The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sportycricketer
Haha yes and noises too :tongue:
Well yeah cos you're the one who's good at it naa :tongue: lekin mujhay pata hai kay main kiss cheez main hoon acha haha
it wasn't funny -.-

Noises? :lolwut: haha
Lol you can fill me in over pm :tongue:
It was, it so was.
Btw you are the only person who has seen me on this thread :tongue:
Original post by Maryb_101
Noises? :lolwut: haha
Lol you can fill me in over pm :tongue:
It was, it so was.
Btw you are the only person who has seen me on this thread :tongue:

how could you forget? :O the time I would be jealous? :tongue:
fill you karnay key zaroorat nahin kyunkay yeh to main abhi bol raha hoon, you like it, bus yehi kahoon ga :tongue:
it wasn't -.-
ohh yeahh, you had a picture on your TSR for a few days lol
Original post by sportycricketer
how could you forget? :O the time I would be jealous? :tongue:
fill you karnay key zaroorat nahin kyunkay yeh to main abhi bol raha hoon, you like it, bus yehi kahoon ga :tongue:
it wasn't -.-
ohh yeahh, you had a picture on your TSR for a few days lol

Omg yeahh!! LOOOOL
Omg i know what you're doing. Speak in english -_- haha
I'll pm you sometime :tongue:
Reply 2123
Loooll sound
Even if i do let you know, you just wait for me to say and do everything :mad:
Lol you being jealous was funny, i enjoyed it :tongue:

Yeah an adventure is better
And erm,,so do I lol :redface: well i had lessons in primary school but my instructor was a complete dickhead.
Lol i wouldnt post some of mine on here...like i said dignity lol
No i still wouldn't want to go on my own, it's more fun when you go together, then you have shared memories, it totally awesome.
Yeah! It' madness training and everything!
Well not everyone is rich, and they are students...bound to be broke lol
Lmao your sister and her friend and you..that would be awks :L really want to go to the alpine mountains in the summer, would be amazing.
You don't know tiffany's!? How can you say you're from New York and not know what tiffany's is! :eek: have you never heard of the movie 'breakfast at tiffany's'? Lol well nevermind, it's a girly thing.
And omg go karting and quad biking...*dies*

:lol: You should do some swimming!! It's epic :p:

:mmm: Fair enough, I don't think I have any dignity :laugh: or if I do, very little :frown:

Fair enough, but if it came to having to choose between staying home or having an adventure, what would you do? :p:

I'm a to-be student as well :colone: and I'm not rich :frown: By sister, I mean that girl who I asked out on a date :mmm: So yeah, not going with them :rofl:

Nah, I mean I've heard of it, and I know the jewellery company called Tiffany's but that's all :lol:

Yeah, I'm hoping to do all of that as well :biggrin: ooh and scuba diving and spending a night at the Burj Al Arab as well :mmm: Problem with that is, I wouldn't want to go on my own, but with an OH, and I definitely don't wanna be married to the OH when I go, but at the same time, still share a room :wink: :rofl: It makes the Burj a bit tricky :p:
Original post by Revent
:lol: You should do some swimming!! It's epic :p:

:mmm: Fair enough, I don't think I have any dignity :laugh: or if I do, very little :frown:

Fair enough, but if it came to having to choose between staying home or having an adventure, what would you do? :p:

I'm a to-be student as well :colone: and I'm not rich :frown: By sister, I mean that girl who I asked out on a date :mmm: So yeah, not going with them :rofl:

Nah, I mean I've heard of it, and I know the jewellery company called Tiffany's but that's all :lol:

Yeah, I'm hoping to do all of that as well :biggrin: ooh and scuba diving and spending a night at the Burj Al Arab as well :mmm: Problem with that is, I wouldn't want to go on my own, but with an OH, and I definitely don't wanna be married to the OH when I go, but at the same time, still share a room :wink: :rofl: It makes the Burj a bit tricky :p:

