The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ranbow99

There is only one true rainbow on this thread :emo:

indeed you are correct, use control + F and type rainbow and you will find them :mmm: :lol:
Reply 1981
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
^^I am an immortal rainbow creature :yep:
As you can see I don't even have a gender, I am gender neutral :mmm:

Gender neutral!! :five: I don't even have a reputation on TSR. :mmm:

I don't like the :hubba: smilie, it looks creepy and sinister :erm:

That's the whole point of my flirting game. Creepy and sinister. :colone: :hubba:
Original post by ipoop
Gender neutral!! :five: I don't even have a reputation on TSR. :mmm:

That's the whole point of my flirting game. Creepy and sinister. :colone: :hubba:

Actually, you have the biggest reputation of anyone I know on TSR :yep: :rofl:

What would your advice have been on that thread I linked you? :mmm:
^turd :giggle:
*to ipoop, oops posted at same time :colondollar:
^trying to think of somethign witty to say about your username but can't think of anything >_>

Original post by ipoop
I flirt with you and you hit me? Damn feminist. :fuhrer: This love is ovar!! :hand:

Excusez-moi? :pierre: I am a feminist. Problemo? :holmes:
^has eaten spicy food again today?
Reply 1986
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
Actually, you have the biggest reputation of anyone I know on TSR :yep: :rofl:
What would your advice have been on that thread I linked you? :mmm:

:ninja: What reputation? Is it good or bad? :beard:
I prefer not to post too much on relationship threads, my views on relashionships are quite controversial. :erm:
I would have made a funny comment on the threesome idea though. :mmm:

Original post by superxo2
^turd :giggle:
*to ipoop, oops posted at same time :colondollar:

You are super!! :five:And it's Lord iPoop :fyi:
Reply 1987
Original post by The Epicurean

Excusez-moi? :pierre: I am a feminist. Problemo? :holmes:

A male can never be a feminist, you are either a blieral douche that thinks women are the same as men :rolleyes:or you are a white knight, an even bigger douche. :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
A male can never be a feminist, you are either a blieral douche that thinks women are the same as men :rolleyes:or you are a white knight, an even bigger douche. :pierre:

Says the guys who created a thread containing vitriolic criticisms of gender assigned colours :pierre: That is a rather common feminist critique of society :holmes:
Original post by ipoop
You are super!! :five:And it's Lord iPoop :fyi:

Lord of the turds :aetsch:
Reply 1990
But you have no proof he's a male :hand: (unless you've seen her :holmes:) So she could be a feminist :yep:

and explain what you mean in further detail for the bit in bold please :beard:

For many times, he has called himself a he. :pierre: Case closed. :smartass:
Women have a *cough* hooha and men do not. They can lay eggs and males can not. Different when compared to men!! :pierre:
Says the guys who created a thread containing vitriolic criticisms of gender assigned colours :pierre: That is a rather common feminist critique of society :holmes:

That was not a feminist critique, I was pointing out how stupid the people holding those views are. :pierre: And pink is lovely colour which should not be associated only with females. :pierre:

Original post by superxo2
Lord of the turds :aetsch:

You jelly? :smug:
Original post by ipoop
For many times, he has called himself a he. :pierre: Case closed. :smartass:
Women have a *cough* hooha and men do not. They can lay eggs and males can not. Different when compared to men!! :pierre:

Actually Zed is a female :pierre:

I see, I did not know that :beard: (kidding :mmm:)
Reply 1992
Actually Zed is a female :pierre:

I see, I did not know that :beard: (kidding :mmm:)

Zed has two warning points, clearly a male. :pierre:
Zed has a blue gender sign pointing up, cleary male. :pierre:
^Ranbow has 2 warning points :beard:

Original post by ipoop
That was not a feminist critique, I was pointing out how stupid the people holding those views are. :pierre: And pink is lovely colour which should not be associated only with females. :pierre:

You are calling for gender equality on a societal issue. You are arguing that colour should not be gender assigned and therefore calling for equality of genders when it comes to colours.

What are your views on "boys toys" and "girls toys"? Do you think that there should still exist some sort of demarcation as to which toys are for boys and which are for girls? Or are you opposed to such dichotomisation?
Original post by ipoop
Zed has two warning points, clearly a male. :pierre:
Zed has a blue gender sign pointing up, cleary male. :pierre:

I have 2 warning points, what you trying to say? :hmmm:
^ doesn't have two warning points :hmmmm:
Reply 1996
I have 2 warning points, what you trying to say? :hmmm:

No you do not. :colonhash: You need to go to Specsaver's woman. :pierre:
Reply 1997
^Ranbow has 2 warning points :beard:

You are calling for gender equality on a societal issue. You are arguing that colour should not be gender assigned and therefore calling for equality of genders when it comes to colours.

What are your views on "boys toys" and "girls toys"? Do you think that there should still exist some sort of demarcation as to which toys are for boys and which are for girls? Or are you opposed to such dichotomisation?

Right, I grew up playing with dolls and toys, I used to play with more girls than boys. :pierre: My social equality stance is not only for colours but for everything. That's not because Ithink women are discriminated agaisnt, it's because I think society needs to grow up about these kind of things and stop with the genderisation of certain things. I advocate equality for all genders, not equality for women. After males and females are subjected to discrimination. :pierre: I'm not a feminist, I'm a liberal realist. :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
No you do not. :colonhash: You need to go to Specsaver's woman. :pierre:

They must have expired literally in the past hour, there were there earlier today :lol:
Reply 1999
They must have expired literally in the past hour, there were there earlier today :lol:

I'm sure. :colonhash:

Latest