :biggrin: I'm American and us lot DO say it :smile:
Original post by Revent
Well, I'm not a UK guy :tongue: So I can say dude :biggrin: I'm American and us lot DO say it :smile:

I take it you're not 'upset' anymore? If you are watch russel peters. :smile:
Yeah it's cool when you guys say it.
Reply 2102
I take it you're not 'upset' anymore? If you are watch russel peters. :smile:
Yeah it's cool when you guys say it.

Oh I was never upset :tongue: I was just joking :laugh: Russel Peters is a crazy guy :rofl: Has he done anything new? I've been out of the loop with comedy for a while :p: I remember his Asian jokes though, epic :laugh:
Original post by Revent
Oh I was never upset :tongue: I was just joking :laugh: Russel Peters is a crazy guy :rofl: Has he done anything new? I've been out of the loop with comedy for a while :p: I remember his Asian jokes though, epic :laugh:

I watched some of his old stuff last night. :rofl:
Never clicked on the new stuff. I'm old school.
OMG the Grand Canyon Skywalk would be the trip of a lifetime.
Reply 2105
OMG the Grand Canyon Skywalk would be the trip of a lifetime.

I know! :love: I plan to go back to America for a bit after I finish university OR I might actually pop a visit next year and even visit my dad :mmm:

I watched some of his old stuff last night. :rofl:
Never clicked on the new stuff. I'm old school.

It's epic! :laugh: Have you seen Achemed the dead terrorist? :mmm:
Original post by Revent
I know! :love: I plan to go back to America for a bit after I finish university OR I might actually pop a visit next year and even visit my dad :mmm:

It's epic! :laugh: Have you seen Achemed the dead terrorist? :mmm:

It's amazing! That Niagra falls, doing the edge walk on the CN tower in toronto Devil's pool-victoria falls. :love:
My cousin did a sky dive :O epicness.

Lol Silenceee I Keeeel You!

Edit:- FYI this doesn't make us friends or anything
(edited 11 years ago)
It's amazing! That Niagra falls, doing the edge walk on the CN tower in toronto Devil's pool-victoria falls. :love:

Achemed :tongue: Never heard of achemed, have heard of achmed :biggrin:
Original post by Warlord
Achemed :tongue: Never heard of achemed, have heard of achmed :biggrin:

Lmao, yeah i thought he spelt it weird :biggrin:
Lmao, yeah i thought he spelt it weird :biggrin:

Lol, its funny reading you destroy him the previous couple of pages :smile:
Reply 2110

Have you ever been to Niagara falls? So amazing! :biggrin: I used to live in Buffalo for a year which was a short drive away from the falls! But the American side sucks :tongue:

I'm hoping to actually go skydiving soon :smile: When I go travelling and stuff, if I go Africa, there's this thing I saw which also lets you do shark cage diving and that sounds amazing! :teeth:
Original post by Warlord
Lol, its funny reading you destroy him the previous couple of pages :smile:

Lol so how have you been? All good i hope.

Original post by Revent
Have you ever been to Niagara falls? So amazing! :biggrin: I used to live in Buffalo for a year which was a short drive away from the falls! But the American side sucks :tongue:

I'm hoping to actually go skydiving soon :smile: When I go travelling and stuff, if I go Africa, there's this thing I saw which also lets you do shark cage diving and that sounds amazing! :teeth:

No I haven't I so want to go, mate is going Africa-it's quite unfair. Stuff like that would look so good on a CV :cool:
I'm terrified of water so yeah...i guess that's one thing you now know about me. Ever since I watched piranha omg...:/
Going to niagra falls is on my 'to do' list.
Reply 2112
Lol so how have you been? All good i hope.

No I haven't I so want to go, mate is going Africa-it's quite unfair. Stuff like that would look so good on a CV :cool:
I'm terrified of water so yeah...i guess that's one thing you now know about me. Ever since I watched piranha omg...:/
Going to niagra falls is on my 'to do' list.

Well depends on what your mate is doing there :tongue: I mean I just want to relax and have a good holiday with lots of exciting things :smile: If I can get into shape as well (and end up going Africa) I'm going to try to climb Kilimanjaro as well :biggrin:

Really? :eek: Terrified of water? Piranha couldn't have been that bad? :p: Do you at least know how to swim? :lol:

Ah, anything else interesting on your to-do list? :smile: I want to climb Everest one day :smile: That's one of the many things on my bucket list, but I think it's the biggest one for me :smile:
Original post by Revent
Well depends on what your mate is doing there :tongue: I mean I just want to relax and have a good holiday with lots of exciting things :smile: If I can get into shape as well (and end up going Africa) I'm going to try to climb Kilimanjaro as well :biggrin:

Really? :eek: Terrified of water? Piranha couldn't have been that bad? :p: Do you at least know how to swim? :lol:

Ah, anything else interesting on your to-do list? :smile: I want to climb Everest one day :smile: That's one of the many things on my bucket list, but I think it's the biggest one for me :smile:

It's a trip, an adventure lol she'll be having fun ofc

Piranha was bad. And shush.

Loads of things...some of them i wouldn't post on here nomayin...? :wink:
But yeah lots of adventurous things but i don't want to do it on my own, that's lame. I want to be with someone.
Lol Before climbing any mountain you need to go through low altitude training. Kilamanjaro is big, can you handle it? :tongue:

But i really want to go to the alps and try out skiing! Ever since i learn't about it in geography in high school, really wanted to visit.

Oh and i want to have breakfast at tiffany's :tongue: that would be impossible tho lol
(edited 11 years ago)

You enjoyed it obv it was good :wink:. , it was funny lol and you thought all that dessert stuff was random? :redface: okay then.
I know, but i will soon. :smile:

Haha it was good and yess funny. It was random thats why it was funny. Only we would know what dessert would mean now :wink: haha
:smile:
Original post by sportycricketer
Haha it was good and yess funny. It was random thats why it was funny. Only we would know what dessert would mean now :wink: haha
:smile:

Haha :tongue: yeah i want some now...but which kind am i referring to? :wink: Lol miss our convos, you were my first friend on tsr :'). And it all started with that 7 o clock meeting...Lol and Cyprus...i quite liked you jealous lool
Edit:- and you were so shyyy lol bless. I found it endearing :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Haha :tongue: yeah i want some now...but which kind am i referring to? :wink: Lol miss our convos, you were my first friend on tsr :'). And it all started with that 7 o clock meeting...Lol and Cyprus...i quite liked you jealous lool

Haha nah you can't get any atm, you are busy with exams, so let me know when you're done yh? :wink: haha
lol was I? Aw dude. Yess but I didn't like me jealous :mad:
Reply 2117
It's a trip, an adventure lol she'll be having fun ofc

Piranha was bad. And shush.

Loads of things...some of them i wouldn't post on here nomayin...? :wink:
But yeah lots of adventurous things but i don't want to do it on my own, that's lame. I want to be with someone.
Lol Before climbing any mountain you need to go through low altitude training. Kilamanjaro is big, can you handle it? :tongue:

But i really want to go to the alps and try out skiing! Ever since i learn't about it in geography in high school, really wanted to visit.

Oh and i want to have breakfast at tiffany's :tongue: that would be impossible tho lol

Well, some people do volunteering and stuff which is even better on a CV :smile: I wouldn't particularly mind volunteering but an adventure sounds so much better. Abi to hum jawan hai so gotta make the most of life :tongue:

You can't swim? :mmm: High five :biggrin: Neither can I :p: But I plan to learn now :smile:

Course not you besharam :wink: :lol: Except I don't care about posting them here :mmm:

Yeah, I think that's one of the biggest problems; finding someone to go with! I've actually given up on that and I'm most likely going travelling on my own now :lol: I mean it's probably a lot more fun, but it sucks not having a budget and all your friends having a really small budget :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm only going to do it if I get into shape for it :laugh: Otherwise no way! It's crazy! I've actually read about it, and you have to get acclimatised and stuff like that, and it sounds epic/scary/crazy :tongue:

I'm TRYING to get a skiing trip together with some friends in March, but they're all broke and jobless and the two that have shown interest (and money) are my ''sister'' and her friend so that's a definite no :p:

Breakfast at Tiffany's? No idea where that is :lol:
Original post by sportycricketer
Haha nah you can't get any atm, you are busy with exams, so let me know when you're done yh? :wink: haha
lol was I? Aw dude. Yess but I didn't like me jealous :mad:

Loooll sound
Even if i do let you know, you just wait for me to say and do everything :mad:
Lol you being jealous was funny, i enjoyed it :tongue:

Original post by Revent
Well, some people do volunteering and stuff which is even better on a CV :smile: I wouldn't particularly mind volunteering but an adventure sounds so much better. Abi to hum jawan hai so gotta make the most of life :tongue:

You can't swim? :mmm: High five :biggrin: Neither can I :p: But I plan to learn now :smile:

Course not you besharam :wink: :lol: Except I don't care about posting them here :mmm:

Yeah, I think that's one of the biggest problems; finding someone to go with! I've actually given up on that and I'm most likely going travelling on my own now :lol: I mean it's probably a lot more fun, but it sucks not having a budget and all your friends having a really small budget :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm only going to do it if I get into shape for it :laugh: Otherwise no way! It's crazy! I've actually read about it, and you have to get acclimatised and stuff like that, and it sounds epic/scary/crazy :tongue:

I'm TRYING to get a skiing trip together with some friends in March, but they're all broke and jobless and the two that have shown interest (and money) are my ''sister'' and her friend so that's a definite no :p:

Breakfast at Tiffany's? No idea where that is :lol:

Yeah an adventure is better
And erm,,so do I lol :redface: well i had lessons in primary school but my instructor was a complete dickhead.
Lol i wouldnt post some of mine on here...like i said dignity lol
No i still wouldn't want to go on my own, it's more fun when you go together, then you have shared memories, it totally awesome.
Yeah! It' madness training and everything!
Well not everyone is rich, and they are students...bound to be broke lol
Lmao your sister and her friend and you..that would be awks :L really want to go to the alpine mountains in the summer, would be amazing.
You don't know tiffany's!? How can you say you're from New York and not know what tiffany's is! :eek: have you never heard of the movie 'breakfast at tiffany's'? Lol well nevermind, it's a girly thing.
And omg go karting and quad biking...*dies*
Loooll sound
Even if i do let you know, you just wait for me to say and do everything :mad:
Lol you being jealous was funny, i enjoyed it :tongue:

Haha yes and noises too :tongue:
Well yeah cos you're the one who's good at it naa :tongue: lekin mujhay pata hai kay main kiss cheez main hoon acha haha
it wasn't funny -.-