Lol yeah, if i had a pool to myself i would go.
But still you need someone else there with you
Omg you idiot, why call her a sister then -.-
Burj al arab is wicked, i initially read OH as hydroxide :lol: chemistry revision getting to me lmao. You want to still share a room...so basically you're asking for a one night stand at the burj al arab, don't even try to deny it. :lol:
Reply 2125
Lol yeah, if i had a pool to myself i would go.
But still you need someone else there with you
Omg you idiot, why call her a sister then -.-
Burj al arab is wicked, i initially read OH as hydroxide :lol: chemistry revision getting to me lmao. You want to still share a room...so basically you're asking for a one night stand at the burj al arab, don't even try to deny it. :lol:

:lol: Book a private pool then :mmm: Or one on one lessons?
Nah, I mean I'm sure you'll run into loads of people on your travels and stuff, so I'd rather be out than home all summer :p:
Oh it was a joke :erm: I asked her out on a date, and her response was that you're like a brother to me :lol:
OH as Hydroxide :teehee: Such a geek :rofl: and no, not a one night stand, do you not know what OH is; DEFINITELY not a one night stand :lol:
Reply 2126
LA or Dubai????
Omg yeahh!! LOOOOL
Omg i know what you're doing. Speak in english -_- haha
I'll pm you sometime :tongue:

Haha how could you forgetttt :O
Mujhay english nahin aati na, sirf urdu he aati hai :P samajh aaye naa
Lol still waiting for that sometime to come :P
Original post by Revent
What do you mean? It's true! :eek:
Well that's not ACTUAL thinking of doing the act, it's just a joke :tongue:

Ask Warlord :mmm: We had a decent conversation :biggrin: So did Zeegs and I, and Armani, and Mahi, and a lot of other people. :tongue: Insomniac and I have been having a really interesting chat over PM over the past few days (although I admit that it started with me writing a poem for her after she doubted my poem writing abilities :mmm: )

Imagine when insomniac happens to stumble across this... and wonders if you need reminding that she doubted/doubts more than just your poem writing abilities? :wink:
Reply 2129
Original post by Insomniac_1901
Imagine when insomniac happens to stumble across this... and wonders if you need reminding that she doubted/doubts more than just your poem writing abilities? :wink:

..and my flirting abilities? :p: I CAN do a good job if I REALLY want to ya know!
Original post by Revent
..and my flirting abilities? :p: I CAN do a good job if I REALLY want to ya know!

...and your street cred. Don't forget your street cred :P

Ah, promises promises...
Reply 2131
...and your street cred. Don't forget your street cred :P

Ah, promises promises...

I don't have any street cred :lol: You guys all ripped me apart when I tried (half-heartedly, that is) :frown: :tongue:
Original post by Revent
I don't have any street cred :lol: You guys all ripped me apart when I tried (half-heartedly, that is) :frown: :tongue:

You tried soo hard to look like the creepy internet guy, it was cute :P

(see what I'm doing there? :P)

Half-heartedly. As in sour grapes :rolleyes:
Reply 2133
You tried soo hard to look like the creepy internet guy, it was cute :P

(see what I'm doing there? :P)

Half-heartedly. As in sour grapes :rolleyes:

Well, I AM a creepy internet guy :mmm: Right now, as we speak, I've been stalking all of you down to your exact address so I can kill you :colone: :teehee:

and I see what you're doing you horrible person :eek:
Original post by Revent
Well, I AM a creepy internet guy :mmm: Right now, as we speak, I've been stalking all of you down to your exact address so I can kill you :colone: :teehee:

and I see what you're doing you horrible person :eek:

I'll put the kettle on shall I?
Reply 2135
I'll put the kettle on shall I?

:getmecoat:
Original post by Revent
:getmecoat:

I feel so mean :P
Reply 2137
I feel so mean :P

Cos you ARE! :tongue:
Original post by Revent
Cos you ARE! :tongue:

I know I am, I just forgot for a while cos I'm a bit rusty lately, but it's an awesome feeling :biggrin:
Reply 2139
I know I am, I just forgot for a while cos I'm a bit rusty lately, but it's an awesome feeling :biggrin:

Well, being amazing is an even more awesome feeling :biggrin: I know how THAT feels, best feeling ever, especially since I AM the best thing to ever set foot on this planet :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending